AUSDONNA!!!! - Aussie Fan Thread

Guest CUBB

I live on the Gold Coast and I can honestly say I've never met anyone like those beauty salon girls...

I have sadly :lol:/>

I used to work in The Shire, and that rich kids/surf culture/blonde girls with handbags dangling from their arms shit was everywhere. Nice people for the most part, but very elitist and high class bogan-ish. The show was heavily scripted though.

The 2 silicone ethnic girls aren't from there, that was exposed in the media, and i'm not surprised, they seem like girls that would come from my area not The Shire. Fake tanned ethnic girls who are nice but dumb are common where i am, i prefer the Euro suburbs here more than the WHITE AUSTRALIAN ones.

I live in a town full of bogans, I have a filthy mouth and im convinced my accent is a 12 year old bogans and I'm pretty laid back but it stops there for me. Okay occasionally in the summer I don't wear shoes and in winter I sometimes go to the shops in my trackies but it goes unnoticed in my town so I just do it.

I would rather a bogan or a yobbo over a derro. Derros are fucking disgusting. Derros are dirty bitches that walk around Dandenong talking about the bitch fight they had last weekend or the dude they sucked off so that the whole bus can hear while they play music loud on their phone wearing foul clothes and they look like they are on speed and usually are. YUCK.

At least bogans have the "country" factor. I know a lot of great bogans.

I live in a town full of bogans, I have a filthy mouth and im convinced my accent is a 12 year old bogans and I'm pretty laid back but it stops there for me. Okay occasionally in the summer I don't wear shoes and in winter I sometimes go to the shops in my trackies but it goes unnoticed in my town so I just do it.

I would rather a bogan or a yobbo over a derro. Derros are fucking disgusting. Derros are dirty bitches that walk around Dandenong talking about the bitch fight they had last weekend or the dude they sucked off so that the whole bus can hear while they play music loud on their phone wearing foul clothes and they look like they are on speed and usually are. YUCK.

:dead: and :rotfl: at 'Dandenong'. Australia has the most hilarious place names. Is Derro short for derelict?

CJM, you are priceless. Such a fantastic way to describe our wonderful Derros.

I work night shifts Saturday night and the yobbos are out in full force as they are usually drunk. They ask for the police for a ride home because they are drunk and forget where they are. They request this while at the same time calling you a F*** C*** and telling you to "hurry up Bitch" They are so charming. Seriously though, they are in the minority but just stand out from the crowd.

GU, we have beautiful names as well for our cities and suburbs. Secret Harbour, Deception Bay, Mermaid Beach and my all time favourite Eggs and Bacon bay which is in Tasmania.

Derelict - well done :)/>

Near me, we have places like Coombabah, Mudgeeraba, Worongary, Coomera, Pimpama.... :)/>

:dead:

GU, we have beautiful names as well for our cities and suburbs. Secret Harbour, Deception Bay, Mermaid Beach and my all time favourite Eggs and Bacon bay which is in Tasmania.

:dead: It's such a weird country. Like, so random. Isn't Tasmania NZ?

My suburb is Pemulwuy. Named after the Aboriginal who was murdered here during the settlement period. They cut his head off and sent it to England. True story :popcorn2:

GU, you are so naughty. You have to know that Tasmania is our island state. My Mum was from Tasmania and I have to say that I think it is possibly the most scenic place you could visit. You can be in a supermarket, look out the window and see a huge mountain. I went to Tassie 2 years ago and also was stunned that the taxi drivers knew where to take you straight away. In Melbourne, I asked a taxi driver to take me to the Rod Laver Arena as did not want to park there, and he said Where is that ? while then driving while texting. Put me off taxis for life.

CUBB I used to work at Bankstown ambulance station, Yagoona is just MARVELLOUS. San, I now work at Blacktown station and zoom through Pemulwuy DAILY. I usually just read this forum but I had to post. I didn't realise you guys were so CLOSE to me. *faints*

CUBB I used to work at Bankstown ambulance station, Yagoona is just MARVELLOUS. San, I now work at Blacktown station and zoom through Pemulwuy DAILY. I usually just read this forum but I had to post. I didn't realise you guys were so CLOSE to me. *faints*

Omg :lol: i've lived in Bankstown my whole life. x.

Derelict - well done :)

Near me, we have places like Coombabah, Mudgeeraba, Worongary, Coomera, Pimpama.... :)

you live near dreamworld :wow:

My suburb is Pemulwuy. Named after the Aboriginal who was murdered here during the settlement period. They cut his head off and sent it to England. True story :popcorn2:

you make me laugh with the popcorn man :lol:

the town next to me is called NAR NAR GOON and there is one a few towns away called POOWONG

you live near dreamworld :wow:/>

you make me laugh with the popcorn man :lol:/>

the town next to me is called NAR NAR GOON and there is one a few towns away called POOWONG

Yes but what about Burrumbuttock?

I don't understand. Why are you mad at me for posting that video?

I don't get mad, I get even. :chuckle: I wasn't bothered in the slightest but it was quite obvious what you were trying to do. Better luck next time. Hooroo to your dero arguments and your Bogan attacks on me. :dead:

Sir Gugu, that has been an inside joke with CUBB I for YEARS when it comes to our mutual fascination with British chavs. If you're taking that as a slight on your culture or a dig at you, then you really are pretty obsessed with not only our "feud" but with this forum in general. Get out and get some sunlight, for the sake of sanity.

It was a reference to me, GU :lol:

Miguel is an unofficial Australian Citizen due to his interest in Channel V, Weet Bix, Wallabies, Ghoulia Gillard and my spread anus, just so you're all aware. He's the most Australian American ever :lmao: x.