Liz smith: madonna gaga collaboration?

BoogieWoogie

Guest AntiVirgin

give her the fucking kiss of death and make her dissapear NOW!!!

but britney came back strong!

looking at madge's past, this wont be surprising ?

GaGa playing M in a biopic? This has to be one of the most absurd things I've ever read. I could only see Madonna doing something like this after she retired. And as we all know, that ain't happening anytime soon. As for Lady GaGa, I believe she's too savvy to do something like this. Like Madonna, she's busy doing her own thing.

Hey Gaga, you say you wanna lose control

Come over here I got something to show ya.

Ugly Lady.

I'd rather eat a hairy hole.

You think you're so hot

But you smoked too much pot.

That is certainly something I hope never ever happens! I despise and hate Gaga for all her vacuous, empty and superficial output into this world. So to have that girl directly linked to Madonna in any project would be a complete nightmare. I keep saying that she's brutally overrated, hyped to the extreme and that her artistic output is her worst feature. She shrouds not only herself, but her entire artistic career in superficial hoopla, of costumes, designer labels, image-building and crazy antics. All her looks, quotes and performances seem like a big "best-of" collection of the cream of the crop in pop music without adding even a single shred of commentary or personal insight. She comes across as dead in photography, no spark with any camera, sexless. She couldn't be further removed from Madonna even if she tried! Madonna has indeed used image and superficial elements as costumes etc, but it was always used to strengthen the concept and the music. With Gaga any sort of conceptual thinking seems to be an after-thought, at best!

I'll keep my fingers crossed that M stays far away from Gaga, cause it can not bring her any good! She needs to focus on her own strength and show the world how it's really done and how she and only she holds the title of Queen of Pop for all eternity (as far as that term has any meaning, seeing as it's shopped around to every pop starlet with 2 hits under her belt these days)

I agree with you,Robster!

Ugly Lady.

You think you're so hot

WRITE THE FULL SONG!!!!

Guest chatty kathy

Ugly Lady.

You think you're so hot

:rotfl: LOVE it!

Guest Topaz Scorpio

I think a collaboration would be great (with the right song) and would likely be a monster hit for them. Gaga certainly doesn't need to work with M at this point as she's the hottest thing going, but I'm sure she would jump at the chance as M is one of her idols. And who cares if people slam M as being "desperate". At this point in her career she needs to do whatever she can to sell records; I mean her only bonafide hit from her last album was a collaboration.....

I think a collaboration would be great (with the right song) and would likely be a monster hit for them. Gaga certainly doesn't need to work with M at this point as she's the hottest thing going, but I'm sure she would jump at the chance as M is one of her idols. And who cares if people slam M as being "desperate". At this point in her career she needs to do whatever she can to sell records; I mean her only bonafide hit from her last album was a collaboration.....

Yet she still managed to perform the highest grossing solo tour ever. I think Madonna has grown out of being a singles artist.

WRITE THE FULL SONG!!!!

Ugly Lady.

You think you're so hot

All your records are so bland.

Especially Just Daynce.

C'mon Gaga take a poll; are you just a clown?

All your records are so bland, Especially Just Daynce

C'mon Gaga take a poll, are you just a clown?

What's this ugly sound I've found? Farting all night long

C'mon Gaga know your role, watch me take you down

Well that's the Madonna parts for now. Maybe I'll do the Shitney parts later. :)

That explains Hard Candy! Oh no wait, it was actually a CREATIVE DECISION. It was ORGANIC with NARRATIVE.

What? I think Madonna makes the albums she wants to make and if they sell they do and if they don't they don't. Hence her moving away from a traditional record label that constantly pushes for her to do/release things that she doesn't want to. Hard Candy was not an accident at all. It isn't commercial viable for the general market, but so what? If that's all people care about then they are very sad indeed. Do you know what organic means? It means, natural, unforced, uninfluenced by fabrication. That's what Madonna is. Gaga is pop music genetically modified. Why you are including the word narrative, I do not understand. I guess it's because I criticise Gagas imagery as being superfluous to the topic at hand. It's for show. She's le grande artiste de cabaret. She's trying to move too far too fast and her fans aren't the sort of people who can keep up. So it works for her. They will get bored though, I'm sure.

