AUSDONNA!!!! - Aussie Fan Thread

Guest CUBB

It was a reference to me, GU :lol:/>

Cubbert, he didn't post that here by accident. This isn't the Cubbert thread, it's the Australian thread. I know you're Australian (and I'm guessing QUITE Australian) but it's a tenuous link. :lol: It's no coincidence that I has just been saying how random Australia was and how funny Bogans were immediately before he posted it. He wanted me to go on a pro Britain rant so he could try to make me look stupid but it just made him look a bit immature. Sorry, Miguel but it was quite evident and a bit of a waste of time. :-)

Cubbert, he didn't post that here by accident. This isn't the Cubbert thread, it's the Australian thread. I know you're Australian (and I'm guessing QUITE Australian) but it's a tenuous link. :lol:/> It's no coincidence that is been saying how random Australia was and how funny Bogans were immediately before he posted it. He wanted me to go on a pro Britain rant so he could try to make me look stupid but it just made him look a bit immature. Sorry, Miguel but it was quite evident and a bit of a waste of time. :-)

You are truly out of your mind. Even after CUBB told you that no, it has nothing to do with you. Amazing. I wasn't even reading your posts about Bogans, I don't care whether you like Australia/Australians or not. And I actually love that show Snog Marry Avoid, but that's besides the point.

Apparently your prescriptions for daily medicine have run out. 24 hour pharmacy for you. x

You are truly out of your mind. Even after CUBB told you that no, it has nothing to do with you. Amazing. I wasn't even reading your posts about Bogans, I don't care whether you like Australia/Australians or not (I perosnally love the country but that's me). And I actually love that show Snog Marry Avoid, but that's besides the point.

Apparently your prescriptions for daily medicine have run out. 24 hour pharmacy for you. x

Yes. This post makes it clear that you weren't trying to start a petty argument. Anyway...

melbourne%5B3%5D.jpg

Cubbert, he didn't post that here by accident. This isn't the Cubbert thread, it's the Australian thread. I know you're Australian (and I'm guessing QUITE Australian) but it's a tenuous link. :lol:/> It's no coincidence that I has just been saying how random Australia was and how funny Bogans were immediately before he posted it. He wanted me to go on a pro Britain rant so he could try to make me look stupid but it just made him look a bit immature. Sorry, Miguel but it was quite evident and a bit of a waste of time. :-)

You're obviously in the mood to argue with him :lol: carry on....

You started the argument :lol:

I guess that's my fault since I've probably warped your conduct with me by teasing you so much, but this time, it's really got nothing to do with you Titi. Why would I have a problem with waht you said about Australia anyway? YOU WERE SAYING NICE THINGS ABOUT AUSTRALIA :rotfl: I swear there's a logic vaccuum somewhere in your brain.

You started the argument :lol:/>

I guess that's my fauly since I've probably warped your conduct with me by teasing you so much, but this time, it's really got nothing to do with you Titi. Why would I have a problem with waht you said about Australia? YOU WERE SAYING NICE THINGS ABOUT AUSTRALIA :rotfl:/> I swear there's a logic vaccuum somewhere in your brain.

Went back and read all of the things I've said did you? My, what a quick reader you are.

Miguel, I don't care what you were thinking but let's just not turn a fun thread into something sour and boring. Ok?

Pem ull woy?

That's correct - do you have his head?

CUBB I used to work at Bankstown ambulance station, Yagoona is just MARVELLOUS. San, I now work at Blacktown station and zoom through Pemulwuy DAILY. I usually just read this forum but I had to post. I didn't realise you guys were so CLOSE to me. *faints*

Seriously - when is Sydney ever going to host an M party at a club. I want us all to sip cocktails and talk about shoes...and M :)

It was a reference to me, GU :lol:/> Miguel is an unofficial Australian Citizen due to his interest in Channel V, Weet Bix, Wallabies, Ghoulia Gillard and my spread anus, just so you're all aware. He's the most Australian American ever :lmao:/> x.

Oh my lord :rotfl: .... I love Weet Bix

This isn't the Cubbert thread, it's the Australian thread. I know you're Australian (and I'm guessing QUITE Australian)

Well! What's that supposed to mean?

bogan_pride_8.1223682632.jpg

That's correct - do you have his head?

Well! What's that supposed to mean?

bogan_pride_8.1223682632.jpg

I think his head is on display in my great, great grandfathers museum. :lol:

Well I meant like eating barbecued dingo and driving through the desert and dodging evil spiders and wearing orange swimming trunks and a swim cap with goggles atop his head. Having a picnic at hanging rock. Day to day stuff.

Went back and read all of the things I've said did you? My, what a quick reader you are.

Miguel, I don't care what you were thinking but let's just not turn a fun thread into something sour and boring. Ok?

