Madonna is in Malawi

lori

Guest Rachelle of London

Madonnas Instagram pics

20130406-pictures-madonna-instagram-namitete-02-400x400.jpg

Dancing with the Agogo”s at the Orphan Care Center in. Namitete!"

20130406-pictures-madonna-instagram-namitete-01-400x400.jpg

"This is how we start the Revolution! Need I say more?

Guest Rachelle of London

OMG the H&M tracksuit is back

Now i wonder if those people from Malawi know how big her fame is

I think they do, I went school with a girl from Malawi and she was saying that when M and Guy came down to adopt David, no one knew who she was but now word has spread that she's famous, she said her Auntie thought she was the Queen of America hahahaha

Apart from all the fabulous goodwill, I also think Madonna is their (pictured with a surgeon) for a little touch up prior to the release of the secret project. Madonna knows that she will save a lot of pennies having a touch up in Malawi then L.A, look fabulous at the " secret"premiere all whilst helping their economy.

Sorry if this has already been discussed but is her hair darker? Like even darker than it was when she was spotted at the airport heading to London a week or two ago? Or is it just the lighting of these pics?

Guest Rachelle of London

I dunno LCD, to me it just looks like her roots are coming through, but then again I am NOT an expert on hair hahahaha I would love to see her go dark for a while

I think they do, I went school with a girl from Malawi and she was saying that when M and Guy came down to adopt David, no one knew who she was but now word has spread that she's famous, she said her Auntie thought she was the Queen of America hahahaha

Now for sure , thats what i though that happened

Sorry if this has already been discussed but is her hair darker? Like even darker than it was when she was spotted at the airport heading to London a week or two ago? Or is it just the lighting of these pics?

Its the lighting and the instagram filters. She hasn't colored her hair in a long while.

She's gone back to her Virgin roots. :wink:

Guest Not4Pussies

I hope David and Mercy feel grateful, are humble and have an understanding of where they come from. They look sad, uninterested, even disgusted in a lot of the pics.

I hope David and Mercy feel grateful, are humble and have an understanding of where they come from. They look sad, uninterested, even disgusted in a lot of the pics.

They are children...there's no need 4 them 2 feel humble or grateful at this point.

Apart from all the fabulous goodwill, I also think Madonna is their (pictured with a surgeon) for a little touch up prior to the release of the secret project. Madonna knows that she will save a lot of pennies having a touch up in Malawi then L.A, look fabulous at the " secret"premiere all whilst helping their economy.

You're joking, right? :lmao:

You figured out all this from those pictures?

They are just little children. They are probably feeling overwhelmed and should not have to feel grateful and humble. They are part of Madonna's family and adopted children should never be made to feel inferior or different.

They are just little children. They are probably feeling overwhelmed and should not have to feel grateful and humble. They are part of Madonna's family and adopted children should never be made to feel inferior or different.

I agree, I hope they experience the love that only a family can give, & they (will) probably know Africa is the place of their birth

& the story of their biological family...the only privilege they have is the perks & burden that come with having a pop star

4 a mother.

Being M's boytoy is so awesome. One day you're in Malawi, the next day you're in France...

and the next day you're back in South America trying to find a career as a DJ. :scared: