Madonna and Lourdes at NYC film premiere of NINE!

Camacho

She looks lovely; I love the fact that she's a bit bronzed. Great shoes too, but over all I'm not keen on the outfit. I just don't like the dress and gloves -I can see what she was going for, and it sort of works, better than some recent efforts, but sort of doesn't. I'm getting a bit bored of the black peek-a-boo merry widow theme she has going on -this time with the obvious stocking wear. It's just a bit contrived. And the dress kind of makes her hips dissapear and her boobs look really small (which we know they aren't) so the effect is less than flattering. And I hate the fact that she feels the need to cover her arms, HATE it. And I HATE the fans who say she should hide them and are glad when she does. There's nothing to be ashamed of in her arms -they are the arms of a 50 year old athlete, she should be proud, and fuck anyone who says otherwise.

And she probably watched the movie and thought the same thing I will when I see it - why'd she fuck her film career post Evita? She should have been in this movie!

And to think she also could have been in another musical -- the Best-Picture-winning film version of CHICAGO -- but instead she made Swept Away. (Incidentally, CHICAGO ended up being directed by Rob Marshall, who also directed NINE. Of course, when Madonna and Goldie Hawn were attached to the project, there was a different director, but...)

She looks fabulous -- Lourdes, too!

axo0mx.jpg

I DON'T FUCKING GET IT!!! I CAN'T! -actually in awe-

I showed this to my friend who is NOT nuts about Madonna to say the least and she's just in awe.

And Lourdes. :inlove: She is so going to be as beautiful as her mother.

Madge consoles teary Kate

Last Updated: 4:02 AM, December 17, 2009

Posted: 1:20 AM, December 17, 2009

Kate Hudson, upset by her breakup with Alex Rodriguez, found a sympathetic ear at the local premiere of "Nine."

At Tuesday's after-party at M2 in Chelsea, Hudson was seen chatting quietly with Madonna, who dated the Yankee slugger last year. "When the cameras were on Kate she was all smiles. But privately you could tell she has had her heart broken," a witness said.

Humiliated Hudson, who was reportedly dumped by A-Rod because he felt she was hogging the spotlight, also flew in her mom, Goldie Hawn, to support her. Mother and daughter drank dirty martinis at M2 "and hung out all night," a spy told Page Six. "It was her big premiere, and she was upset Alex wasn't there to support her."

Hudson's friends Tobey Maguire and Jennifer Meyer tried to be supportive, but couldn't make it through the aggressive crowd to congratulate her. The couple gave up and slipped out the back entrance into their waiting SUV.

While Jay-Z's "Empire State of Mind" became a Yankees anthem during the World Series victory, it was hardly music to Hudson's ears. "When the song was played at the after-party, Kate looked at her mom and did a fake scream," our source says.

Still, there's hope for the relationship. A pal of Hudson told us they're trying to make up. The source said, "They had a huge fight in London at the premiere of 'Nine,' and Alex flew to Miami to hang out with his friends. But in the last few days he and Kate have started speaking again on the phone. She hopes they can work things out. But they are both very stubborn."

Also making appearances at the party were stars Penelope Cruz and boyfriend Javier Bardem, Harvey Weinstein, Daniel Day-Lewis, and Fergie, who showed up with husband Josh Duhamel, despite an Atlanta stripper's recent claims that she had a one-night stand with the actor. "They looked very affectionate all night," says our spy.

Ugh, I wonder if this is true -it would be SO LIKE Gay-rod to dump someone for this reason, the overgroomed, overweight piece of shit that he is. :lmao:

Apparently he let his friends tell Us mag what a turnoff it was to have a girlfriend who always wanted to be on camera and how Kate wanted to build their profile and shit.

He didn't seem too bothered by the media's attention when paparazzi were all over him asking him if he had an extramarital affair with Madonna, as he was smiling from ear to ear. He's too egomaniac not to love all the attention.

Guest Pud Whacker

axo0mx.jpg

I DON'T FUCKING GET IT!!! I CAN'T! -actually in awe-

I showed this to my friend who is NOT nuts about Madonna to say the least and she's just in awe.

And Lourdes. :inlove: She is so going to be as beautiful as her mother.

shes gorgeous. so regal. her carriage is beyond compare.

Guest gloriesbarcelona

20091215-madonna-lourdes-new-york-premiere-nine-ziegfield-theatre-16.jpg

20091215-madonna-lourdes-new-york-premiere-nine-ziegfield-theatre-26.jpg

WOOOOOOOOOW :wow::wow::wow:

OMG!!!!!!!!!

She looks absolutely STUNNING *faint* :dramatic::dramatic:

I haven't seen her that good for months.

And she's put on weight as well, it suits her so much better!!!!