Madonna New 2013 Photos

Guest Pud Whacker

Are bra sizes numbered differently in Europe than in the US? In the US, usually the smallest size they have in most stores is a 32. Never heard of a size 28. I know dress sizes are different in the UK than in the US.

I thought the same thing, here (Venezuela) the smallest back size is also 32!

bras size are different in every country in Europe, we don't have universal ones. in Italy we have 1st 2nd 3rd 4th etc etc with 1st being the smallest one and so on

Also, bras in the UK look so cheap and ulgy guys. Just go to La Senza ( meaningless Italian name they choose to sell the idea of Italian fashion) and compare it to Intimissimi to see how shitty they are in comparison

I LOVE going so much off topic :electropop:/>

OMG! I hate La Senza, here we have like a bunch of those stores and women go crazy about those bras which are so bad imo! Terrible bras!

...and going back to the main subject, I supposed we don't have any new pics, right?

My sister has the waist/torso of a Victorian woman. :lol: She's also 5'11". Her legs are as long as mine. :lol:Madonnas only 5'6 ish and she's tiny! I refuse to believe she is a 34!!!

She's 5 feet 4 and a half inches.

wow does she model?

No. I would have done if I were her but it's not her thing. Plus, she would never do underwear although she could! She wouldn't stand naked in front of people. She doesn't have the ego to be a model. My mother actually had better proportions to be a fashion model because she had small boobs and bum. She was like 28 b. :lol: She was stopped in the street many times when she was young but was told by her mother not to trust anybody. Today she would be scouted in London. No doubt. :lol:

bras size are different in every country in Europe, we don't have universal ones. in Italy we have 1st 2nd 3rd 4th etc etc with 1st being the smallest one and so on

Also, bras in the UK look so cheap and ulgy guys. Just go to La Senza ( meaningless Italian name they choose to sell the idea of Italian fashion) and compare it to Intimissimi to see how shitty they are in comparison

I LOVE going so much off topic :electropop:

What makes you think anybody here likes la senza? It's cheap, ugly shit. You're shopping in the wrong places.

[

1017172_539682302733628_53699095_n.jpg

I am telling you when I first watched this interview and they showed the first shot of her I literally gasped because of how good she looked. Sitting there with silky smooth skin and she had these bright full of life sparkly eyes on full display. That same week Madonna was getting bashed in the tabloids here because of how off she looked at the chime for change event, yet left out how stunning she looked here and at her MDNA premiere.

I am telling you when I first watched this interview and they showed the first shot of her I literally gasped because of how good she looked. Sitting there with silky smooth skin and she had these bright full of life sparkly eyes on full display. That same week Madonna was getting bashed in the tabloids here because of how off she looked at the chime for change event, yet left out how stunning she looked here and at her MDNA premiere.

STUN GORGE!

Guest Rachelle of London

yup she wore some lovely dresses in Italy during MDNA tour, every night she went out she looked flawless!