Yeah, since the 80's.

Yeah, I forgot I was typing on the internet and there was supposed to be a sarcasm tone in that sentence. Madonna makes music because it feeds her soul and she likes to work. She's an OCD, workaholic, artistic and intelligent woman. As a result you can take her work on its most basic level, or you can read between the lines and figure out that it's a permanent diary of her psyche. :wow:

What? I think Madonna makes the albums she wants to make and if they sell they do and if they don't they don't. Hence her moving away from a traditional record label that constantly pushes for her to do/release things that she doesn't want to. Hard Candy was not an accident at all. It isn't commercial viable for the general market, but so what? If that's all people care about then they are very sad indeed. Do you know what organic means? It means, natural, unforced, uninfluenced by fabrication. That's what Madonna is. Gaga is pop music genetically modified. Why you are including the word narrative, I do not understand. I guess it's because I criticise Gagas imagery as being superfluous to the topic at hand. It's for show. She's le grande artiste de cabaret. She's trying to move too far too fast and her fans aren't the sort of people who can keep up. So it works for her. They will get bored though, I'm sure.

Yes, Madonna made Hard Candy because it fed her soul and not at all because she wanted the american market with the most overexposed, common denominator producers around.

Yes, Madonna made Hard Candy because it fed her soul and not at all because she wanted the american market with the most overexposed, common denominator producers around.

Why can't it be both? Sure the producers show she wanted hits....nothing wrong with that. But the subject matter of the songs is typical Madonna stuff:

Candy Shop- her pussy

4 Minutes- doing all you can do...maximizing your time because you never know when you'll be dead....i think approaching 50 influenced this

Give It 2 Me- FUCK YOU....dish whatever you want to me because I can take it cuz I'm the shit.

Heartbeat- get on the dancefloor and shake your booty to the flo

Miles Away- a deteriorating relationship where you get along better with your "other half" when your away from them....sad.

She's Not Me- sounds like Guy was being naughty

Incredible- M&G's marriage was on life support when this was written. Very sad lyrics....realizing it's the end and you yearn to go back to the beginning when it was "incredible". I'm always shocked more fans don't "get" this song. It makes me laugh when people consider it a "fun dance song" ala Gwen Stefani....I mean HUH?? :confused: Think about what she's singing when she's singing in that high pitched/screechy voice "let's finished what we started...you're welcome to my party" over and over. If this song were a ballad it would heart wrenching.

Beat Goes On- kind of an extension of GI2M and 4M....GET UP, DO IT...NOW...NO TIME TO WASTE cuz you could be dead soon (more nearing 50 anxiety)....also no matter how bad things are FUCK IT....keep it movin cuz the beat (life?) goes on.

Dance 2nite- OMG....she did another shake your ass in the club song with NO PURPOSE.....AAAHHHH damn those producers.

Spanish Lesson- well as we see from prior songs, she was over Guy....she must've been on the hunt for the next Spanish rod she would be riding...lol.

Devil Wouldn't Recognize You- she may've wrote it years ago but no doubt she chose to use it on this album because it must've fit how she was feeling. Listening to the lyrics and knowing now what was happening back then, it's pretty obvious why this one was fished out the vaults.

Voices- ALLLL Kaballah....this could've been on any album from ROL onward. Although it also fits with the loose divorce/separation theme of the album

I think there is more going on in HC than people ever cared to realize. They just hear "my sugar is raw....see my booty get down", hear the Timbo/Pharrell beats and dismiss EVERYTHING as fluff. Certainly not her "deepest" album by any means, but nowhere near as vapid as some continuously like to SHOUUUUUUUUUUUT to us.

Why can't it be both? Sure the producers show she wanted hits....nothing wrong with that. But the subject matter of the songs is typical Madonna stuff:

Candy Shop- her pussy

4 Minutes- doing all you can do...maximizing your time because you never know when you'll be dead....i think approaching 50 influenced this

Give It 2 Me- FUCK YOU....dish whatever you want to me because I can take it cuz I'm the shit.

Miles Away- a deteriorating relationship where you get along better with your "other half" when your away from them....sad.

