Madonna says cheers motherfuckers! INSTAGRAM

drunkbysix

why does she keep on posting photos that are not hers...

Probably because she owns all these photographs and paintings, and wanders round her house looking at them and thinking "damn I own that painting, I am great, I love that artist" and then Instagrams it

Guest Not4Pussies

why does she keep on posting photos that are not hers...

she's taking pictures of the actual art she owns.

i dont see anything wrong with that.

Personally, I'm loving that she shares with us the things that she likes and inspires her! It'd be kind of annoying if we only got pics from her.

I also like that! I think it's nice to see those kind of things that she loves shown by herself

Cool that she's using Instagram to pay homage to her favorite artists.

greenpinkcaviar_501.jpg

God. I don't think I ever watched one clip with this backdrop. Flop fan :manson:

Imagine if she'd done the Hard Candy artwork. People would have taken it more seriously right off the bat.

The potential for this album is terrific. Had some of the tracks been remixed and artwork designed better, it could have been a real classic.

Maybe she's trying to set an example how to appropriately show homage to other artists without copy paste, reductive if you will, tactics.

The potential for this album is terrific. Had some of the tracks been remixed and artwork designed better, it could have been a real classic.

Don't even, it's not like MDNA where even if you listen to it you can't avoid the disasters (though there are some stunners there), the more I listen to HC the more I just love all of it, the slow sexiness of Candy Shop, the breakdown on 4 Minutes, the extended, frenetic Incredible, the closing bars of Voices, Devil... don't get me started on the outtakes - Animal? Across the Sky? I fucking love Hard Candy, but like Erotica she sold it as something completely other than it was for an effect and, like Erotica, it backfired on her. Sorry. Wrong place for this but.

Guest Not4Pussies

cnady shop couldve been like mdna version, sexy and slick, very spoken word, like justify my love

^ I dragged it out for a listen this week and have to say it is an amazing album. I'll always hate 4 minutes, but the rest was a pure joy to listen to again. I think it's quite cohesive and very well done and dare I say more enjoyable than MDNA (which was quite a revelation for me tbh)

Guest Rachelle of London

it is more cohesive and very funky, its also a great workout album

BEST workout album!!!!! Even Ciara works out to HC!

Guest Rachelle of London

she does? tell me more...

I remember an article a few years back about Ciara and her fitness regime and she was saying she loves to work out to Madonna, and how much she loves the stuff she did with Pharrell and Timbaland....if a fitness fanatic like Ciara works out to HC thats when you know its a good album to work out to

Lemme try and find the article

Don't even, it's not like MDNA where even if you listen to it you can't avoid the disasters (though there are some stunners there), the more I listen to HC the more I just love all of it, the slow sexiness of Candy Shop, the breakdown on 4 Minutes, the extended, frenetic Incredible, the closing bars of Voices, Devil... don't get me started on the outtakes - Animal? Across the Sky? I fucking love Hard Candy, but like Erotica she sold it as something completely other than it was for an effect and, like Erotica, it backfired on her. Sorry. Wrong place for this but.

I prefer Animal and Across the Sky over Spanish Lesson & even Dance 2 Nite... I can't believe she was going to put Birthday Song instead of Love Spent on the main MDNA album. Her choices are confusing sometimes.