Sorry but 'Miles Away' is LOVELY.

acko

i absolutely adore this song and have done from day one.. there was some buzz surrounding it cos if that Japanese show featuring it as the theme song and then from the first listen for me i thought it was one the most beautiful songs she had ever written.. right up there with Intervention and X-static proccess, imo..

and then when that video was finally released all those months after the song.. i broke down in tears (just like jesus).. the 'too much of no sound' part is so abba like it is

breathtaking.

miles away is in the guinness book of records for breaking a record.. so ironic.

Not a bad track at all- but I am surprised at how part of the verse has the same melody as that Posh Spice track. I mean, not that it's similar- it's exact.

Does the track belong on Celebration? Likely not.

Loved the song instantly...classic Madonna vocals...especially love the echoey bits at the end...'so far awaaay, so far awaay, so far awaaay, so far awaaaay' :thumbsup:

I'd love her to do a piano version like this one. Just her and those two piano boys and her wearing all black or something. Go against the grain and do something different. As in, she normally does guitar led acoustic segments in her shows - I'd love her to do some piano ones now..

I only imagine this song in a slow way. I always think it was rushed up.

There's a rumor that this song was originally a haunting piano ballad,but Timbaland added a cool beat and it became uptempo.Not sure if that's true,but I could easily see it being a sad ballad.

especially love the echoey bits at the end...'so far awaaay, so far awaay, so far awaaay, so far awaaaay' :thumbsup:

I love that part! I like how that line is repeated over and over as the music quiets down.You think the song is finally over and then BOOM! Timbaland drops a new beat and the song continues a little longer.