Amsterdam - July 8

tuckeye

[media=]

[/media]

Have you guys seen this? I would probably die on the spot if she was that close to me just casually singing along aoglkmd. She sings Deeper and Deeper, Physical Attraction, and Give It 2 Me with the fans! :tigger:

Awesome vid hydrangeas!!! :inlove: i would kill for a moment like this. too bad i aint got the cheddar for the floor section again. thx for posting.

O M G ! ! ! love u for posting this bouncy tigger person

:thumbsup:

Awesome vid hydrangeas!!! :inlove: i would kill for a moment like this. too bad i aint got the cheddar for the floor section again. thx for posting.

Ugh same. I'm starting college this fall so there was no possible way that I could afford two floor tickets... ahh well I'll just have to live with my somewhat crappy seats. I'll save up for her next tour (or the next leg of this tour?!?). :sad:

Edited by hydrangeas

[media=]

[/media]

Have you guys seen this? I would probably die on the spot if she was that close to me just casually singing along aoglkmd. She sings Deeper and Deeper, Physical Attraction, and Give It 2 Me with the fans! :tigger:

:dramatic: I would probably pass out from excitement of being that close to her. They are so lucky. She's adorable.

[media=]

[/media]

:dead: She is so fucking hilarious!

Thanks so much for the videos guys.

The tour threads have been so full of doom and gloom and far too much focus on the media and then we get this amazing thread full of love and positivity.

Has made my day!

I Don't Give A... with great view of the screens:

Ugh the backdrops on this tour are phenomenal. I can't wait to see this live!!

the lighting/back drops and overall staging are without doubt the best of her entire career, its unlike anything ive ever seen by anyone, truly epic.

Thanks so much for the videos guys.

The tour threads have been so full of doom and gloom and far too much focus on the media and then we get this amazing thread full of love and positivity.

Has made my day!

RG, u can't understand the amazingness of this incredible show until u see it live!!!!

best concert ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Don't Give A... with great view of the screens:

This is too incredible. I wish I curule get that view. I'm like 14 rows back and to the right for one show, and 6 rows back and to the right for the other! When she goes back to the main stage, she's going to be so far! :(

The screens are to die for.

I really wish I would have been to that show as well. Amazing!

http://www.facebook....s Facebook Wall

Anne Frank House

Last night we welcomed Madonna and her crew in the Anne Frank House, the day after her MDNA concerts in Amsterdam. Madonna stayed for more than an hour in the museum, guided by executive director Ronald Leopold. ‘Thank you so much for your time and attention. We learned a lot’, she wrote in our guest book.

• 1 month later...
Guest Fukujima

I had to go to the end of the second page of this section of the forum to find this thread lol

look at this lovely video with her letting the fans sing Deeper and Deeper, Physical Attraction and Give it to me and singing along with them :inlove:

• 1 month later...

[media=]

[/media]

I've just been watching this in awe. It's fantastic!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I had to go to the end of the second page of this section of the forum to find this thread lol

look at this lovely video with her letting the fans sing Deeper and Deeper, Physical Attraction and Give it to me and singing along with them :inlove:

[media=]

[/media]

I was really close to her when she was on stage there with her fans and i didnt really know the lyrics to psychical attraction, felt so guilty for not knowing all the words. but she seemed so sweet and loveable. :)