GIRLS GONE WILD: TODAY AT NOON ET

Ai Papi Si.

I think the genius of this is how totally different GMAYL and GGW are from one another. Then throw in Masterpiece: we are getting all of our girl's best sides.

I can tell that this is gonna be a very eclectic album.....where every song sounds different.

Guest bluejean

Well its been said Masterpiece is very different to the majority of the album. I'm very curious to hear the other Orbit tracks, I know they are said to be the dark/introspective ones but I just wonder will they be dance songs. Fuck I am just so excited to hear this album in a months time!! It's kind of amazing that she's gone and worked with Orbit again.

Guest bluejean

I think the genius of this is how totally different GMAYL and GGW are from one another. Then throw in Masterpiece: we are getting all of our girl's best sides.

I don't consider that genius, from a marketing perspective it can be sort of all over the place. Personally, I don't care so much how it all works as one album because these days I don't listen to albums, I listen to songs individually.

Based on the sliver of clues Orbit ("expect the unexpected") has given us on facebook over the past few months, I wouldn't be surprised if Masterpiece has a nice makeover to fit the more-electro album. Still melancholic and smooth, yet hypnotic....who knowz, who really knowz?!!

Guest Sinisin

Love it but her voice is quite flat. Is it with the production or something?

Really? I think her voice sounds quite fresh. She actually sounds young as opposed to trying to sound young (think "Incredible.")

How do you guys rank her euro-dance singles??

1. Hung Up

2. Girl Gone Wild

3. Get Together

4. Celebration

5. Jump

6. Sorry

Jump

Get Together

Hung Up

Girl Gone Wild

Celebration

Sorry

I have to say now I've totally changed my mind about this song. I take back what I said before, I think once you get in the right frame of mind for it, it's great.

Guest ditaluver

I mean, this is her best song ever right? I just can't.

I'm drunk and I'm dying here.

I just can't.

AMAZING

YESSSSSSS YEESSSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Sinisin

I mean, this is her best song ever right? I just can't.

I'm drunk and I'm dying here.

I just can't.

AMAZING

The night I'm at Piranha, slightly buzzed, and this shit comes on... I may pass out.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.observer.com/2012/02/madonna-drops-new-single-girls-gone-wild/

Madonna Drops New Single ‘Girl Gone Wild’

Madonna’s second single released from the upcoming MDNA album (after the dispiriting chart performance of the Super Bowl-premiered “Give Me All Your Luvin”) is “Girl Gone Wild”–which seems, from its housey beat to its references to DJs and 808 drums, to the Joe Francis-iness of its title and “bad girl” posing, like Madonna’s chasing trends. “Girls, they just want to have some fun,” goes the refrain–Cyndi Lauper, get your lawyers on the phone!

The whole song seems rather like 2000′s “Music” in its references to DJ culture and to going out and having fun and being bad–but leaving aside that Madonna was twelve years younger at that time and thus perhaps a more convincing “bad girl,” so too was our culture–electronica in pop music and fronting like one is “wild” no longer shock the consciousness. This is to be Madonna’s sixth consecutive dance-music album (a line that began with 1998′s Ray of Light)–maybe it’s time for her to try something totally different?

Guest groovyguy

http://unicornbooty.com/blog/2012/02/27/madonna-goes-full-robot-with-new-single-girl-gone-wild/

Madonna Goes Full Robot With New Single, “Girl Gone Wild”

Hot on the heels of her epic Super Bowl halftime performance, Madonna mania is picking up. I was kind of disappointed with the first single from her upcoming album, MDNA. It’s catchy and everything, but to call other pop singers “Reductive” and then release Mickey all over again just feels a little… what’s the word I’m searching for?

No matter, because I’m currently fist-pumping to Madge’s new jam, “Girl Gone Wild.” It’s pretty straight forward Pop, which is my favorite kind. It sounds like they hired a Madonna robot to sing the track, but it works. Does this mean we’ll never be rid of Madonna, because she’s actually an android super-human who has been sent to force-feed us ridiculously catchy dance music for all time? I’m fine with that; I’m a gay gone wild over here.

We have yet to see a proper music video for the song, so for now, we have a sexy Madonna photo montage with lyrics. She’s no Faulkner, but we came to dance.

The Weird Al parody could be "Gays Gone Wild."

Recent cultural references could be the ending of Don't Ask, Don't Tell, the expansion of gay marriage, and, of course, pissing off Republicans and religious fundamentalists.

It could be both humorous and gay-positive, if done right.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/02/27/from-girls-to-girl-the-reason-why-madonna-changed-the-title-of-her-new-single/

Get the lyrics…

It’s so hypnotic

The way he pulls on me

It’s like the force of gravity

Right up under my feet

It’s so erotic

This feeling can’t be beat

It’s coursing through my whole body

Feel the heat

I got that burning hot desire

And no one can put out my fire

It’s coming right down through the wire

Here it comes

When I hear them 808 drums

It’s got me singin’ hey-ey-e

Like a girl gone wild

A good girl gone wild

I’m like hey-ey-e

Like a girl gone wild

A good girl gone wild

Girls they just wanna have some fun

Get fired up like a smokin’ gun

On the floor till the daylight comes

A girl gone wild

A good girl gone wild

I’m like a girl gone wild

A good girl gone wild

The room is spinnin’

It must be the tanqueray

I’m about to go astray

My inhibition’s gone away

I feel like sinnin’

You got me in the zone

DJ play my favourite song

Turn me on

I got that burning hot desire

And no one can put out my fire

It’s coming right down through the wire

Here it comes

When I hear them 808 drums

It’s got me singin’ hey-ey-e

Like a girl gone wild

A good girl gone wild

I’m like hey-ey-e

Like a girl gone wild

A good girl gone wild

I know, I know, I shouldn’t act this way

I know, I know, I know, good girls don’t misbehave, misbehave

But I’m a bad girl anyway

Forgive me

Hey-ey-e

Like a girl gone wild

A good girl gone wild

I’m like hey-ey-e

Like a girl gone wild

A good girl gone wild

A girl gone wild

A good girl gone wild

I’m like a girl gone wild

A good girl gone wild

Written by Madonna, Jenson Vaughan, Benny Benassi and Alle Benassi

Produced by Madonna, Benny Benassi and Alle Benassi

How do you guys rank her euro-dance singles??

1. Hung Up

2. Girl Gone Wild

3. Get Together

4. Celebration

5. Jump

6. Sorry

1. Get Together

2. Hung Up

3. Sorry

4. Jump

5. Girl Gone Wild

6. Celebration