Icon Message

Flip The Switch

I HONESTLY cannot think of a single person on this board that posts out of anything than love for Madonna. Yes some people seem to be discontent (that word is thrown around a lot) but we are all FANS. Actually since most of us take the time to talk about her daily I would call all of us LOONS. People just approach fandom in different ways and I dont think thats a reason to shut a particular group out to coddle the other.

That's all rosy and everything but when people are EXCLAIMING quotes like the one 12:51 used as an example in an above post, it just brings a tone of unneccesary nastiness. Some are very obviously trying to antagonize without any sort of legitimate discussion. To me fan or not, it's borderline trolling. Sorry to bring him up but....I have no doubt waiting is a fan and his posts would very very occassionally reflect that, perhaps when he first started posting he was a bigger fan but he evolved into what most other forums would consider a TROLL. So to me he got what was coming to him. There are people walking that line now IMO.

Thats a really cool letter there, i like the line about how the girls' schools gonna be girl power for the future, such an amazing thing for her to do. I'm glad shes happy with Celebration and look forwards to her next film project, i did genuinely enjoy filth and wisdom.

I’ve just finished a script for a film that I hope to make next year. Its working title is W.E. It’s two love stories intertwined together. One is about the Duke and Duchess of Windsor and the other is a fictional story of a woman searching for love. That’s all I am going to reveal at the moment. Stay tuned for further info on this.

:doh:

The letter in short:

Hello My Friends:

About tour.

About movie.

About Malawi.

About fashion.

About her last GH.

Blessings to all of you

Love Madonna.

NOTHING about new music. :manson::rolleyes:

I thought everyone here wanted her to take a break to get "inspired" and "creative" again. You all got your wish :thumbsup:

Seriously though, I think she'll be in the recording studio next year. It's just too early for her to talk about right now.

UM THIS ICON SHYT JUST NEED TO GO I SWEAR.IM TIRED OF THEM SENDIN ALL THIS OUR WAY WHEN IT NO LONGER MATTER CUZ MA GURL ALREADY DONE IT ALL AND ITS OLD.FUCKIN FANS JUST NEED TO PULL A PETA ON THESE FAN CLUB LAME AZZ FKS AND DEMAND THEY RELEASE THIS CRAP ON TIME OR ELSE WE JUST GUNNA BURN THEIR SHITTY MAGAZINE,OH WAIT THATS RIGHT THOSE LOSERS DUN KNOW HOW TO LICK AN ENVELOPE AND MAIL EM ANYMORE CUZ THEY TOO BUSY LICKIN EACH OTHERS RECTUM 4 HAVING SO-CALLED 'CLOSE' CONNECTION TO OUR MAIN BYTCH.

Guest bluejean

I don't really get how Madonna fans can hate Hard Candy.

It seems like some fans opinions are dictated to by charts and sales rather than the actual product.

It seems like some fans opinions are dictated to by charts and sales rather than the actual product.

So true, isn't it?!!! :(

Tech...love your new sig and avatar. ;)

Exactly. It is an amazing and underrated lp. Not very urban (as its claimed) and very pop.

I love Hard Candy and honestly don't get all the hate for it. It's no Confessions of course but it's a great album nonetheless.

MY SUGAR IS RAW!

UM THIS ICON SHYT JUST NEED TO GO I SWEAR.IM TIRED OF THEM SENDIN ALL THIS OUR WAY WHEN IT NO LONGER MATTER CUZ MA GURL ALREADY DONE IT ALL AND ITS OLD.FUCKIN FANS JUST NEED TO PULL A PETA ON THESE FAN CLUB LAME AZZ FKS AND DEMAND THEY RELEASE THIS CRAP ON TIME OR ELSE WE JUST GUNNA BURN THEIR SHITTY MAGAZINE,OH WAIT THATS RIGHT THOSE LOSERS DUN KNOW HOW TO LICK AN ENVELOPE AND MAIL EM ANYMORE CUZ THEY TOO BUSY LICKIN EACH OTHERS RECTUM 4 HAVING SO-CALLED 'CLOSE' CONNECTION TO OUR MAIN BYTCH.

C'mon MadonnaNation mods and admin. Is the type of posts this community comes down to? Is this the type of member we want posting here, writing vulgar and insulting comments like this? This post is sooo unnecessary and I have to wonder if this isn't some alias of a banned or current member.

believe me when I say that this is the type of poster that gets really popular around here

Unfortunately, you're right. My day job requires and pays me to tolerate juvenile behavior. I certainly am not coming to a forum on my free time to read this crap.

Hello My Friends:

Hopefully I got to see many of you on my Sticky & Sweet travels. While I’m happy to have more time to breathe and sleep, I miss my touring family. Sometimes I have to remember that I won’t be seeing them for afternoon rehearsal and the big show. It was great visiting countries that I’d never been to before and of course returning to lots of my favorite places.

I’ve just finished a script for a film that I hope to make next year. Its working title is W.E. It’s two love stories intertwined together. One is about the Duke and Duchess of Windsor and the other is a fictional story of a woman searching for love. That’s all I am going to reveal at the moment. Stay tuned for further info on this.

I am just back from Malawi and Brazil. Was so exciting to see the results of many of the projects that are underway in Malawi and to see first hand the improvement in the lives of the children that we have all grown to love like family. I’m especially looking forward to watching the building of the Girls Academy which hopefully will give a new meaning to girl power and produce the future leaders of Malawi. Thanks to all of you who contributed n the matching donation program, and feel free to keep helping in any way you can. You will be hearing more about the programs in Brazil in the near future, I look forward to sharing that endeavor with you all.

Earlier this month I got to work with one of my favorite photographers, Steven Klein. We did a photo shoot for the next Dolce & Gabbana women’s campaign - it’s always an adventure when I work with Steven.

Lastly, thanks to everyone for helping CELEBRATION reach No. 1 in so many countries. It’s a wonderful reminder that my fans continue to celebrate music - old and new - and I can continue to inspire people to dance and dream. To quote the great Stevie Wonder from “Sir Duke”, “Music is a world within itself. It’s a language we all understand. You can feel it all over.”

Blessings to all of you

Love Madonna.

amazing messge :)

I'm glad she cared about us fans

I love Hard Candy and honestly don't get all the hate for it. It's no Confessions of course but it's a great album nonetheless.

MY SUGAR IS RAW!

I agree and non-fans also like Hard Candy.

Unfortunately, you're right. My day job requires and pays me to tolerate juvenile behavior. I certainly am not coming to a forum on my free time to read this crap.

:lmao:

go jog instead or something

The letter in short:

Hello My Friends:

About tour.

About movie.

About Malawi.

About fashion.

About her last GH.

Blessings to all of you

Love Madonna.

NOTHING about new music. :manson::rolleyes:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

C'mon MadonnaNation mods and admin. Is the type of posts this community comes down to? Is this the type of member we want posting here, writing vulgar and insulting comments like this? This post is sooo unnecessary and I have to wonder if this isn't some alias of a banned or current member.

:ohgoodgrief:

Far too early but it would’ve been nice if she said I plan to release a new album sometime in 2011. I want a new album. I don’t need a new tour. She could wait a year and actually plan for Australia. They deserve to see her at least once more live in her lifetime. I don’t care who she works with for HC’s follow up as long as I like the music and the thematic and lyrically content is introspective and pretentious.