GMAYL video .... STUNNING!

Camacho

it will only be one full day in view 4 hours from now...

I am assuming that it's actually a lot more than 2872963 since it has been stalling at that figure for quite some time now. It may end up with more than 3 million views during the first 24 hours. Will we ever know for sure?

:dramatic::dramatic::dramatic:

I wonder what's gonna happen after the Superbowl performance. It's gonna be interesting to watch and see.

it's pretty hard to get attention in times square... she'll end up on a lot of vacation photos, though

still, a video like GMAYL where she looks absolutely AGELESS needs to be shoved on people's throats like this...

14000 dislikes, I mean really :manson:

Yeah, it's driving me crazy too!

But the amount of likes is still 3 times more than the amount of dislikes, so there's nothing really to be worried about.

Video is awesome, been playing it like hell. :wow:

I'm addicted right now. I've never played a video like this before since the debut of the AL video. :wow:

Whaddya mean you had it on mute?! :rant: I also thought the dislikes were coming from the song, great videos still can't trump the song.

But that's really just the right amount of haterz she has. It's mostly likes, but there's enough hates to mean it's divisive and potentially more interesting to watch.

Whaddya mean you had it on mute?! :rant: I also thought the dislikes were coming from the song, great videos still can't trump the song.

But that's really just the right amount of haterz she has. It's mostly likes, but there's enough hates to mean it's divisive and potentially more interesting to watch.

surprisingly not on mute. :lol: I actually hooked with "don't play the stupid game..." and Nicki and M.I.A's rap. :lmao: best part is looking at Minaj's face while she sings "L.U.V Madonna...Y.O.U you wanna..." :lmao:

Besides Mafonna fans, you can count on that the MIA fans, Nicki Minaj fans and of course the L.Gaga fans.

I'm surprised it isn't more than 3 million.

Besides Mafonna fans, you can count on that the MIA fans, Nicki Minaj fans and of course the L.Gaga fans.

actually it's past the 3 million so far

I'm sorry but I just had to post this. Here is a review from a really young adorable guy who gives a full review (although it's more of a description) of Madonna's GMAYL video. So great to see a younger generation appreciating M's work!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8teZyW5iYM&NR=1&feature=endscreen

Mmmm, I think they were busy watching M.I.A.'s best video yet (Bad Girls) :inlove:

I've seen the video so many times, but I still can't help from bursting into laughter @ the end of the video when she throws away the baby and the sports commentators are all "aaaaand...oh! it's a touchdown" (or smth like that) + the look on her face and the way she's trying to cover her boobs. :lmao: It's just way too funny.

GMAYL :inlove:

Is he a Swedish boy fagg?

He is a baby gay. Be nice or I'll give you a smack in the chops.