Joni Mitchell Calls Bob Dylan Fake, Madonna Shallow

elijah

Guest ursaminorjim

I hate this ugly equine bytch. Best female songwriter of all time my azz.

AWFUL voice, pretentious nonsensical loquacious lyrics with irritating forgettable melodies.

The Kate Bush thread is in the General Music Discussion area, hon.

He did? When? Where? :D

a few times actually, last time I heard he said he was so impressed when he met her.

I just realised...Joni Mitchell is Kyoko on Janice's 'Discipline' album!

The bytch thinks she's SUCH a genius, she dared to have a pop at Prince in that Pud link and said he wasn't a true genius like Sly Stone cause he wasn't an innovator. Like SHE is either in that case, she's only repeating ideas Dylan already did.

Then in 1988 when she had that shyt dance album out cause she was so desperate to fit in for success, she said she thought Madonna had written some good songs. Rather transparent wouldn't you say? :fag:

Guest nothingfails0603

One thing I've noticed is that other peoples' interpretations of Joni's songs are usually better than her own. Prince's A Case Of U, Bjork's Boho Dance, Annie's Ladies Of The Canyon, etc...

Guest Pud Whacker

The woman is seriously misquoted and this thread is the result. Madonna fans never ceased to amaze me! :wacko::manson:

and is she misquoted here, too?

joni_ugly_suicidal_drug_addicted_mitchell_words.jpg

and here?

joni_ugly_ugly_mitchell_0.jpg

and here?

joni_ugly_ugly_mitchell_guardian.jpg

Guest Therealalejandro

and is she misquoted here, too?

joni_ugly_suicidal_drug_addicted_mitchell_words.jpg

and here?

joni_ugly_ugly_mitchell_0.jpg

and here?

joni_ugly_ugly_mitchell_guardian.jpg

Neutrocks is right. She is completely misquoted. Whether or not she has ragged on Madonna in the past as you are so fond of pointing out, it is irrelevant in terms of this particular thread. She just used a very pompous and pretentious way of making a point.

As for the person questioning her authority on Bob Dylan, please read something about the topic before making weird, uninformed statements. Mitchell has plenty of history, and Dylan is a part of it. And she never made a dance album. Lol.

As if anyone would WANT to see Foni Bitchell (thanks for that Baby Dietrich :lol: ) expose her boobs or grab her crotch in the first place. :manson:

:lmao: ewww bad mental image.

Guest Therealalejandro

It was an album with synthesisers which amounts to the same thing for a folkie.

Well I will agree that it was really terrible.

It's pretty sad that she has to say shit about other artists to have something to say.

Maybe in the beginning you could get away with saying shit like that about Madonna but she has proven herself as a true artist over the years and a really great singer and songwriter. Madonna came up from authentic punk roots in New York and is not manufactured at all.. she is and always has been a true legendary pop star.

Joni is just going off some bullshit press artictle she read 20 years ago.. everyone thought Madonna was manufactured because she was so good and everything was planned well and flowed like a massive PR operation.. but that was just because she was in charge of everything and she's Madonna. All the stuff that's been written about her over the years.. most of it isn't true.