Secret Project

Camacho

OMG you all with your English accents :dramatic:

What are the bogan equivalents over there...you all sound so posh and nothing like those people :lmao:

What are the bogan equivalents over there...you all sound so posh and nothing like those people :lmao:

I know right

Was thinking the same thing. How posh and eloquent they sounded. Very clear, no mumbling and smart messages too.

OMG I Love all these messages ! When will we get the full trailer !!!!?????

By any chance, does any of you knows in which city she made that speech about intolerance that they used in the trailer?

By any chance, does any of you knows in which city she made that speech about intolerance that they used in the trailer?

It's from the speech she made in St. Petersburg for gay rights.....

at 0:57 into the video.

Do you think the secret project is going to be revealed the day Caca's song or album comes out?

After all Caca has always tried to steal the thunder from Madonna's projects when they are announced/happen.

It would be amusing if all the trending switches from Caca to Madonna - poetic some would say.

:angel:

i can't take this trailer. its making me nuts! i need more. she sounds like milla jovovich in some parts! especially when she says "insatiable desire to start a revolution"

Do you think the secret project is going to be revealed the day Caca's song or album comes out?

After all Caca has always tried to steal the thunder from Madonna's projects when they are announced/happen.

It would be amusing if all the trending switches from Caca to Madonna - poetic some would say.

:angel:

I've been secretly hoping for this!

Guest Rachelle of London

hahah I bet Secret Project is going to be released the day of the VMAs! Artpoos release will be overshadowed by that AND Brits new album haahah

Guest Rachelle of London

Where are the people that thought that Madonna posted the pic of her card by accident?

Like Madonna would really film her laptop and zoom in on a card that says call my assistant for no reason!

Guest Rachelle of London

Oh my God Chelle. Imagine if we end up somehow featuring in a Madonna project.

I know! I'm so excited. Imagine if we get call backs asking to be part of something! I actually think theyre just gonna use all the voicemails as blurred voices

Guest Rachelle of London

If I got a call back all like 'hey wanna come and shoot a video with Madonna?' I would DIE. :dead: <like that.

hahahah! I'd drop EVERYTHING! omg!!!!