MDNA - THE ALBUM HAS LEAKED

Guest Not4Pussies

But there's one thing I'm wondering: In the production credits we've got some weeks ago it's written that Some Girls is 4:55 minutes long, however the leaked song is only 3:56 minutes long. Maybe they had to cut some of the songs a bit before they could stream it on AOL radio?

But there's one thing I'm wondering: In the production credits we've got some weeks ago it's written that Some Girls is 4:55 minutes long, however the leaked song is only 3:56 minutes long. Maybe they had to cut some of the songs a bit before they could stream it on AOL radio?

Maybe that was a misprint check out 7digital they list song lengths there.

Some Girls is 3:54 long. Sorry about adding a minute and a second, but that was an intentional mistake.

GOD I LOVE HOW MESSY THIS INCREDIBLE PIECE OF ART IS. :dramatic: I mean, "Gang Bang"

verse 1 - verse 2 - verse 3 - verse 1 - verse 4 - bridge - [breakdown chorus] - verse 5 - verse 6 - bridge - [chorus] - middle 8 - bridge - outro??? :wow:

There's some criticism that she's not following the linear pop pattern. WHAAA? She's not Britney.

:wow:

who gives a fuck? really. this is why she's madonna! :bow:

who gives a fuck? really.

I'm LOVING it. All I hear are these bridges, verses + middle 8s popping up east + west. :wow: It's messy + incredible.

I'm LOVING it. All I hear are these bridges, verses + middle 8s popping up east + west. :wow: It's messy + incredible.

Me too. It's very theatrical! You can picture the music video while you're listening to it. :thumbsup:

Me too. It's very theatrical! You can picture the music video while you're listening to it. :thumbsup:

"Gang Bang" is VERY cinematic. Actually so is "Falling Free"......+ the '60s tracks could fit in '60s psychedelic movies. That's what this album feels like to me, film-like a lot, no doubt off the W.E comedown. :thumbsup:

Guest bluejean

Gang Bang, I'm Addicted, I Don't Give A, Love Spent and Falling Free ALL amazing.

Got to say the title MDNA is PERFECT too.

Guest groovyguy

WilliamOrbit: Madonna has phenomenal understanding of both the minutiae of music and the big picture. Zooming in, zooming out...

WilliamOrbit: Madonna has phenomenal understanding of both the minutiae of music and the big picture. Zooming in, zooming out...

:thumbsup: Exactly. She said the same of him. Even the ballad FF is atypical of form. God I'm just IN LOVE!

GOD I LOVE HOW MESSY THIS INCREDIBLE PIECE OF ART IS. :dramatic: I mean, "Gang Bang"

verse 1 - verse 2 - verse 3 - verse 1 - verse 4 - bridge - [breakdown chorus] - verse 5 - verse 6 - bridge - [chorus] - middle 8 - bridge - outro??? :wow:

There's some criticism that she's not following the linear pop pattern. WHAAA? She's not Britney.

:wow:

THE FUCK WITH THE CRITICISM!!! IT`S AMAZING!

I´m now wondering about Guy Ritchie listening to the album...

But it´s really clear that how much she suffered with the whole thing. Anyway, she has outstandly managed to transform suffering into an amazing piece of art!