Asia 2013?

Louise Oriole

I don't think she'll have any issues with Singapore and Thailand tbh

Didn't the Kaka's concert just cause a stir in Thailand? And the Culture Ministry had filed a police complaint about it.

Madonna's concert is more controversial than Kaka.

Whereas for Singapore, as long as you're messing with religious, the local censorship will not allow the concert to take place.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If M does take the tour to Asia, I could see her doing stadiums.

She'll probably do the following venues-

National Stadium- Singapore

Philippine Arena- Manila

Kai Tak Airport Site- Hong Kong

Taipei Dome- Taipei

Seoul Dome- Seoul

Saitama Super Arena- Saitama

Nissan Stadium- Yokohama

National Stadium- Beijing

Shanghai Stadium- Shanghai

:asian:

She won't have an issue in Thailand that's for sure. Gaga had her show here and she wore the traditional Thai sacred headpiece and nobody complained .

I hope she comes. I need another MDNA fix .

If M does take the tour to Asia, I could see her doing stadiums.

She'll probably do the following venues-

National Stadium- Singapore

Philippine Arena- Manila

Kai Tak Airport Site- Hong Kong

Taipei Dome- Taipei

Seoul Dome- Seoul

Saitama Super Arena- Saitama

Nissan Stadium- Yokohama

National Stadium- Beijing

Shanghai Stadium- Shanghai

:asian:

singapore's national stadium is now torn down. the next best, indoor stadium, is too small for her. she could only use padang, which is an open field which can accomodate up to 50000 people.

- Thailand (Controversial show)

If GAGa did Bangkok, so can M. I can't wait till M sets foot in Thailand since she was kinda banned years ago. We can only hope and save my lunch money.

Didn't the Kaka's concert just cause a stir in Thailand? And the Culture Ministry had filed a police complaint about it.

Madonna's concert is more controversial than Kaka.

Whereas for Singapore, as long as you're messing with religious, the local censorship will not allow the concert to take place.

well, she tweeted something stupid about buying fake rolex, but that was it. I don't think the government can do anything to her. We have bad rep about fake shit anyway. Thai people are more open to this sort of thing. btw, religion shouldn't even get involved with any concert.

DVD DVD 5 dollah....

Technically, M could tour Thailand/Philippines/Malaysia/Taiwan/Singapore in early 2013. Right after Australia.

However, I'm thinking that she might want to rest up after hitting Down Under. As a result, she might tour Asia in April/May/June.

Is the Southeast Asian weather different during April/May/June than during January/February/March?

Is the Southeast Asian weather different during April/May/June than during January/February/March?

It's hot and humid throughout the year. March/April/May are generally the hottest months, while November/December/January are the coolest.

If she goes to South East Asia any later than April, her visit will coincide with the wet season, which lasts from May-October.