Porto Alegre - Brasil - 09/12/12

axisvor

I've seen pop divas and rock stars cancel shows left and right, or give half sets.

Not to mention all these assholes that go onstage drunk or drugged up.

What do Madonna fans do ? we give Madonna shit for cutting ONE song from the setlist three times, for a reason we don't know, after she performed this song magnificently through out the tour. In addition we question the fact she was not feeling well... as if bad colds or flu is a rare condition these days!

:chuckle::clap:

Same with people complaining about the late starts when she's giving you such a grand perfect production and putting her heart, her voice and her body 200% into the performance making every penny that you're giving her count and then some. Next time they might stay at home, others will show up anyway.

She is doing great! I don't really mind if she skipped one or two songs, but i wish the press would give her a break because EVERY headline is always the same crap: "Madonna is booed". I mean, really. It's annoying how nothing she does on stage is admired and everything people do is to say "she is being booed every night", "she is sick", "she is in bad mood", "i want my hot dogs!!!!" :manson:

Guys, all these days have been EXTREMELY HOT in Brazil, especially here in Rio (40 degrees somedays) and Porto Alegre, so i believe with all the extreme routine she has, all the heat, air-conditioning, travelling back and forth etc, it is not that difficult to get a cold. But she still made it!

Apart from that LAV/LS has nothing with the cold. I believe she is past that feeling now. It must be diificult if you are on a tour and suddenly you feel that you cannot performance a particular song anymore, it may happen with every artist, especially if it is a "dark" moment. I don´t know if this is case because she is very professional, but i mean, she is the BOSS anyway so it´s definitely her decision.

She is doing great! I don't really mind if she skipped one or two songs, but i wish the press would give her a break because EVERY headline is always the same crap: "Madonna is booed". I mean, really. It's annoying how nothing she does on stage is admired and everything people do is to say "she is being booed every night", "she is sick", "she is in bad mood", "i want my hot dogs!!!!" :manson:

There are always gonna be headlines like that here and there unfortunately, they just have to sell papers. And since she's outselling people half her age, isn't a drug addict, fat or went bankrupt or whatever they latch to anything minimally negative to spin a insignificant story about her, in this case the booing which I've experienced at San Siro but the same people who were *booing* started shouting her name and fainting as soon as the turible got lowered and the show was on

Poor Madonna, I can imagine the way she must feel right now. One important thing we have always forgot and don't think about is that she's a woman and like all the others she has hormonal and emotional changes and as has been comented this is her longest tour almost without breaks and rests.

I'll be happy in a couple of weeks if she give an statement about how tired but greatful this experience was.

Everybody is saying it was the best show in Brazil. I should have gone there. Is way closer to my home anyway. I hope she comes back there on the next tour!

14351297.jpg?w=620

When people was asking her to sing Holiday she said "cala a boca!" it means shut up! :lmao:/>

I love her!

She performed Im Addicted with our shirt.

A9wMs3jCQAAFvKi.jpg

It's not that, if not just for the fact that the physical energy demands of 20 gigs of an M tour equal probably the energy sufficient for 3 times as many U2 gigs. U2 always play more gigs in a single tour than any M tour but they are interspersed in the course of 18 or more months and with at least 5 or 6 legs.

She is 54 doing that kind of show, 7 consecutive months is really quite a commitment and she's done brilliantly so far, I can understand if she's tired 4 shows left out of 88 gigs. The biggest break she's taken was between Europe and the North American run, a grand total of 7 days after playing 4 shows a week for the previous 3 months, most of them in stadiums. She didn't take a month break in between legs, like others do.

That's what I said :lol:

next time I think she should play earlier in SA and give them her all (without limitations of cruelling end).

they do deserve her more than spoiled USA or nose up Europeans

That's what I said :lol:

:chuckle:

Sorry you're right, I realise I actually didn't finish reading your post in its entirety, I just stopped at the *accustomed* part. I was considering that rather than being accustomed to anything, they are just lazier than she is within the performance itself and generally career-wise since they don't have 389,00,768 going on at the same time, therefore being able to afford to just stand there on a stage and *sing* ( by the way Bono's voice is not so bona anymore) and of course being on the road indefinitely for months and years with several legs and PROPER breaks (see Rolling Stones etc).

The Irony in all of this is that M and U2 with their 200-date tours generated the same amount of concert revenue in the decade 2000- 2010 ($820m). Seriously there's no one like our Madonna, never was before her and never will many many many years from now after her :inlove:

I've seen pop divas and rock stars cancel shows left and right, or give half sets.

Not to mention all these assholes that go onstage drunk or drugged up.

What do Madonna fans do ? we give Madonna shit for cutting ONE song from the setlist three times, for a reason we don't know, after she performed this song magnificently through out the tour. In addition we question the fact she was not feeling well... as if bad colds or flu is a rare condition these days!

:thumbsup:

Is it the same flag as in the previous shows? She wrapped heself in a Brazilian flag in all the Brazilian flags.