Sorry but 'Miles Away' is LOVELY.

acko

One of the better songs from HC. During S&S tour she managed to get everyone in the audience to clap along to MA.

The audience shots in the tv broadcast were fabulous. Had the song had a proper video and a bit of promo it could have

performed better.

I love Miles Away!! It's my favorite song on Hard Candy.I still listen to it daily.The melody and lyrics are so sad,it really affects me.I don't care what anyone says,Miles Away is one of Madonna's greatest songs.

Best song from Hard Candy. an all time favorite for me. and certainly one of her best from this decade, much appreciation :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chF0yYVdjFc&feature=related

I don't understand how this video ever got approved.

Madonna's 'head' looks awful in it. Yes head..it's not even about the face.

& dis bitch is all about photo approval..I don't get it. :confused:

Yeah,the video is disappointing.It looks cheap and thrown together.The song deserved an "epic" video with intriguing images and a good storyline.What a missed opportunity.

I love the production of this song.Timbaland created a haunting sound and melody to go along with the pensive lyrics.I especially like the way this song concludes with Madonna repeating the refrain "so far away" over and over and just when you think the song is gonna fade,Timbo and Dansa take the song "to the clubs" with a hard,funky beat.What started off as a folksy,pop tune has now been transformed into an electrofunk jam.I think the production is brilliant.

Guest bluejean

The album didn't spawn it. The word 'spawn' implies that the album came before the song. When by definition the songs have to come before the album.

Well the single came long after the album came out, maybe that's what they meant

I love the production of this song.Timbaland created a haunting sound and melody to go along with the pensive lyrics.I especially like the way this song concludes with Madonna repeating the refrain "so far away" over and over and just when you think the song is gonna fade,Timbo and Dansa take the song "to the clubs" with a hard,funky beat.What started off as a folksy,pop tune has now been transformed into an electrofunk jam.I think the production is brilliant.

CLEAN OUT YOUR EARS post of the day. The production is dull as dishwater.

I don't understand how this video ever got approved.

Madonna's 'head' looks awful in it. Yes head..it's not even about the face.

& dis bitch is all about photo approval..I don't get it. :confused:

Lol I thought I was the only one who noticed her funny head :lol:

• 1 month later...