Madonna To Open "Hard Candy" Fitness Centers Around The World

renee205

WHAT A SHOCKER! The same people who complained about:

-The same choreography for each performance of HU she did in the Confessions era (EMA's, Grammy's etc)...instead of switching it up with each performance.

-The Sorry, Jump and Get Together videos

-The announcement of her working with Timbo/Timber and Pharrell

-The free, made for a special cause song Hey You wasn't the next LAP or LTT

-Hard Candy album cover

-Hard Candy album

-She started selling concert tickets on StubHub

-Sticky & Sweet Tour wasn't as err...."thought provoking" as BAT or DWT

-2 legs of S&S

-Jesus

-cheeks

-Just about any of the magazine spreads she's done over the past 2 years (minus the Interview from this year)

-too muscly

-too many black clothes

-tired of her hair

-"Material Girls" clothing line

-Celebration DVD had too many songs left off and it wasn't THE ABSOLUTE BEST QUALITY AVAILABLE ON THE MARKET RIGHT NOW....nevermind it's the best any of us have seen these vids

-Celebration the song

-Celebration the video

-Celebration the album because it had a pop that may or not be heard when the volume is turned up to 50 in the car

-Revolver because she had little to no involvement in it's creation...and it had Lil Wayne

-S&S DVD because the vocals weren't RAW enough

-W.E. is taking away time she could be in the studio making music

-she spends too much time worrying about Malawi...and it's NOT for altruistic reasons but selfish ones.

and now....

THE GYMS

I've left off so many other things but if anybody actually made it to the end of the list of things I just named off the top of my head congrats. Feel free to add to the list! :) Again, it's the same people. It's been 5 years and you've liked MAYBE 10% of what she's done and absolutely DETESTED 90% of it. It's safe to say you are done with her at this point. Why even bother to see what she's up to these days?

-Hard Candy album cover

-Hard Candy album

-2 legs of S&S

-Jesus

-cheeks

-Just about any of the magazine spreads she's done over the past 2 years (minus the Interview from this year)

-too muscly

-too many black clothes

-tired of her hair

-Celebration DVD had too many songs left off and it wasn't THE ABSOLUTE BEST QUALITY AVAILABLE ON THE MARKET RIGHT NOW....nevermind it's the best any of us have seen these vids

-Celebration the song

-Celebration the video

-Celebration the album because it had a pop that may or not be heard when the volume is turned up to 50 in the car

-Revolver because she had little to no involvement in it's creation...and it had Lil Wayne

-she spends too much time worrying about Malawi...and it's NOT for altruistic reasons but selfish ones.

LOVE THOSE! :inlove:2008 Madonna was so great.

OH yes! Rollerskating classes is a must!

They better have "The Rack" that she usually tortures herself in too! :D

yes! omg genius.

I hope theres a boombox and you can only wear yellow stilletos and black mesh tops. She can teach you to play pool too like in borderline.

And I will be right there, shopping-cart ready, and wallet open. :wow:

Me too. You gotta love Target :bow:

Guest Corazon

Madonna: Hard Candy [Deluxe Fitness Edition]

1. Give Steroids 2 Me

2. She's Not Fit

3. Devil Wouldn't Recognise You [so Slim Anthem]

4. Heartrate

5. Mile Run

6. 45 Minutes

7. Big Dumbell [Aka: Ring My Bell]

8. Across The Thigh

Bonus song:

8. Cellulitation

:lmao:

-The same choreography for each performance of HU she did in the Confessions era (EMA's, Grammy's etc)...instead of switching it up with each performance.

-Hard Candy album cover

-Hard Candy album

-2 legs of S&S

-Jesus

-cheeks

-too muscly

-too many black clothes

-tired of her hair

-Celebration the song

-Celebration the video

and now....

THE GYMS

I've left off so many other things but if anybody actually made it to the end of the list of things I just named off the top of my head congrats. Feel free to add to the list! :) Again, it's the same people. It's been 5 years and you've liked MAYBE 10% of what she's done and absolutely DETESTED 90% of it. It's safe to say you are done with her at this point. Why even bother to see what she's up to these days?

Oh don't forget her old lady hands LOL

gotta luv the list :lmao:

-Hard Candy album cover

-Hard Candy album

-2 legs of S&S

-Jesus

-cheeks

-too muscly

-too many black clothes

-tired of her hair

-Celebration the song

-Celebration the video

and now....

THE GYMS

:thumbsup:

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

I love that everybody thinks iti's only playing Madonna music. She obviously just made a gym because she's a workout freak. End.

Well fucking duh :lmao:

Well fucking duh :lmao:

Exactly my point! People are making out like it's a massive issue or something. I really don't see it as a big deal. If she were opening up her own Krispy Kremes franchise then I could understand why people would be a bit like 'WTF?'.

shut up and stop stirring shit all the time and bullying people, is that all you have to contribute to that forum? what does busybody even mean? did you forget to take your pills again?

Never has there been a bigger example of someone needing to take their own fucking advice :rotfl: Hypocrite.

And google busybody.

Well she started at Dunkin Donuts. So it's just a natural progression... like the gym

she STARTED at DD. She wasn't stuffing it down her throat her whole life. UNLIKE the gym.

-Hard Candy album cover

-Hard Candy album

-2 legs of S&S

-Jesus

-cheeks

-too muscly

-too many black clothes

-tired of her hair

-Celebration the song

-Celebration the video

and now....

THE GYMS

:electropop::crazy: :crazy: