Joni Mitchell Calls Bob Dylan Fake, Madonna Shallow

elijah

Bitter much?

Not really, she's delusional. Joni also thinks she has Morgellons, which most people associate with delusional parasitosis.

The bytch thinks she's SUCH a genius, she dared to have a pop at Prince in that Pud link and said he wasn't a true genius like Sly Stone cause he wasn't an innovator. Like SHE is either in that case, she's only repeating ideas Dylan already did.

Then in 1988 when she had that shyt dance album out cause she was so desperate to fit in for success, she said she thought Madonna had written some good songs. Rather transparent wouldn't you say? :fag:

She did!?! Oh it's on betch...u goin face down Foni Mitchell..dead like Elvis. :americanlife:

No body messes with my pretty little Princey! Dumb whore, Baawb will slap ur ass until the middle o next week...

I'm sorry but that's the rules.. :fag:

This one's 4 Baawb... :inlove:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pl-zTH9Pq9I

Guest Pud Whacker

"Did you watch the Joni Mitchell Special on TV? JEEZ. What a ghastly display of sycophancy at it's very worst. I wanted to puke! "

- Shirley Manson on Joni Mitchell

Pud, bite your tongue :lol:

:nocomment:

Madonna has also cited Mitchell as the first female artist that really spoke to her as a teenager; "I was really, really into Joni Mitchell. I knew every word to Court and Spark; I worshiped her when I was in high school. Blue is amazing. I would have to say of all the women I've heard, she had the most profound effect on me from a lyrical point of view.

Hirshey, Gerri (November 13, 1997). "The Women In Rock Interviews". Rolling Stone

:asian:

I like Court And Spark. That and, oddly, Both Sides Now are the two I own. I could not get into Blue at all, however. And as for The Hissing Of Summer Lawns :vomit:

I always meant to try Hejira. Many say that's her best.

Actually, as sent to pud earlier today, Joni does not say what is quoted at all. She says: “Americans have decided to be stupid and shallow since 1980. Madonna is like Nero; she marks the turning point.”

Nero simply marked the end of an era as he was the final Roman Emperor. In context, Joni might just as well be saying that superficiality ensued causing the impossibility of further depth beyond Madonna, non-inclusively. It is a rather huge accolade from a symbolic standpoint. The fall of the Roman Empire has marked the history books forever.

And to the person who stated she needs a big black cock to fill her hole, do your research! She has been exclusively pounded by black cock for a couple of decades now. Jungle fever is her game.

P.S. I really like Joni Mitchell's music.

:rotfl:

It's sad that these old,has-been artists spend so much time trashing artists that they dislike.Joni has dissed Madonna several times in the past,and it just makes her look like an old,bitter,JEALOUS has-been from the past.Show a little dignity!

"Did you watch the Joni Mitchell Special on TV? JEEZ. What a ghastly display of sycophancy at it's very worst. I wanted to puke! "

- Shirley Manson on Joni Mitchell

Pud, bite your tongue :lol:

:rotfl:

'Why I wonder if Joni Mitchell was circumsised' by me. :fag:

Here we have a woman who is critically acclaimed the world over. Regarded perhaps as one of the greatest female

songwriters of the 20th centure. A respected & often quoted perfomer with her own mature niche audience.

Alright, & perhaps a pretentious old gays or 2. My point is that within that context she can have her pick of any

venue in the world, (obviously not stadiums & arenas but u get my point, right?) she can perform & make music,

not ever having to worry about making a buck 2 pay the rent by doing something she doesn't wanna do. & yet she's a miserable

dried up cunt, calling me shallow, yes, me..child of the 1st MTV era. That's basically what she's saying. Why? Money.

She's jealous, she wants it. It's so transparant I almost wanna buy her some vaginal creme. But why else would she care or sell

her records through Starbucks. Yes, my dear congregation I put this question 2 u..'Was Joni Mitchell circumsised?'. :fag:

Oh, ack. :rotfl:

Now I do love a bit of Joni (and I have around 10 of her albums to prove it) but I do have a feeling that she may have had a discrete circumcision under local a few years ago.