Lourdes blogs again

Mats

OKEE, so I read a lot of your comments and I’m like uber happy you guys like my blog. A lot of you asked me what color I was dying my hair and it’s actually going to be like a kind of cherry blackish thingy bobbie. OH MY DAIZ.

I went and saw Shrek n#4 with my brother the other day….Oh my god it was amazing, like you don’t truly understand until you see it. And the donkey is just soooo friggin legendary haaaaaaa. And if you haven’t seen it, get off the computer (after reading this of course), and go see it.

So this week I’m listening to the Dirty Dancing soundtrack….don’t laugh – but I’m obsessed with it, ugh so good. Be My Baby is suuuuch a redonculous song. Also Florence + The Machine are amazing!! Grace Potter and the Nocturnals are great…two of the guys from her band look like Jesus Christ. Praise the Lord.LOL. I recently got really interested in the group Muse, which are like reee-heeaally good. They are BLINGING INNIT MATE (British ghetto talk, its air air LOL).

LOLA3.jpg

Im going to East London in the next days, to this area called Bricklane, to get some more vintage – cuz you can never have to much vintagy-thrifty looking stuff. And also in the Material Girl collection, there’s gonna be a whole area of like one of a kind vintage things! HOLLA. Anyway… so I’m gonna bring my camera to East London and take pictures of cool looking people and come off as weird cuz I’m gonna ask people to like stand still so I can take pics of them… but it will be LOL so yeah.

So I FINA-FREAKING-LY found the sandals that are NOT gladiators. They are black leather and they lace up from the toe until the ankle:) I will show you a pic.Giddy God.

Ok well I have to go and watch the football game semi-finals. It’s Germany vs Spain and I have to say that I’m def for Germany – on account of the large German community in my house.hehe. I have the German flag painted on my cheeks!

LAATTAAAAAAA Y’ALL,

xoxo LOLA

…..mehmehmeh

PS: ok so the Germans lost :( but not surprising becuz it was just a hot mess. The final game is spain vs netherlands and I’ll prob watch it, some of the spanish players are PFH (pretty freakin hot):p

http://blog.materialgirlcollection.com/

it's obvious someone are reading these through for approval, she mentions the semi-finals which was ages ago and this was posted only yesterday

LOLA CENSORED, FREE LOLA

Guest bluejean

it's obvious someone are reading these through for approval

Thank God. Her blogs sound like Hot Revolver. Imagine what they'd be like uncensored.

I dunno, maybe that's how the kids sound these days (I know I didn't and it was only 10 years ago) but I still find it a bit disturbing. She looks good tho.

I think her blog is fine. It's obviously meant to be fun and lighthearted, not an in depth school paper.

And she has better taste in music than her mother! I recently discovered Grace Potter and the Nocturnals and I Iove them. I wish she could convince her mother to take some of those rocky/alternative influences like Grace Potter, Florence and Muse into her music, and forget about Timberlake, Timbaland and David Guetta!

I think her blog is fine. It's obviously meant to be fun and lighthearted, not an in depth school paper.

And she has better taste in music than her mother! I recently discovered Grace Potter and the Nocturnals and I Iove them. I wish she could convince her mother to take some of those rocky/alternative influences like Grace Potter, Florence and Muse into her music, and forget about Timberlake, Timbaland and David Guetta!

HAHAHAHA I was going to say that! LOVE The Nocturnals. We can reply on that blog? that would be a great sugest!

For those of you who are 'bothered' by her posts, you do realize she's a 14 year old girl, right? :lol:

I love that she sounds like a normal, dumb little girl :inlove:

I'm her #1 fan. FREE LOLA.

it's obvious someone are reading these through for approval, she mentions the semi-finals which was ages ago and this was posted only yesterday

LOLA CENSORED, FREE LOLA

Imagine if her actual post reads like a school paper and they bring someone in to add the LOL and HOLLA's to make it more 'accessible'.

P.S. I JUST realized that her name is Lourdes CICCONE León. Shouldn't it be Lourdes LEÓN Ciccone???

Ive always thought this. What names do each of her kids have?

Why didnt Guy adopt Lola? Whats the surnames of david and mercy??

For those of you who are 'bothered' by her posts, you do realize she's a 14 year old girl, right? :lol:

I love that she sounds like a normal, dumb little girl :inlove:

I'm her #1 fan. FREE LOLA.

She`s 13 years old ! :) 14 in October :fag:

Ive always thought this. What names do each of her kids have?

Why didnt Guy adopt Lola? Whats the surnames of david and mercy??

I was wondered that too.. the adopted kids of brangelina have been named "jolie-pitt" since the start.. mercy and david have always been named the last names of their biological parents ..

P.S. I JUST realized that her name is Lourdes CICCONE León. Shouldn't it be Lourdes LEÓN Ciccone???

The Baby Daddy's surname is usually last. I heard that this is not the case in other parts of the world though. :lol:

I don't see why Guy would adopt Lourdes. Carlos is her father and still part of her life. It's not he's dead, not unable to take care of her or not still her father! Most of the people I know retain their name of the biological father and aren't adopted when their mother divorces or breaks up with their father and marries someone else.

The Baby Daddy's surname is usually last. I heard that this is not the case in other parts of the world though. :lol:

nop in most countries in europe (and i thought in most countries everywhere) kids dont take the surnames of their mother. although you do have that option. you can pick either.

Guest Not4Pussies

she's 13, a teen, thats how she expresses herself

i have a 15 yr old niece that expresses herself the same way

i wonder if Lola speaks Spanish

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

She's 5, and she's writing about her "like omg" fav clothes. How is she meant to sound? like Vogue magazine? :lol:

BLOG ON LORD-ES!