"I'll give you love, if you turn the key."

IsaacHarris

The wig moment was everything...I actually thought she went dark the 1st time I saw it....

& then off came the wig :inlove:

tumblr_mdjoyssY4A1qkzr9fo1_500.gif

:inlove:

So doing this next time I go blonde.

*buys cheap black wig*

A truly epic song. I love the dual layers. On the one side it can be seen as a vulnerable lyric, but I've always preferred the darker side. It's a perfect stalking song. Don't try to run I can keep up with you...Nothing can stop me from trying...And it all culminates for me when she says, "what's the matter? Scared of me or something"?

Guest Pud Whacker

You know, the hair. Not so different. Only one's a wig. :D

:rotfl:

well one meant to look like bozo the clown and the other, well...

Guest Pud Whacker

Should probably just say she's the best female video artist of the 80's. Too many good ones to narrow it down.

totally.

I agree

The "Angel" video alone ruled

Oh that's right it was just clips from Material Girl

Amazing that she had smashed and some didnt even have videos. POWER

The UK Rescue Me video was the funniest, fresh off the BA tour they show clips of WTG

I agree

The "Angel" video alone ruled

Oh that's right it was just clips from Material Girl

Amazing that she had smashed and some didnt even have videos. POWER

The UK Rescue Me video was the funniest, fresh off the BA tour they show clips of WTG

I prefer to think of her making out with an elephant as the video for "Rescue Me". So controversial it was heavily edited to just 45 seconds and shown only in Japan. :wow: :wow:

http://youtu.be/pGSGOVf5-Cg

Her vocals are so strong. Forget about Papa or Live..., this is THEE single and THEE song from True Blue. Her greatest pop song for sure.

Guest Pud Whacker

Her vocals are so strong. Forget about Papa or Live..., this is THEE single and THEE song from True Blue. Her greatest pop song for sure.

i agree.

lets all have a moment and watch THE GREATEST STAR THAT EVER LIVED!!!

Should probably just say she's the best female video artist of the 80's. Too many good ones to narrow it down.

So true. Madonna has so many epic fantastic videos. Open your heart is of course one of them.

Such an iconic video for a flawless pop song. I don't care what anyone says, to me Madonna has always been the most watchable and exciting Pop star the world has ever known. Her music is unbelievably great and the videos are icing on the cake. Open your heart has everything going for it and more.

God I listened to this song nonstop when I as a kid. One of my steadfast favorites since its debut. I remember constantly rewinding my cassette tape to listen to it over and over :lol:

And the legendary video ... it was something you watched MTV religiously for and would hope and hope that they would air it next in the rotation. The whole timeframe was just so incredibly massive for her.

:wow:

(admittedly first thought I was catching a Golden Girls rereun. the hair threw me.)

:lol: Don't worry, at age 4 I always thought it was my grandma on the cover of YCD. But they're both Italian, so.

One of my top 5 favorite Madonna songs of all time. Also one of my favorite Madonna songs to sing the shit out of. Seriously. You should hear me in the shower on this one. :electropop:

Hoping she performs it on her next tour in its original form. The MDNA version really didnt do much for me besides the breakdown at the end.