Madonna and A-Rod: Did they do it?

Aime

Word and I can't imagine her resisting a long fat platano cock.

WOW :rotfl:

They are such horny pig fuckers that can't get enough. :bow: Imagine him fucking her pussy doggystyle alternating from cupping those tetas and stroking her clit. She has one hand planted grabbing the bed headboard. Her other hand reaches behind slapping his ass sharply calling him maricon ordering him to fuck her more rough and deeper. Those big low hanging bolas making slapping sounds against her ass each time he thrusts inside her maneating cunt. After they both cum she pushes him off her body and onto floor ordering him to get the hell out and fuck her longer and harder the next night he's snuck into her apartment.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: WOWWWW

True story: After he split with his wife Cynthia I once saw her shopping with a bunch doorbuster coupons. :chuckle:

Oh man :(:lol:

They definitely got it on, if it was anyone else then maybe but come on, it's Madonna.. I can't believe they didn't

She was going through divorce at the time so maybe for legal reasons, there could be no proof of it.. otherwise she would have admitted it

Guest bluejean

Madonna's pussy would have been aching for dick around that time. There's no way they didn't fuck. His body looks disgusting, are those implants?

It's not a question of "did they?", it's a question of "how long?"

According to the reports at the time; I reckon it was going on for about 6-8 months, before the divorce was announced.

I saw him with my own eyes three seats in front of me, sitting with Ingrid, at the Sticky and Sweet show in Miami. So, whatever the relationship, he was in her circle around that time.

I think he pounded her good and went down on her sweet hair pie, and then she was like "oh, I gotta get going. Don't call me, I'll call you." And that was that.

You know her special place is as smooth as baby's bottom, and I can imagine his is too. I bet he rode her like a horse, probably anally as well. I wonder if she spits or swallows, or maybe he is a felcher?

A-Rod's been friends with Ingrid and Madonna (Guy too) since around the '90s. I think he's been to her shows before. He might be related to one of her long-time bodyguards but I'm not sure. He's supposedly always been infatuated with her, which I sort of believe since he's had an older Klein picture of her from around 2004 (where she's laying on top of a horse) amongst his collection of art (I think he also has Marilyn Monroe).

I'm not sure about whether they fucked or not, but if they did, it seems like something that you wouldn't want to do more than once. :lmao: If he was obsessed, maybe she was flattered, but that got old fast? I don't know, I have my doubts either way. I remember rumors from the time about her trying to convert him to Kabbalah more than anything and getting him counseling with the Rabbis for his marriage. :lol: The wife changed the affair to "an affair of the heart" (as if it were more of an emotional rather than physical thing) when they were going through a divorce. ARod's always denied a physical relationship with her whenever he's talked about her since 2008-it may or may not be true.

I don't know if I believe that pap from Tribe as he's said some things that I don't think were correct like how Rocco loved it when he had his picture taken back in 2008/2009 when at that time he was terrified and annoyed by the paps and the attention. If they had footage, I think it would've been too juicy for it not to come out. I think he has visited her and probably still does as he probably has for the past two decades since they've been friends for that long. What exactly happened beyond that, I'm not sure.

Remember Guy flew over in the middle of the furore to try and save the relationship? I think his father came out and admitted that, that trip was his last ditch effort to save his marriage and she was having none of it. We got all those photos of the pair of them looking utterly miserable in each others company going out to dinner and walking with the kids. Her appearance at the time spoke volumes, she just didnt care anymore, she looked scruffy and exhausted. She was also in the thick of sticky and sweet rehearsals and we soon after got that infamous pick of her outside of the Kabbalah centre almost skeletal with those massive cheeks and she just looked incredibly exhausted.

That was a very interesting time to be a fan i must admit but she did look as though she was about to have a nervous breakdown.

Remember Guy flew over in the middle of the furore to try and save the relationship? I think his father came out and admitted that, that trip was his last ditch effort to save his marriage and she was having none of it. We got all those photos of the pair of them looking utterly miserable in each others company going out to dinner and walking with the kids. Her appearance at the time spoke volumes, she just didnt care anymore, she looked scruffy and exhausted. She was also in the thick of sticky and sweet rehearsals and we soon after got that infamous pick of her outside of the Kabbalah centre almost skeletal with those massive cheeks and she just looked incredibly exhausted.

But most importantly - those hideous trousers.

sto-ed-mad-guy404_684046c.jpg

Guest Not4Pussies

when they showed up at Cannes, it was evident it was over!

and her interview with Cynthia McFadden from 08 in Cannes said at all with the way she referred to Guy in the interview.

Can u chronicle the event wiv pictures 4 me? thanx :fag:

But then I'll have to throw in the one where she looks like a corpse and I'm just having delicious dinner. :queenbitch:

Imagine him fucking her pussy doggystyle alternating from cupping those tetas and stroking her clit. She has one hand planted grabbing the bed headboard. Her other hand reaches behind slapping his ass sharply calling him maricon ordering him to fuck her more rough and deeper. Those big low hanging bolas making slapping sounds against her ass each time he thrusts inside her maneating cunt. After they both cum she pushes him off her body and onto floor ordering him to get the hell out and fuck her longer and harder the next night he's snuck into her apartment.

:lmao:

Quite possibly my favourite picture of the entire era.

madonna-guy-fighting-7-10-08.jpg

Oh, to have been a fruitfly on that table !

Is that the last Lady Of The Manor attire pic we've seen?

I'm pretty convinced by now that Hector is a ghostwriter of erotic fiction.

I should! :D When I was 9 while other 3rd graders were reading Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew books I was reading my sister's Jackie Collins books :dramatic::chuckle:

I don't think Guy was saving anything after he flew in. :lol: It seems things were already over and that was more of a PR move. Before then, her interviews were kind of odd and by Cannes it looked like they couldn't stand each other. She mentioned that he was probably out drinking, which seemed like something he often would do. I also think he didn't want to go on tour with her. By the latter part of the year, I just think they were trying to keep appearances for a while and this was mentioned in the tabloids that she was planning on adopting Mercy with him (at the same time she actually went out to do it) and announcing the divorce in the summer of 2009 right after the adoption would go through. I don't know if that's the case, but it seems plausible. I don't think they were a couple in the real sense (i.e. still fucking) for a while and it was Madonna who filed for divorce. The father's comments about Guy being relieved when Mercy's adoption fell through makes me think that he was opposed to the adoption all along and that was another of probably lots of things that they were fighting over. 2008 was not a good year for Madonna in many ways and you could just see the toll on her face and body :mellow: In 2009 she looked a lot better (aside from the Hulk arms picture)-healthier even (partially probably due to her getting rid of Tracy & getting a steady dose of Brazilian dick).

I should! :D When I was 9 while other 3rd graders were reading Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew books I was reading my sister's Jackie Collins books :dramatic::chuckle:

Hectorina dear, you TOTALLY should. If you wrote a blog, most of MNation would read it religiously. :horny::lol: