Madonna to perform at Haiti Telethon

markm

The title "Live to Tell' is obviously appropriate, but the rest of the lyrics aren't as much. It's about a man telling a thousand lies and keeping secrets. I'm not sure what that has to do with a natural disaster.

I guess she chose Like A Prayer because she has just sung it on S&S,

MTV are showing it in the UK starting at 1am.

Anyone know what time she's expected on at? :bad:

Obviously they're not gonna give specific times and will try and make you watch the whole thing

My V+ box is full and I would normally try and just record this

Good, we could do without this:

"Yo, Haiti, I know you're having a huge crisis and all, and imma let you finish, but the 2004 Indian Ocean tsunami was one of the best natural disasters of all time! ONE OF THE BEST NATURAL DISASTERS OF ALL TIME!!!!"

Haha.

I can't wait to watch this, I wish I could fast forward time or somefin. Well actually it's going to be annoying watching all the other acts, I just wanna see M. Well and Stevie Wonder.

(Happy Evil Post #666 Day! :horny::demonic::headbang: )

lol @ Lymon...that cracked me up!!!

I'm so glad shes doing Like a Prayer, couldn't be more perfect!

Yes CNN and MTV are the only places in the UK to watch, both at 1AM i've been checking the listings for all the music and news channels and its just CNN and MTV.

Anyways, can't wait to see M, Shakie and Christina x

lol @ Lymon...that cracked me up!!!

I'm so glad shes doing Like a Prayer, couldn't be more perfect!

Yes CNN and MTV are the only places in the UK to watch, both at 1AM i've been checking the listings for all the music and news channels and its just CNN and MTV.

Anyways, can't wait to see M, Shakie and Christina x

You can always watch it live over the internet

The Tsunami was worse than this though...

I thought that too but the UN (I think) is saying this is the worst natural disaster it has ever faced.

LAP seems a good choice. It's a classic, the lyrics are relevant and it seems appropriate. Let's hope she doesn't blow it by getting Jesus to dress up as his namesake so she can French kiss him in front of some burning crosses.