Yeah, I did go back read the posts right before mine, actually. To see what the hell you were talking about earlier with my "timing." You weren't saying anything bad at all. So I don't know where you got this logic that some random post about Female Chavs was about you. And by the way, chavs exist here in America as Jersey Shore girls and in Australia as something else that doesn't have a name :lol: So yeah... I'd be dissing myself too if it was about that :rotfl:

It was just something to make CUBB laugh. Honestly. Just relax. It ain't always about you.

Rebel Wilson will DESTROY you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnjXAsBmZzQ

Oh my god. :rotfl: She's so fat and can't walk in those shoes. I love her! I've never seen her before. I'm not sure that the American talk show host knows that she's taking the piss out of him for the first two minutes. :rotfl: Deserved it for trying to say that Australia was stuck in the seventies because they played repeats of some shitty show. :doh:

Why do Aussie guys call pants "Dacks" :rotfl: amazing!

And this constant "heaps" thing?

Why do Aussie men wear shorts that are too small for them all the time?

Tony Abbott is a cunt but why would I not say no to fucking him?

THESE ARE THE QUESTIONS.

I love wearing my trackie dacks :inlove:

What the hell to Tony Abbott though....no Miguel! :ohmy::huh::noway: He is revolting.

Oh my god. :rotfl:/> She's so fat and can't walk in those shoes. I love her! I've never seen her before. I'm not sure that the American talk show host knows that she's taking the piss out of him for the first two minutes. :rotfl:/> Deserved it for trying to say that Australia was stuck in the seventies because they played repeats of some shitty show. :doh:/>

It's funny because over here we are proud of her and all, but she has a very typical Aussie sense of humor, so we don't think she's this UNIQUE new talent. Over in the U.S. they find her SO strange and KOOKY, but she talks like most people i know :lmao: i mean, look at the comments.............."are these stories real?"................."she is so original"............"i'm surprised Australians know so much about American stuff"........:lol: Kudos to Jimmy for eating a Gaytime though, they're lush.

Why do Aussie men wear shorts that are too small for them all the time?

Shows off our bulges to attract sex.

Tony Abbott is a cunt but why would I not say no to fucking him? THESE ARE THE QUESTIONS.

WORRIED 4 U :rotfl:

It's funny because over here we are proud of her and all, but she has a very typical Aussie sense of humor, so we don't think she's this UNIQUE new talent. Over in the U.S. they find her SO strange and KOOKY, but she talks like most people i know :lmao:/> i mean, look at the comments.............."are these stories real?"................."she is so original"............"i'm surprised Australians know so much about American stuff"........:lol:/> Kudos to Jimmy for eating a Gaytime though, they're lush.

Yeah, we have that dry sense of humour over here too but I don't think most Americans understand that type of irony and dry wit. Most of their comedy shows are situational, slapstick or toilet humour. When they do it like in Clueless though it's so amazing. I can't stand it when people take throwaway comments as though they're serious though. :rotfl: Annoying to the limit. P.S Miguel are you high?!!!

tony-abbott.jpg

I used to love eating my Weetbix every morning during high school.

God I felt so Australian.

Muesli (I know Muesli isn't necessary AUS but whatever) and Weetbix. Honestly, Muesli is like a completely foreign object here in America. Nobody knows about it. Oml. My mouth is watering right now.

Channel V, watching "Jabba" :lol: I remember when I got Channel V as part of my subscription service when I was a teenager, I was so obsessed with it, even when they played crap like GABRIELLE :rotfl:

Yeah, we have that dry sense of humour over here too but I don't think most Americans understand that type of irony and dry wit. Most of their comedy shows are situational, slapstick or toilet humour. When they do it like in Clueless though it's so amazing. I can't stand it when people take throwaway comments as though they're serious though. :rotfl: Annoying to the limit. P.S Miguel are you high?!!!

tony-abbott.jpg

Hahaha that's so fucking ugly. Idk, I have major beer goggles when it comes to Australian men. I think most of them are hot tbqh. Even when they're ugly. So many people think Russel Crowe is fug (he is NOW), but I would have destroyed him.

America doesn't have Weetabix or Muesli? Actually in films every American cereal is for kids. Right?

Wtf no.

Weetabix no, Muesli is called various different things. But never Muesli.

There are so many cereals here in America that I think a new one gets made everyday.

Even when they're ugly. So many people think Russel Crowe is fug (he is NOW), but I would have destroyed him.

See THE SUM OF US. He's not attractive, but young and GAY and in tight 90's pants. You will want to RELINQUISH him.

I love wearing my trackie dacks :inlove:

What the hell to Tony Abbott though....no Miguel! :ohmy::huh::noway: He is revolting.

Miguel, listen to San. She is 100% spot on. Tony Abbott is revolting. You are far too nice for him.

I think we should adopt both Miguel and GU as Aussie citizens. It is so sweet that they love us so much. Just don't bring them over on the plane together as we don't want any arguments between them.

You both have to come to Australia for a holiday. Separately though !