Tour 2012

Guest groovyguy

i purchased tickets for philly which is not through ticketmaster but through comcast and not eligible for the cd. I wonder how pit tickets will be given away for this venue and others not sold through ticketmaster.

Guy O on Twitter:

Guy Oseary ‏ @guyoseary

If you got tickets on http://ticketmaster.com check your email. Enter to win PIT tickets!! 50 tickets per show! U.S. only. http://bit.ly/whDuRM

Guy Oseary ‏ @guyoseary

good luck to everyone that enters to win PIT tickets.. we have 50 tickets per show in the U.S... enter!!!!!..

Guy Oseary ‏ @guyoseary

We will come up with ways for fans to win PIT tickets outside the u.s. as well.. stay tuned..

if someone bought two tickets originally do they get two pit tickets if they win?

Yes, which is kind of cool and kind of strange. I mean, you could probably sell your seats I suppose if you win the pit tickets. Or sell the pit tickets if your seats are better than the pit? Kind of weird but at least they are trying incentives to redeem.

nobody will know it because its shit same as nobody will know celebration because that was also dreadful and nobody has ever heard it.

Nobody knows half the songs she sings anyway because they are usually non-singles from a new album. Point?

Winners might not be announced until day of the concert so you won't have time to sell your tickets. Who cares though?! If oyu bought nosebleeds, you're just be getting the best upgrade ever!!

Winners might not be announced until day of the concert so you won't have time to sell your tickets. Who cares though?! If oyu bought nosebleeds, you're just be getting the best upgrade ever!!

I dunno. I suppose your chance to be touched by her would be good, but I have pretty good seats already and I am not sure I would want to be in a pit fully of sweaty fags pushing me out of the way to touch her vag.

if someone bought two tickets originally do they get two pit tickets if they win?

OFFICIAL RULES

PRIZES: Twenty (25) Prizes will be awarded consisting of two (2) general admission pit tickets to Madonna concert

So you get 2 pit tickets if you win whether you originally bought 1 or 8 tickets (but since you bought 2 tickets, you get to enter the draw twice).

What happened to the runway and satellite stage at the end of the runway that the promoter in Tel Aviv was talking about then?! Doesn't this stage plan completely contradict the images that were everywhere a couple of months back? :s

Edited by find_a_groove

Madonna Tour 2012

Madonna's official Band Page on Facebook now features the "Revolver" rehearsal photo with a selection of songs including the obvious new ones, "Celebration", "Give It To Me", "Hung Up", "Hollywood", "Music", "Ray Of Light", "Take a Bow", "Erotica", "Like a Prayer", "Open Your Heart", "Like a Virgin" and "Holiday"...just random picks from every era or a hint to what else she is rehearsing?

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/03/15/ticketmaster-u-s-buyers-redeem-your-mdna-album-from-madonna-and-win-pit-tickets/

Ticketmaster U.S. buyers, Redeem your MDNA Album from Madonna and WIN Pit Tickets!

UPDATE – 15 March 2012

US Fans: Even if you didn't buy your #MadonnaWorldTour tickets at Ticketmaster you can still get your PIT tickets

Legal resident of the USA and at least 13 years of age?

Good news: You’re eligible to participate at the MDNA PIT TICKETS sweepstake.

Twenty-five prizes, consisting of two general admission pit tickets, will be awarded to the winners.

How to enter?

1 – Via internet upon redemption of MDNA album

2 – Via U.S. Mail (No purchase necessary to enter!!)

Send a 3” x 5” card with your name, email address, phone number and date of birth via U.S. postal mail postmarked no later than 11:59 PM ET on April 1, 2012 to:

Live Nation

Attn: Tammy LeMelle, REDEEM MDNA PIT TICKETS TO MADONNA SWEEPSTAKES

7060 Hollywood Blvd., 4th Floor

Hollywood, CA 90028

One entry per successful redemption or mail-in entry, up to eight (8) entries per person. Entrants will be entered into the prize pool for the date tickets purchased.

This contest is currently only held for the following thirty-one Madonna concert dates…

August 28, 2012 – Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia

September 4, 2012 – TD Banknorth Garden, Boston

September 15, 2012 – Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City

September 19, 2012 – United Center, Chicago

September 20, 2012 – United Center, Chicago

September 23, 2012 – Verizon Center, Washington

September 24, 2012 – Verizon Center, Washington

October 2, 2012 – Key Arena, Seattle

October 3, 2012 – Key Arena, Seattle

October 6, 2012 – HP Pavilion, San Jose

October 7, 2012 – HP Pavilion, San Jose

October 10, 2012 – Staples Center, Los Angeles

October 11, 2012 – Staples Center, Los Angeles

October 13, 2012 – MGM Grand, Las Vegas

October 14, 2012 – MGM Grand, Las Vegas

October 16, 2012 – US Airways Center, Phoenix

October 18, 2012 – Pepsi Center, Denver

October 20, 2012 – American Airlines Center, Dallas

October 21, 2012 – American Airlines Center, Dallas

October 24, 2012 – Toyota Center, Houston

October 25, 2012 – Toyota Center, Houston

October 27, 2012 – New Orleans Arena, New Orleans

October 30, 2012 – Sprint Center, Kansas City

November 1, 2012 – Scottrade Center, St. Louis

November 3, 2012 – Xcel Energy Center, St. Paul

November 4, 2012 – Xcel Energy Center, St. Paul

November 6, 2012 – CONSOL Engery Center, Pittsburgh

November 8, 2012 – Joe Louis Arena, Detroit

November 10, 2012 – Quicken Loans Arena, Cleveland

November 15, 2012 – Time Warner Cable Arena, Charlotte

November 17, 2012 – Philips Arena, Atlanta

The same rules apply for both dates in New York and Miami, but the card should be sent to…

Ticketmaster

Attn: Tammy LeMelle, MDNA SEPTEMBER 6, 2012 IN NEW YORK WITH MADONNA

SWEEPSTAKES

Hollywood, CA 90028

Ticketmaster

Attn: Tammy LeMelle, MDNA SEPTEMBER 8, 2012 IN NEW YORK WITH MADONNA SWEEPSTAKES

Hollywood, CA 90028

Ticketmaster

Attn: Tammy LeMelle, MDNA NOVEMBER 19, 2012 IN MIAMI WITH MADONNA SWEEPSTAKES

Hollywood, CA 90028

Ticketmaster

Attn: Tammy LeMelle, MDNA NOVEMBER 20, 2012 IN MIAMI WITH MADONNA SWEEPSTAKES

Hollywood, CA 90028

Guest bluejean

Madonna Tour 2012

Madonna's official Band Page on Facebook now features the "Revolver" rehearsal photo with a selection of songs including the obvious new ones, "Celebration", "Give It To Me", "Hung Up", "Hollywood", "Music", "Ray Of Light", "Take a Bow", "Erotica", "Like a Prayer", "Open Your Heart", "Like a Virgin" and "Holiday"...just random picks from every era or a hint to what else she is rehearsing?

Those songs would be amazing. Although I would also like to see Express Yourself. And Give It 2 Me and Hollywood are abit pointless. But other than that I WISH these were the songs she was doing.

Those songs would be amazing. Although I would also like to see Express Yourself. And Give It 2 Me and Hollywood are abit pointless. But other than that I WISH these were the songs she was doing.

Other then Give it 2 Me and Hollywood what other songs she could choose from AL and HC? The other songs aren't mainstream enough and 4 Minutes without Justin it's already on SS so...

Guest groovyguy

Anthony Pennino ‏ @anthony_pennino

@guyoseary what about Canada?

Guy Oseary Guy Oseary ‏ @guyoseary

@anthony_pennino the PIT is at every single show...

1:09 AM - 16 Mar 12 via web · Details

------------------------------=

7h Daiana C. Daiana C. ‏ @dailps

@guyoseary We are anxiously waiting for her.

7h Daiana C. Daiana C. ‏ @dailps

@guyoseary Guy, Brazil loves Madonna!

7h Totally Madonna Totally Madonna ‏ @MadonnaCovers

@guyoseary any contest for free tickets or pit tickets?

Guy Oseary Guy Oseary ‏ @guyoseary

@MadonnaCovers we are working on those as well..

------------------------------------

7h Guy Oseary Guy Oseary ‏ @guyoseary

People that bought vip tickets in U.S. will also have a chance to win PIT tix. You should receive an email in the next few days. Let me know

Guest ditaluver

just relax! every show will have a pit and Im sure you'll have a chance to enter a contest to win free tickets or a pit ticket

Guest groovyguy

http://madonna.com/news/title/album-redemption-info-from-ticketmaster

Album Redemption Info From Ticketmaster

Madonna fans! For those of you who purchased Madonna 2012 World Tour concert tickets from Ticketmaster North America, your order comes along with a copy of MDNA. Ticketmaster distributed an email message to Madonna ticket purchasers, with instructions on how to redeem their album (either in digital or physical format).

If you are a purchaser of tickets from Ticketmaster.com, and did not receive this message, please contact Ticketmaster Customer Service for assistance.

Guest Osh Şarif

Is that True "Madonna had a concert in Lebanon, but it canceled"

That What "Imad Qanso" Said He Canceled The Concert Coz Madonna Will Starting her Tour From Israel

Edited by Osh Şarif