AUSDONNA!!!! - Aussie Fan Thread

Guest CUBB

Tasmanian devils would have too be the coolest animals! Saw a pair at healsville sanctuary that had so much appeal- would love to kidnap one for a pet:)

Just don't get the appeal of koala's ( like Julia g). When photographing at Melbourne zoo, all they ever do is sleep in the trees, whilst Japanese tourists orgasm with delight. You could literally put a grey rug in the tree and tourists would think it a koala. They are even lazier and more boring then cats if you can believe.

Tasmanian devils would have too be the coolest animals! Saw a pair at healsville sanctuary that had so much appeal- would love to kidnap one for a pet:)

Just don't get the appeal of koala's ( like Julia g). When photographing at Melbourne zoo, all they ever do is sleep in the trees, whilst Japanese tourists orgasm with delight. You could literally put a grey rug in the tree and tourists would think it a koala. They are even lazier and more boring then cats if you can believe.

oh my, i love healesville sanctuary! but how dare you call cats boring! you havent met my cat-child yet

Ivy, I agree with you about Tasmanian devils. They are such charactors. Have to say though that I love the Koala. I watched a doco on National Geographic called Koala Hospital and truly, the koala's would melt your heart. They were playful, cute, and both grumpy and cheeky. Different from some of the ones that sleep in the trees all day but you have to laugh as apparently they are sort of drugged from all the eucalyptus leaves they eat.

San, am going to go to the reject shop on Monday to get the true blue mug that you posted about. It was too hot yesterday to venture out to the shops.

Aussies....get to the reject shop now for this Craptacular True Blue mug for $5 :)

558808_10151156440136239_179598821_n.jpg

Hi San, went to the Reject Shop today at Highpoint and got 2 of the mugs, just in case I drop one and smash it. Thanks for the suggestion. I love the True Blue picture so will enjoy drinking my coffee out of it.

See how desperate we are for anything M.....reject shop :rotfl:

I've been swanning around the office with my new mug...looking very professional in meetings :lol:

And it's offical Live Nation merchandise :)

Here's me with mine today lol Madonna Australia is making a collage of pics so send one via Facebook or Twitter guys!

matt1m.jpg

Matt Matt, you are so gorgeous.

I think all of us Madonna fans should hold our mugs up in the air and sing that one-time famous Reject shop Jingle - "Look what I got at the Reject Shop". The Reject shop was packed yesterday. I know it was due to Christmas coming up but want to pretend it was full of Madonna fans who read San's post and rushed in to get their True Blue mug !

Yeah except for M fucking us over for a record 5th time in the last 11 years, we're doing ok down under lol

It's fair to say if you are Australian and under the age of 35, it's unlikely you've seen Madonna live in concert, no wonder her career as a "current" artist is dead here ..........

Is it tasteful to get a true blue mug as a kk present for a work colleague who you despise, and who you just knows, thinks madonnas a slut.

Off to the reject shop tomorrow:) were there any other album covers?

Happy kk!

Is it tasteful to get a true blue mug as a kk present for a work colleague who you despise, and who you just knows, thinks madonnas a slut.

Off to the reject shop tomorrow:) were there any other album covers?

Happy kk!

Ivy, you are a star. Would love to see your colleague's face when opening their Kris Kringle. There was only the True Blue mug.

GU, since you love Aussie Ockers so much, wondering what you think of the transformation of Shane Warne. He was once Warney, the chubby, uncouth Ocker who drank, smoked, slept with any girl going, sent vulgar text messages all the time while being a first rate spin bowler. I hate cricket by the way, but surrounded by men who adore it. ! BORING

Anyway, GU, since he met your English darling Liz Hurley, he is now slim, a metrosexual, obsessed with how he looks and spends his time tweeting about his "love for Elizabeth" So, who do you prefer, the original authentic Warney or the new Shane Warne. You are English, GU so you will have to know who Warney is.

Who cares what Sir Gugu thinks :chuckle:/>

Bluejean, he is so entertaining. Loves all the ockers with such passion. However, I should have actually asked what everyone here thinks about Warney's transformation. Bluejean, what do you think ? You are pretty insightful so am interested in your thoughts on Warney. I have never seen anyone change that much in personality, looks etc.

ChristopherM, yes, we do call the English Poms or Pommies. I don't really know how they got that name though.