Love Spent preview

Supernatural

I don't feel it much, i'll reserve judgement till i hear the rest of the song.

I agree! I'm not liking it at all! I love all the other tracks so far but this is really nothing special. Sounds like a B-Side to me!

I'm Addicted > Girl Gone Wild > Masterpiece > Give Me All Your Luvin > Love Spent

Love Spent seems great and different from everything she has released so far. Now i can actually have a feeling of the whole album (and it has not really connected to GMAYL or GGW). William Orbit can still do good music!

WRONG! You can consider me one of her "ANCIENT FANS" and I love both GMAYL and GGW. GGW the best. Don't assume just because you don't like the song, the majority of her older fans don't either.

I'm not only speaking for myself, the press and the majory of her ancient fans seems to agree with me. Of course there is those who likes it, but it seems IA and LS are receiving a much more warm reception based on those 60 seconds alone.

So what's the reaction from other fanbases...do they like it?

it's hard to say.....this is from her own fanbase

Last week they were saying things like they hated her, saying it was the end of her career, that they were done with her for good because she's so pathetic, that she sucks, that she can't compete with bifida, how she had so easily given up her crown to her blah blah blah, that they weren't going to buy the album and now after 2 60 second clips they adore her again and they can't wait for the album, and now she's so wonderful and they love her and they're so excited for the album. until ,of course, a clip that they don't like is released and then they'll all resort to type.

Love Spent

I want you to hold me

like you hold your money

Hold on to it

‘till there’s nothing left

Love spent

Feeling love spent

Yeah, I’m love spent

Wondering where the love went

Love spent

Yeah I’m love spent

Really love spent

Wondering where it all went

Don’t try to take me like you took your money

Take me In your arms until your last breath

I want you to hold me like you hold your money

Hold me in your arms until there’s nothing left

Nothing left, nothing left, nothing left, nothing left

Love spent

Feeling love spent

Yeah, I’m love spent

Wondering where the love went

Love spent

Yeah I’m love spent

Really love spent

Wondering where it all went

Awww :inlove: I love these lyrics, can't wait to hear the song!!!

Best song so far. Now THIS is a REAL SONG. Gorgeous!!!!!! Can't wait to hear it all. Ok-no more leaks for me!!! Waiting for the album!

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

High Quality clip on madonna's youtube account:

OMG.

:dramatic::dramatic::dramatic:

it's stunning. i'm going to love this song so much...i can just TELL.

gonna be absolutely CROWTASTIC on tour, though. :wow:

Speak for yourself... I actually like everything I've heard from this era. And let's face it none of these new leaks scream single material, despite them being good.

I agree all this new material sounds amazing, but I will disagree, GGW would be an amazing single if they bother to promote it right, im not sure what they are doing with that but...

Why am I torturing myself reading these posts and the reviews....my virgin ears are envious :dramatic: not long to go now

The reason I said that is because it sounded as though you were saying that "we all agree" that the two leaks are better than any of the full songs we've heard. I guess I misunderstood. Sry.

Fair enough and I'm sorry too for overreacting a bit. :)

Guest bluejean

The vocals sound like it has alot of pitch correction to me. Not that I'm saying it sounds bad, I'm just surprised everyone is praising the vocals :lol:

In various reviews the song has been called a ballad, one of "the slower songs," mid tempo, and electro pop I believe. What do you all think? Could this be called a ballad by any stretch? I should just listen, but I won't!

The vocals sound like it has alot of pitch correction to me. Not that I'm saying it sounds bad, I'm just surprised everyone is praising the vocals :lol:

Yes I agree, a lot of tweaking has been applied. She might struggle with this one live. Great melody though.

Orbit is one of the best producers she has worked with.