MDNA PREMIERE IN TEL AVIV: GAY COMA ROOM

acko

I want to see Gang Bang in full! Lol

I must say I do agree that this tour will further irritate casual fans. I mean seriously, everything is so dark, MDNA, and Cyberagga? Lol I mean, I love it and I hope it does push people to accept new Madonna as opposed to being stuck in the 80's lol! It's not the 80's anymore! It CAN'T be the same and why should it be..? It would just be boring.

I love that M switches it up. The only reason the closer is anti-climactic is cause no one knows it, even less than GI2M even, but fuck it, learn the damn song and enjoy it! I do!

To watch or not to watch......god knows I haven't done one bit of work in the last 5 hours....oops, nearly home time :chuckle:

I cant get over Vogue! I thought Express Yourself would be my highlight but this has topped it!! And people keep saying no greatest hits tour! I would die if she ever did one but we all know she wont!

I don't know but it seems like she's concentrating alot on the baton twirling during Express Yourself and she seems hesitant. Maybe after a few shows the kinks will get worked out. Glad she performed it and didn't mash it with a guitar or something.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP0-b01zWXA[/media]

Why isn't anyone talking about THIS?! I got teared up to this, and the mixing of the footage and her faces (ala celebration) I LOVE!

:bow:

I like how this is done. Clementi was there too! She doesn't need to go out there and endorse shit like others. I always love how she's sending a message!

GAWD! there are so many videos to watch! Like i'm complaining. at least i'm wasting my time on something worthwhile.

I need a HD picture of her standing with her veil-crown ASAP.

I think this is another reference at her marriage with Guy. She wore a veil-crown at the marriage ceremony didn't she?

GORGEOUS Madonna

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwqmmQ6hb1k[/media]

She looks fierce!

I HATE the mobile version btw. Everything is patchy. Oh well, as long as the site is up!

BLACKSPARKDonna! :inlove:

The crowd sings "and she never will be" after she screams "shes not me"!

:dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic:

In what video?? I'm soo lost! :cries: I can't log in on my laptop and I keep on getting lost on the mobile version on my phone.

Two questions:

- Intro: The concert opening is amazing, but i felt that she got a little "distracted" to have to take out the veil and to put the rifle on the side right in the start... she is supposed to stay there staring at the crowd and not almost having to do everything by herself! They could improve that and make it easier to her do her thing!

- End: I 'm not a really a big fan of Celebration, so i'm wondering if it really worked out for the end of the concert...I just don't really feel it as a proper closing!!!

Two questions:

- Intro: The concert opening is amazing, but i felt that she got a little "distracted" to have to take out the veil and to put the rifle on the side right in the start... she is supposed to stay there staring at the crowd and not almost having to do everything by herself! They could improve that and make it easier to her do her thing!

- End: I 'm not a really a big fan of Celebration, so i'm wondering if it really worked out for the end of the concert...I just don't really feel it as a proper closing!!!

And the questions...?

Well I think everyone will agree on your first point. Let's hope she figures it out after a few run-throughs...

And we have yet to see the closing performance so I guess we'll have to wait and see.

OMG THIS IS INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IS THE ENTIRE SHOW AS GOOD AS THAT UNBELIVABLE OPENING??????????? SHOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DARK AND AMAZING! ONLY MADONNA.