Tour 2012

Guest groovyguy

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/01/27/madonna-2012-world-tour-more-tour-dates/

Madonna 2012 World Tour – More tour dates…

A multitude of different lists including the dates for Madonna’s upcoming 2012 tour have surfaced on the internet the last couple of months. Even the official Madonna.com website had updated their tour section, but the dates suddenly disappeared.

There seems to be some kind of truth to it, because here is a short overview of current known dates. Keep in mind that some of those dates and places are still under negotiation…

31 May 2012: Tel Aviv, Israel – Hayarkon Park

June 2012: Abu Dhabi, UAE

June 2012: Istanbul, Turkey

11 June 2012: Zagreb, Croatia – Maximir Stadium

14 June 2012: Milan, Italy – San Siro

16 June 2012: Florence, Italy – Stadio Artemio Franchi

17 June 2012: Zurich, Switzerland – Stadion Letzigrund

20 June 2012: Barcelona, Spain – Palau Sant Jordi

21 June 2012: Barcelona, Spain – Palau Sant Jordi

24 June 2012: Coimbra, Portugal – Estadio Cidade de Coimbra

28 June 2012: Berlin, Germany – O2 Arena

30 June 2012: Hamburg, Germany – O2 World

14 July 2012: Paris, France – Stade de France

04 August 2012: Kiev, Ukraine – Olimpiyskiy Stadium

07 August 2012: Moscow, Russia – Olimpiyskiy Arena

09 August 2012: St. Petersburg, Russia – SCC Arena

21 August 2012: Nice, France – Charles-Ehrmann Stadium

28 August 2012: Philadelphia – USA, Wells Fargo Center

1 September 2012: Quebec, Canada – Plains of Abraham

Tickets for Philadelphia should be on sale on February 13th at 10am.

More info to come.

I think it's time we create our 2012 TOUR FORUM in anticipation. After all, Sun/Mon/Tues will be crazy tour-wise.

Do you all want it?

:wow::clap:

Yes Yes!!! I'm so nervous about the tickets going on sale...it's like we don't know anything. I'm scared of missing out :(

i think LIVE NATION is really out to MILK the MADONNA TOURING MACHINE... this will surely go $500-$600M

I think more than that definitely

She's playing more dates on this tour. Possibly around 120 (S&S had 85) if we are to look at some of those unconfirmed lists. You can already see ticket prices are higher for the stadium dates in Paris and Milan, compared to 2008-2009. S&S average gross figure per date was $4.8m. I think she's going to rise to a $7m per date average judging by ticket costs.

You do the math.

I think more than that definitely

She's playing more dates on this tour. Possibly around 120 (S&S had 85) if we are to look at some of those unconfirmed lists. You can already see ticket prices are higher for the stadium dates in Paris and Milan, compared to 2008-2009. S&S average gross figure per date was $4.8m. I think she's going to rise to a $7m per date average judging by ticket costs.

You do the math.

Is this confirmed? I would DIE to see more than 85 shows!!

No it's not. I wrote "those unconfimed lists". According to one of them there are already 100 dates just for 2012.

There was talk of an extension to 2013 for a South-American leg and a North American or European second leg. So it

could very well get to 120.

Monday or Tuesday I guess we'll know better. And dates get added after the first announcement anyway so.

Guest groovyguy

It's almost certain she's gonna do a lot more shows with reports of bringing her tour to places she's never been to or haven't been to for a long time - Asia, Australia, NZ ...

Guest Lovesong

No it's not. I wrote "those unconfimed lists". According to one of them there are already 100 dates just for 2012.

There was talk of an extension to 2013 for a South-American leg and a North American or European second leg. So it

could very well get to 120.

Monday or Tuesday I guess we'll know better. And dates get added after the first announcement anyway so.

That sounds epic! I hope it's true. I guess we'll know more in the next couple of days

Guest groovyguy

http://www.facebook.com/madonnatribenews

More news of European Tour dates keep coming in here at MadonnaTribe.

It's now the time of Germany to be under the spotlight - and these are really interesting dates as they will take place in some of the few venues in Continental Europe that will not be stadiums but arenas.

Dates heavily rumoured include concerts in the O2 Arena in Berlin and in Hamburg on Saturday, June, 30th 2012 at the O2 World Hamburg.

Although those dates are not officially confirmed yet, our friends at the Madonna Fan Club Spotlight are happy to finally welcome Madonna in their own town and they're already working on a After Show Party to take place in Hamburg right after the Madonna concert ends.

Click here to read their original report.

While here at MadonnaTribe we're not able to confirm these dates yet we're happy to share the news that Berlin and Hamburg are currently part of the Madonna tour schedule, and also that there are plans for a third German location to be added to the European leg.

The third city will not be in a row with the first two ones in the tour itinerary but Madonna will visit it later next Summer.

The designated city for the concert is the one of Cologne.

Tribers and Madonna fans all over the world, are you ready for MDNA?

Guest groovyguy

Update: Here are the prices for Madonna performing in Philadelphia, PA on August 28, 2012.

The concert will take place at the Wells Fargo Center and tickets will be on sale on February 13 at 10 AM.

"Floor and lower level and clubs = $355.00

Lower Level and clubs = $170.00

Upper Level = $90.00

Upper Level = $45.00"

Guest groovyguy

drownedmadonna.com

The Gerusalem Post confirms today what we at DrownedMadonna.com revealed on November 22: Madonna will laumch her world tour in Tel Aviv, Israel, on May 31.