Incredible- M&G's marriage was on life support when this was written. Very sad lyrics....realizing it's the end and you yearn to go back to the beginning when it was "incredible". I'm always shocked more fans don't "get" this song. It makes me laugh when people consider it a "fun dance song" ala Gwen Stefani....I mean HUH?? :confused: Think about what she's singing when she's singing in that high pitched/screechy voice "let's finished what we started...you're welcome to my party" over and over. If this song were a ballad it would heart wrenching.

Beat Goes On- kind of an extension of GI2M and 4M....GET UP, DO IT...NOW...NO TIME TO WASTE cuz you could be dead soon (more nearing 50 anxiety)....also no matter how bad things are FUCK IT....keep it movin cuz the beat (life?) goes on.

Dance 2nite- OMG....she did another shake your ass in the club song with NO PURPOSE.....AAAHHHH damn those producers.

Spanish Lesson- well as we see from prior songs, she was over Guy....she must've been on the hunt for the next Spanish rod she would be riding...lol.

Devil Wouldn't Recognize You- she may've wrote it years ago but no doubt she chose to use it on this album because it must've fit how she was feeling. Listening to the lyrics and knowing now what was happening back then, it's pretty obvious why this one was fished out the vaults.

Voices- ALLLL Kaballah....this could've been on any album from ROL onward. Although it also fits with the loose divorce/separation theme of the album

I think there is more going on in HC than people ever cared to realize. They just hear "my sugar is raw....see my booty get down", hear the Timbo/Pharrell beats and dismiss EVERYTHING as fluff. Certainly not her "deepest" album by any means, but nowhere near as vapid as some continuously like to SHOUUUUUUUUUUUT to us.

Her weakest and laziest work to date. No matter how you justify it on every post, or if she talks about her pussy, Stella McCartney, or the hybrid cars ont their songs. It was awful. It's not a secret.

Her weakest and laziest work to date. No matter how you justify it on every post, or if she talks about her pussy, Stella McCartney, or the hybrid cars ont their songs. It was awful. It's not a secret.

I'd say she touched on more subjects with HC than she did with the prior two albums. No matter how YOU try to justify it on every post, not everybody shares your view. If you think it's awful that's fine, some would agree. But the general consensus is not that. The critical and fan reviews online show a more mixed to good reception....sorry to ruin the illusion. Continue to hate it...throw darts at the cover....use the disc as a coaster/frisbee....WHATEVER you want. You can spite my opinions all you'd like but the facts are the facts and HC wasn't the critical and commercial disaster you like to push it as.

Candy Shop- her pussy

Yes thats nice and all and your vigorous (and EXHAUSTIVE) defense of HC is duly noted but I didnt say it was or it wasnt fluff I said it was Madonna's attempt at being commercial and scoring hits in the US as opposed to some MADONNA IS AN ARTISTE THAT DOESNT CARE ABOUT HITS attempt to defend her for things she doesnt need defending from.

Yes thats nice and all and your vigorous (and EXHAUSTIVE) defense of HC is duly noted but I didnt say it was or it wasnt fluff I said it was Madonna's attempt at being commercial and scoring hits in the US as opposed to some MADONNA IS AN ARTISTE THAT DOESNT CARE ABOUT HITS moronic attempt to defend her for things she doesnt need defending for.

I only vigorously and exhaustively continue to defend HC becuase it's continuously, vigorously and exhaustively brought up and slammed by the same people over and over. I don't bring it up if it's not brought up. I certainly don't start threads regarding this.....not anymore anyways. A couple of years ago maybe yes but any HC talk I do these days is ONLY when others bring it up first. :horn:

Gaga can write a song for M's new album. That's as far as it should ever go.

I actually wouldn't mind this approach. That's pretty much what Björk did and she was allowed to maintain her artistic identity withouth being sucked into the vacuum of Madonna. Maybe GaGa and RedOne can write something for M.

I only vigorously and exhaustively continue to defend HC becuase it's continuously, vigorously and exhaustively brought up and slammed by the same people over and over. I don't bring it up if it's not brought up. I certainly don't start threads regarding this.....not anymore anyways. A couple of years ago maybe yes but any HC talk I do these days is ONLY when others bring it up first. :horn:

:thumbsup:

Guest groovyguy

Candy Shop- her pussy

:thumbsup: