PUSH - show some luvin'

mtzlplk

Oh I've always had a soft spot for BOOSH

I really love the part from 2:30 onwards, the 'keeeep on puuuuuuuuushing ...' and the portion of her normal voice against the 'male' :inlove:

yeah, I'm not good at describing these things :lol:

Oh I've always had a soft spot for BOOSH

I really love the part from 2:30 onwards, the 'keeeep on puuuuuuuuushing ...' and the portion of her normal voice against the 'male' :inlove:

yeah, I'm not good at describing these things :lol:

The beginning is not much, but the end is, indeed, something special. The "only you and only you and only you" bit gets me every time. It's such a simple line, hell it's such a cliché song, but she clearly feels it so strongly and Stuart's vocal production is, as on the rest of the album, lush and full, but still sexy and cool. Sad to think that even before the album was released her & Guy had started to fall apart (but then just listen to Miles Away or Across the Sky and you can tell the love was still there).

The beginning is not much, but the end is, indeed, something special. The "only you and only you and only you" bit gets me every time. It's such a simple line, hell it's such a cliché song, but she clearly feels it so strongly and Stuart's vocal production is, as on the rest of the album, lush and full, but still sexy and cool. Sad to think that even before the album was released her & Guy had started to fall apart (but then just listen to Miles Away or Across the Sky and you can tell the love was still there).

That was Hard Candy though

I still think that this should have been one of the singles from COADF.It's got a very accessible R&B sound.

I've always said the same thing. It's hard to tell as far as US goes, I feel like by this point she may have already been in the same place she is now....meaning, beyond the first single it doesn't matter what she releases, it's just not gonna get played. However, I don't think it would've done any worse than Sorry did in the US.

Ok Ok....maybe not HALF of the Erotica album but there are tracks that could've been eliminated to make it tighter!! :)

I think you need your head examined.

I was disappointed. The reviews of the song before it leaked said it was like Shanti. I was expecting Indian accent sounds, something from Bollywood. Instead, it was nothing like that.

I was disappointed. The reviews of the song before it leaked said it was like Shanti. I was expecting Indian accent sounds, something from Bollywood. Instead, it was nothing like that.

it does have that Indian vibe...

i never trust reviewers... i remember one review said 'shes not me' is like 'thief of hearts' on drugs... and we know thats not the case :lol:

i never trust reviewers... i remember one review said 'shes not me' is like 'thief of hearts' on drugs... and we know thats not the case :lol:

huh? Thief Of Hearts and She's Not Me has the same point and meaning in words, about thieving bitches... though musically, obviously not...

it does have that Indian vibe...

I don't hear it. Sounds like middle east - western asia to me, not Indo-Asian...........

I don't hear it. Sounds like middle east - western asia to me, not Indo-Asian...........

i don't know what instrument it is but you can hear it all over the song, if you listen to Me Against The Music that Rischi something remix, that's Indian...