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/index.php

From the Jerusalem Post:

Madonna may have been focusing on her Super Bowl halftime performance for Sunday night, but soon her sights will turn to the Middle East.

The iconic singer will launch a world tour in support of her upcoming album MDNA with a show on May 31 at Ramat Gan Stadium. Details of the show and ticket availability will be revealed later in the week.

The Ramat Gan Stadium is the national football stadium in Tel Aviv. Back in 2009 Madonna wrapped up her Sticky & Sweet Tour with two concerts in Tel Aviv's Hayarkon Park in front of an audience of more than 50,000 people

Guest Not4Pussies

im freaking out, ticketmaster and scalpers are the worst.

i tried buying tickets for Garbage's concert in LA

and right when tix went on sale, they were all gone.

111 tickets were available on stubhub for 200 bux

when tix were only 30 dollars.

I'm freaking out too!! I don't freak out about the money I just wanna make sure I get good seats.

I know i tried too and after 2 min it was sold out sad

Update: Here are the prices for Madonna performing in Philadelphia, PA on August 28, 2012.

The concert will take place at the Wells Fargo Center and tickets will be on sale on February 13 at 10 AM.

Upper Level = $90.00

Upper Level = $45.00"

Mother fucker...

I want the best seats for this, gotta start saving up. Will be eating rice and veggies till August.

Guest northernlad

That's six years of stable American ticket prices then. I'd imagine M and her management are directly responisible for that bit of graciousness rather than Live Nation.

Upper Level = $90.00

Upper Level = $45.00"

clubs? :blink:

clubs? :blink:

I think they mean the club rooms (or suites) that are often in the lower levels of the arena. Corporations often rent them out during sports games so their peeps can sit in a small apartment-like room and watch the game but still have their own bathroom and kitchen.

I think they mean the club rooms (or suites) that are often in the lower levels of the arena. Corporations often rent them out during sports games so their peeps can sit in a small apartment-like room and watch the game but still have their own bathroom and kitchen.

I know that arena, and there arn't any clubs, suites, or boxes in the lower level. Only in the upper level.

I really really hope tour doesn't go on sale on Wednesday after the announcement tomorrow -- any other day is fine but Wednesday I'll be away from the computer all day so that would be a disaster! Fingers crossed...

Ticket prices for the June 16th concert at the Artemio Franchi Stadium in Florence, Italy, will start at 57 € and go up to 190 € in a five category set-up which will comprise two different field sectors, two stands with numbered seats, and one stand with general admission.

Back on January 24 MadonnaTribe broke the news that the final dates for the Italian stops of Madonna's upcoming tour were finally confirmed.

As we also reported first, you should be expecting to see tickets going on sale very soon, so get prepared!

The detailed pricing - which most likely may not include some additional fees and service charges - is as follows:

Prato A 101,20 €

Prato B 90,40 €

Tribuna Coperta Numerata 189,75 €

Tribuna Numerata 151,80 €

Curva (Non Numerata) 56,95 €

Tribe

:drama:

The Highest Grossing Tour EVER is on the way.

Which one has the best view and is closest to to the stage? prato A??

Thinking of this new tour reminds me of my first Madonna show :) I was so excited over seeing her live for the first time that I ended up getting my ticket and tour poster custom framed :)

photo2wql.jpg

photo1scc.jpg

Thinking of this new tour reminds me of my first Madonna show :) I was so excited over seeing her live for the first time that I ended up getting my ticket and tour poster custom framed :)

photo2wql.jpg

photo1scc.jpg

Aww, that's really awesome :inlove: You've inspired me to finally do something with my S&S tickets.

Aww, that's really awesome :inlove: You've inspired me to finally do something with my S&S tickets.

Getting something memorable custom framed is the way to go because then you can keep it forever :) I'm the type that likes to have just a few really nice memorable items over tons of random memorabilia that are just going to end up gathering dust in a closet.

My other tickets unfortunately got ripped at the gate:

photoxnt.jpg

Those are the ones I kept. I've been to DWT 1x, RIT 3x & CT x2. I didn't go to S&S because it was in a stadium.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.facebook.com/madonnatour2012

First show to be officially listed on Ticketmaster! New Orleans, LA on Saturday, October 27th! Tickets on sale March 5th! Looks like the states is getting arenas!

http://m.ticketmaster.com/event/1B004842B15D7A0F?artistid=768011&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1&camefrom=CFC_BUYAT_drivngrevenue

Madonna

New Orleans Arena

New Orleans, LA

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 08:00 PM

Event Info | Onsale Dates & Times | Please note

Tickets on sale

Mon Mar 5 11:00 AM

Find tickets on full site

New Orleans Arena

1501 Girod Street

New Orleans LA

Guest groovyguy

http://www.musicdnews.net/news/breaking-two-madonna-tour-dates-confirmed/02/06/2012?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

BREAKING: Three Madonna Tour Dates Confirmed!

– February 6, 2012Posted in: Madonna, News, Tours

It appears like Madonna’s tour schedule will be revealed today. We can already confirm three tour dates and predict what her itinerary looks like.

The three confirmed dates are the following:

May 31st-Israel

October 24th-(Venue Undecided-More Likely The Toyota Center) Houston, Texas

October 27th-New Orleans Arena, New Orleans, Louisiana

Ticketmaster has already listed the New Orleans date as seen below. (UPDATE: As of 9:12 a.m. EST, Ticketmaster has removed the New Orleans date. They probably were not ordered to give away the tour dates yet. Stay tuned for more updates.)