Secret Project

Camacho

Guest Rachelle of London

Thanks! Not as good as Nicoke though. Now that I have her voice on my iPad Imma isolate it and make a freedom dub. :wow:

hahahaha Nicoke! omg yes make a freedom mashup

Guest Rachelle of London

Clear ya voicemail woman!

hahah I wish I recorded my message earlier, half of it was me going omg, omg omg! then I started rambling on about love

hahah I wish I recorded my message earlier, half of it was me going omg, omg omg! then I started rambling on about love

I sooooo want M herself to call ya back just to know your reaction !!!!

Wait, you were actually able to put one through?

Nice message, wish she'd clear that damn voicemail, I have things to say! I wish I had a southern accent, so much nicer than a northern one.

I am a bit northern but at times I speak like an American. My accent is a gypsy.

:lmao:

Guest Rachelle of London

Wait, you were actually able to put one through?

yeah! I left 2 messages when it was saying "Hi its nicole in london"

even my mum left a message :dead:

By any chance, does any of you knows in which city she made that speech about intolerance that they used in the trailer?

At first, it reminded me of the Olympia gig, but I think she worded it differently, I'd have to check.

yeah! I left 2 messages when it was saying "Hi its nicole in london"

even my mum left a message :dead:

Oh me too, I thought you meant you were able to get through while it was M's voicemail.

:biggrin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juFAO-wujxA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

You can hear the London overground in the audio. :lol:

:biggrin:

wow.. Madonna is right when she says she has the best fans in the world..what a voices.. :thumbsup:

Chelle and GU

your messages are great. I really like GUs message, what freedom is. ANd Chelle, yours crazy in positive way. I liked it very much :-*