Vienna - July 29

hyper

Some people suggest (after Paris) that was going to be replaced with "BK/DAD". So far, no "BK/DAD" mentioned, and if it wasn't in the first set, I am assuming it wasn't added. That's why I said that Mr. Snarky.

Is LAV still there?

I hope not....:queenbitch:

On my Way home now!! It was unbelievable! The Stadium was packed and the crowd was Great - i thibk Vienna redeemed its Reputation.

And i Predict Another sellout on this Flop Tour

THe show was Great but no BK and no other changes. She was in A great Mood and quite Talkative. She adressed the Olympia in the pre-masterpiece Speech. Very on Point and quite touching

The Golden triangle is really an experience :wow: it was just surreal and magical. i was THIS close to being touched by GOD during LAP :drama:

Pics, Videos( soundcheck+Show) and more Details tmrw .., too Tired now

WOW :wow: :wow:

Guest kidintown

it was fucking incredible. i was backstage and in the golden triangle with a friend. we had so much fun. and i hate that all the austrian plattforms now write it wasn't packed because it fucking was. she said about the paris show: 'when people react like this, they aren't real fans' - this was a fucking incredible night. my ears are hurting. i met her manager guy backstage, talked with him and the dancers but not with madonna :( BUT: she walked by and i was wearing some leather jeans and she was walking by and said to me: 'nice pants' - i was going insane!!!

Guest kidintown

what did Guy and dancers say to you?

the dancers were really nice and sweet. i talked to the dancers for about 10 minutes (always to different ones) and to guy for about 5 minutes. they dancers were really excited to be around in so many countries and see so many different cultures and their workout! guy was interesting because i asked him if they learned out of that 'fiasco' with give me all your luving and girl gone wild 'flopping' and i asked if they will make it different next time with a big smash and he just smiled and said: 'we are still learning' :)

BUT: she walked by and i was wearing some leather jeans and she was walking by and said to me: 'nice pants' - i was going insane!!!

OMG :wow: you saw GOD :wow:

the dancers were really nice and sweet. i talked to the dancers for about 10 minutes (always to different ones) and to guy for about 5 minutes. they dancers were really excited to be around in so many countries and see so many different cultures and their workout! guy was interesting because i asked him if they learned out of that 'fiasco' with give me all your luving and girl gone wild 'flopping' and i asked if they will make it different next time with a big smash and he just smiled and said: 'we are still learning' :)

:dead:

it was fucking incredible. i was backstage and in the golden triangle with a friend. we had so much fun. and i hate that all the austrian plattforms now write it wasn't packed because it fucking was. she said about the paris show: 'when people react like this, they aren't real fans' - this was a fucking incredible night. my ears are hurting. i met her manager guy backstage, talked with him and the dancers but not with madonna :( BUT: she walked by and i was wearing some leather jeans and she was walking by and said to me: 'nice pants' - i was going insane!!!

WOW :yowza:

Guest kidintown

omg so amazing!

ahahah at we are still learning|!

i really had to keep myself back and not start laughing but after he went away, i was screaming haha

Guest kidintown

omg kidintown u must be literally on cloud 9! congrats xxxx

i'm so hyped! i was there since 12 and just standing and hyping around...when i sat down the first time after the concert, it was like an orgasm. i can't sleep i'm still so 'high' and when she performed gang bang and the part with 'now drive bitch' is coming, she was going on the 'catwalk' on that dancer and screaming: 'that's right, you motherfucker' haha

OMG!!! So awesome! I'm so jealous...

Guest kidintown

OMG!!! So awesome! I'm so jealous...

i tell you, when the queen says that these pants are nice, they are fucking nice!

best concert ever...she was in top shape..her body, her voice, her dancing skills, the show itself and the crowd was FANTASTIC!

How does everyone on this forum get into the golden triangle. I must be missing something...

Anyhow, the stories are incredible!

"we are still learning." :lol: I'm going to try to say that to him and hand him my card!

:wow: at M passing by you and complimenting you!!

kidintown - keeping it classy, well done.

seriously, "still learning"? you're the manager of the greatest pop artist that's ever lived.

but what a magical night it must have been!! I can't even fathom

I would have taken my pants off and give them to her ! LOL Amazing . That's like being touched by GOD.

:rotfl:

Congrats kidintown, sounds amazing !!!

I'm still on a high even though she didn't comment on my pants :lol:

The GT was EVERYTHING and even if I had a really positive gut feeling about WIEN 2012, I continue to be positively suprised. Not only was the stadium packed, the crowd was good and as acko already posted, all the serious newspapers gave positive reviews and I just looked up the one from "Kronen Zeitung" which is a daily tabloid and is the most read paper of the country : 100% POSITIVE!!

Last time there was not one positive review, now practically all of them are (kinda like Belgium if I remember correctly).

I will now upload some pics from soundcheck ...