Vienna - July 29

hyper

Live from the GT.., she jsust finished the Soundtcheck: EY, i'm addicted, im a sinner, celeb, Turn up the Radio :wow:

Surreeeallll

People chanted for Love spent she Said he didnt habe Time to rehearse it but it may become Part of the Show later on

Its all beyond fabulous so far Except for Bit of Rain

Live from the GT.., she jsust finished the Soundtcheck: EY, i'm addicted, im a sinner, celeb, Turn up the Radio :wow:

Surreeeallll

People chanted for Love spent she Said he didnt habe Time to rehearse it but it may become Part of the Show later on

Its all beyond fabulous so far Except for Bit of Rain

:yowza::drama: Prayers are going to be answered...

481b839a.jpg

Another flop show for Madonna. Why does she even bother? I mean just LOOK at that empty little space way in the back! And if you look real close you can see someone on the far left walking out.

Another flop show for Madonna. Why does she even bother? I mean just LOOK at that empty little space way in the back! And if you look real close you can see someone on the far left walking out.

so true! kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :s703:

They say, it is not sold out. But anyway, its not so important. The stadium looks packed.

And who are "they"? It will be reported as sold out. Mark my words.

You could still buy tickets at the door for Hyde Park in London and it was reported as sold out. Now CAN I GET A WITNESS!

If you scroll up, there is a link with live news ticker. And they say that it is not sold out, and there is a empty space as big as a tennis court. But inn the pictures we saw it is pretty packed, SO it doesnt matter if some hundreds didnt attend to the show

Of course it's still there.

Some people suggest (after Paris) that was going to be replaced with "BK/DAD". So far, no "BK/DAD" mentioned, and if it wasn't in the first set, I am assuming it wasn't added. That's why I said that Mr. Snarky.