Madonna and A-Rod: Did they do it?

Aime

but she's his type.

look at all the blonde muscular women he's dated ever since M.

So true.

Maybe he was interested in her and she flirted a little and then the story just blew up. Honestly, I thought it was hilarious when the whole thing broke out. I think that brought Madonna back into America's good graces ironically :lmao: Remember all those hot frat boys who brought Madonna picts to Yankee Stadium and teased A-Rod about it? :D

Guest Not4Pussies

remember that NY Post front page cover? what did it say? MANEATER?

what a scandalous summer that was for her lol.

I just find it odd that there wasn't even a single blurry picture of the two of them together.

What I do think happened was that he was interested in Kabbalah and he attended sessions. Apparently Guy O "engineered" sessions for the two of them to meet in secret but he's so hopeless at everything else I find it hard to believe he could be so amazing with organising secret rendesvous. Plus, he's her manager not her personal assistant. :confused:

Oh I don't know; it was all a bit confusing.

Didn't his ex-wife say something about Madonna? Or am I making this up?

Guest Not4Pussies

wasn't it reported he was seen sneaking in and out of her NY apartment in the middle of the night?

he also attended a lot of S&S US shows. gagging at her feet.

I think he attended Kabbalah sessions, had a few "meetings" with Madonna in which flirted with him because we all know she loves that but nothing happened. He probably wanted it to happen but she didn't do it and that was that. His marriage with that Cynthia thing was over before Madonna, she was just that extra push.

I think he attended Kabbalah sessions, had a few "meetings" with Madonna in which flirted with him because we all know she loves that but nothing happened. He probably wanted it to happen but she didn't do it and that was that. His marriage with that Cynthia thing was over before Madonna, she was just that extra push.

Cynthia Rodriguez filed for divorce on July 7, 2008, citing "emotional abandonment" of her and their children, as well as "extra marital affairs and other marital misconduct" by her husband.

... Strange. This was RIGHT as the story blew up too.

Guest Not4Pussies

i think something did go down between them. how strong it was, who knows?

he was clearly infatuated by her. M herself confirmed during the Super Bowl press conference

that A-Rod has a picture of her from the Madonna Rides Again W Magazine session in his home.

M herself confirmed during the Super Bowl press conference

that A-Rod has a picture of her from the Madonna Rides Again W Magazine session in his home.

I bet it's this one

tumblr_lkbn29CZc51qao4gno1_400.jpg

I think the odds are good that she got some Dominican weiner. You know she was cravin' some flavor after 8 years of British cock.

i think something did go down between them. how strong it was, who knows?

he was clearly infatuated by her. M herself confirmed during the Super Bowl press conference

Yeah I found that so odd too. I was like "why does he have a picture of her?" Then I just thought "He probably really wanted to hit that and she kept the cookies in the jar."

Good on her. Lots of great press, kept her moral code intact, and made her realize that she can get young, FRESH, FAT cock if she truly wanted to. Enter Jesus. The rest is history.

I remember the story was bubbling under for some time, before Us magazine came out with it. There were constantly comments on Perez (back when people used to read his site) about Roidy visitng M at her NY appartment late at night.

Some worker ar her building sold the story to the mag; showing them photage of Rod going up to her place. That paparazzo guy that posted on Tribe, claimed he helped him sell the story.

I think it may be true. That rumor just seemed SO random at the time....it seemingly came out of thin air. Usually when there is THAT much smoke there is at least a little fire. Plus, his wife's claims about "affair of the heart", he was showing up at her shows.

I agree this is a good Madonna scandal!

I'm sure something was going on between them. I mean we had her attending Yankees games (I don't think she had ever done that before), him showing up at multiple concerts (even one where he was sitting with Ingrid - and he was also in Mexico City the same time as her concert there), him supposedly being sighted at her apartment building, the wife naming Madonna as part of the divorce drama, etc. There's just too many coincidences.

The fact that there are no photos of them together doesn't mean anything. I mean, I think it's pretty much confirmed that she and JFK Jr. had a fling for a period of time but there are no photos of them together. Or what about Andy Bird? I don't recall seeing any photos of them together.

I honestly don't know what to believe, but I do think it was one of the best scandals Madonna has ever been caught up in :lol:

A-Rod is so Madonna's type and I'm sure she wanted to make him her powerbottom.

Uhn actually he is NOT her type at all :confused:

But she definitely is his... :hornybig:

She did date Canseco and was after his sperm, so you can't say she's not into the steroids type.

I'm sure she had an interest in him, i'm sure they've met a few times, but she must of realized at some point that he wasn't her type or she wasn't interested at all.

He's blatino, tall, and from NYC. How much more Madonna's type can you get.

Word and I can't imagine her resisting a long fat platano cock. They are such horny pig fuckers that can't get enough. :bow: Imagine him fucking her pussy doggystyle alternating from cupping those tetas and stroking her clit. She has one hand planted grabbing the bed headboard. Her other hand reaches behind slapping his ass sharply calling him maricon ordering him to fuck her more rough and deeper. Those big low hanging bolas making slapping sounds against her ass each time he thrusts inside her maneating cunt. After they both cum she pushes him off her body and onto floor ordering him to get the hell out and fuck her longer and harder the next night he's snuck into her apartment.

True story: After he split with his wife Cynthia I once saw her shopping with a bunch doorbuster coupons. :chuckle:

Word and I can't imagine her resisting a long fat platano cock. They are such horny pig fuckers that can't get enough. :bow: Imagine him fucking her pussy doggystyle alternating from cupping those tetas and stroking her clit. She has one hand planted grabbing the bed headboard. Her other hand reaches behind slapping his ass sharply calling him maricon ordering him to fuck her more rough and deeper. Those big low hanging bolas making slapping sounds against her ass each time he thrusts inside her maneating cunt. After they both cum she pushes him off her body and onto floor ordering him to get the hell out and fuck her longer and harder the next night he's snuck into her apartment.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: