Madonna World Tour Schedule

Guest groovyguy

Guest jamesshot

Why are people flipping out that she hasn't sold out when the dates in question have only been on sale for mere days? Only Madonna can be called a flop when she sells 30,000 seats in days in a venue seating 50,000 with almost half a year until the actual concert. Already people are proclaiming "Madonna fatigue" and such nonsense.

Keep in mind the economy in Europe is on edge, her tickets are very expensive yet she STILL is selling tens of thousands of tickets in just a few days. Why the panic?

No matter how you slice it, you cannot even come close to saying this tour is anywhere near a flop. It is already a resounding blockbuster even if she only sells 90% for every date. Anyone remember Mariah not selling out small, 3,000 seat venues just a few years ago? Poor Madonna only sells 30,000 tickets in a few days! She might as well cancel this entire tour and retire as it is clear everyone fucking hates her...

No matter how you slice it, you cannot even come close to saying this tour is anywhere near a flop. It is already a resounding blockbuster even if she only sells 90% for every date. Anyone remember Mariah not selling out small, 3,000 seat venues just a few years ago? Poor Madonna only sells 30,000 tickets in a few days! She might as well cancel this entire tour and retire as it is clear everyone fucking hates her...

The tour will not be a flop. I think this is just another case (see GMAYL threads) of Madonna being unable to live up to very high expectations. Her career is fine, and the tour will be a success. I am sure the album will do decent business but perhaps not blockbuster levels. I think there is just disappointment when our lady doesn't have instant success. Nothing to worry about.

Guest jamesshot

The tour will not be a flop. I think this is just another case (see GMAYL threads) of Madonna being unable to live up to very high expectations. Her career is fine, and the tour will be a success. I am sure the album will do decent business but perhaps not blockbuster levels. I think there is just disappointment when our lady doesn't have instant success. Nothing to worry about.

I agree. It is just a bit disconcerting when even her fans are quick to declare her flopping. I understand high expectations but sometimes the expectations for Madonna are insane especially when it comes to selling her concert tix which she has never had a problem doing. With GMAYL, I would understand the disappointment if the song were actually good but IMO it did great considering it seemed like a song some C-list pop star would sing.

Why are people flipping out that she hasn't sold out when the dates in question have only been on sale for mere days? Only Madonna can be called a flop when she sells 30,000 seats in days in a venue seating 50,000 with almost half a year until the actual concert. Already people are proclaiming "Madonna fatigue" and such nonsense.

Keep in mind the economy in Europe is on edge, her tickets are very expensive yet she STILL is selling tens of thousands of tickets in just a few days. Why the panic?

Bytch please no1 is flipping.

Guest boytoyville

Bytch please no1 is flipping.

People said that Sticky and Sweet was flop before the boxscores came in, same with confessoins, same with Re-Invention. People just like to create drama. Guarentee like last tour 99.9 percent of the boxscores will be sold out and records will again be broken.

Exactly.It's funny the way some of her fans freak out and are so quick to label something a "flop" without without taking things into consideration.

People said that Sticky and Sweet was flop before the boxscores came in, same with confessoins, same with Re-Invention. People just like to create drama. Guarentee like last tour 99.9 percent of the boxscores will be sold out and records will again be broken.

or maybe not, but really a stadium sold in its 85 % is considered a flop??? I´m sure this tour will be a huge success, although maybe, only maybe, wonñt surpase S&S (you know, the economy, the huge venues...)

anyone who will call this tour a flop even though it will not start until a FULL 3 MONTHS from now is CRAZY!!!

S&S and TCT both have one show that didn't sell out, you need to see a psychiatrist if you consider that a flop too...

Guest groovyguy

Guys, if all the tickets get sold by the month of May, can we expect to at least get an approximate total gross for the published tour dates?

I hear you. It's exciting to see if she would break her own tour record. I'd also love to know how many US tickets get sold by March 26th and how many MDNA albums are redeemed as they count towards the sale.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6580

Official: Second Barcelona show finally added!

... a second show in Barcelona has been finally added to the European leg of the Madonna World Tour 2012.

Following the sold-out at the first concert at Palau Sant Jordi on June 20, a second show will take place the following day, June 21.

Tickets for the extra date will go on general sale on March 1st at 10 AM local time.

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/02/11/madonna-world-tour-2012-more-dates-added-and-vip-packages-2/

UPDATE – 23 Feb 2012

The first show of the Madonna World Tour in Barcelona on June 20th is sold out!

As previously reported on Madonna’s official website a second date has been added on June 21st at the Palau Sant Jordi arena in Barcelona.

Tickets for the general public will go on sale on 1 March 2012 with prices varying from 40€ to 175€.

I am really amazed by this...

Tickets to stadiums selling out despite hearing only two full songs from MDNA and a snippet of 2 others....

IN MADONNA, WE TRUST! :inlove:

To be honest I think she would sell out without any new music. People know she has amazing catalog.

Imagine that you live in barcelona, and you paid for your week´s presale, and now you pay again...cabrones! I wish she was coming to my city! they are building a new stadium, for 50.000 people, so maybe next time she will be here! :drool:

where?

Imagine that you live in barcelona, and you paid for your week´s presale, and now you pay again...cabrones! I wish she was coming to my city! they are building a new stadium, for 50.000 people, so maybe next time she will be here! :drool:

Are you going to the sedon one as well now? I think I MUST :drama::wow:

and your point being? you can't answer this on point? that's because you know you opened your mouth too soon... * flush *

WTF

I said you come across as weird, cause most of your posts revolve around sales figures and chart positions. When everyone else is all excited about hearing a new song or seeing a new video you don't seem to care about the content but rather worry about what the general public will think and how which move will infuence sales etc.

Since you immediately started calling me names I didn't really want to get into it, hence the other reply.

Post and enjoy whatever you want. I didn't say your a brainless idiot, I just find some of your posts weird as I don't primarily care about polls, clicks and charts but enjoy M's songs and performances.

Also, since you seem to be FILSI RITCH, why don't you support M's gross more? I mean, just buy a couple of the ultimate VIP packages and charter (or buy) a private jet ... :)

No! I can´t go, I have to work...but, if she goes to paris on sunday 15th of july, I will try to be there (I mean, I already will be in Paris, so...)

I haven't taken the days off yet, but it usually it works out...

I was thinking about Paris as well but Stade de France put me off. She should do Bercy as well ...

I haven't taken the days off yet, but it usually it works out...

I was thinking about Paris as well but Stade de France put me off. She should do Bercy as well ...

YES!!! I know I will be angry! I mean, I´m in H1, it´s supposed to be a good ticket, but that same ticket in Bercy...would have been HEAVEN! that´s why maybe, if she adds another day in paris, I´ll buy another one closer...right, there goes my monet from taxes back!

Bercy is the best place I´ve seen her in concert, no wonder she shot there Truth or dare´s performances!!!

I hope she comes back to bercy next time...actually didn´´t she go to Bercy in the second wing of S&S after being in Stade de france???

YES!!! I know I will be angry! I mean, I´m in H1, it´s supposed to be a good ticket, but that same ticket in Bercy...would have been HEAVEN! that´s why maybe, if she adds another day in paris, I´ll buy another one closer...right, there goes my monet from taxes back!

Bercy is the best place I´ve seen her in concert, no wonder she shot there Truth or dare´s performances!!!

I hope she comes back to bercy next time...actually didn´´t she go to Bercy in the second wing of S&S after being in Stade de france???

Yes, for S&S she played Stade de France in 2008 and bercy in 2009. Similarly She played Wembley Stadium in 2008 and the O2 in 2009.

Bercy is definitely my favourite Venue in Europe. Id go in a heartbeat if She announced a Date there

Do you think there is a possibility She might Mix venues? Realistically she wont be able to sell out Stade de France twice so she could As well add a bercy Date instead :lol: She did switch venues once in London but that were two arenas and easier to manage in Terms of logistics

Oh well, a Boy can Dream :lol:

Tour news: Firenze in Italy is almost sold out: just under 100 seats left in the highest category (capacity : 40.000)

Milano is also nearly at capacity. Thereare just roughly around 1000 tickets left in various categories ( capacity: 60,000). Give me all your luvin is also still n. 9 on Itunes despite the Sanremo Festival.

Italy definitely loves Madonna!!!:)

Yes, for S&S she played Stade de France in 2008 and bercy in 2009. Similarly She played Wembley Stadium in 2008 and the O2 in 2009.

Bercy is definitely my favourite Venue in Europe. Id go in a heartbeat if She announced a Date there

Do you think there is a possibility She might Mix venues? Realistically she wont be able to sell out Stade de France twice so she could As well add a bercy Date instead :lol: She did switch venues once in London but that were two arenas and easier to manage in Terms of logistics

Oh well, a Boy can Dream :lol:

that would be marvellous...

The show in Istanbul sold 50% of its tickets in the first 7 hours on sale. Should easily sell out. I wonder if they will add another date here...anyone know how Tel Aviv is selling?