Icon Message

Flip The Switch

Hello My Friends:

Hopefully I got to see many of you on my Sticky & Sweet travels. While I’m happy to have more time to breathe and sleep, I miss my touring family. Sometimes I have to remember that I won’t be seeing them for afternoon rehearsal and the big show. It was great visiting countries that I’d never been to before and of course returning to lots of my favorite places.

I’ve just finished a script for a film that I hope to make next year. Its working title is W.E. It’s two love stories intertwined together. One is about the Duke and Duchess of Windsor and the other is a fictional story of a woman searching for love. That’s all I am going to reveal at the moment. Stay tuned for further info on this.

I am just back from Malawi and Brazil. Was so exciting to see the results of many of the projects that are underway in Malawi and to see first hand the improvement in the lives of the children that we have all grown to love like family. I’m especially looking forward to watching the building of the Girls Academy which hopefully will give a new meaning to girl power and produce the future leaders of Malawi. Thanks to all of you who contributed n the matching donation program, and feel free to keep helping in any way you can. You will be hearing more about the programs in Brazil in the near future, I look forward to sharing that endeavor with you all.

Earlier this month I got to work with one of my favorite photographers, Steven Klein. We did a photo shoot for the next Dolce & Gabbana women’s campaign - it’s always an adventure when I work with Steven.

Lastly, thanks to everyone for helping CELEBRATION reach No. 1 in so many countries. It’s a wonderful reminder that my fans continue to celebrate music - old and new - and I can continue to inspire people to dance and dream. To quote the great Stevie Wonder from “Sir Duke”, “Music is a world within itself. It’s a language we all understand. You can feel it all over.”

Blessings to all of you

Love Madonna.

:clap: Wonderful.

Lastly, thanks to everyone for helping CELEBRATION reach No. 1 in so many countries. It’s a wonderful reminder that my fans continue to celebrate music - old and new - and I can continue to inspire people to dance and dream.

:inlove: :inlove: :inlove: You Keep On Inspiring Me, Madge.

Now, Maybe She'll Order Us some Pizza, Too!? :drool:

Lastly, thanks to everyone for helping CELEBRATION reach No. 1 in so many countries. It’s a wonderful reminder that my fans continue to celebrate music - old and new - and I can continue to inspire people to dance and dream.

Awww...poor M. She doesn't even seem to realize so many of her fans think she's a failure in all senses currently with that project...and just in general the past couple of years. She thinks all is good. :(

In the meantime the less faithful are abandoning ship Madonna for the cold, murky waters of Gaga at an alarming rate. :scared:

:clap: Wonderful.

:inlove::inlove::inlove: You Keep On Inspiring Me, Madge.

Now, Maybe She'll Order Us some Pizza, Too!? :drool:

Nah, she will probably order us so caca health food and shit.

I want info on upcoming music Madonna! Feed my hunger!!

Hello My Friends:

Hopefully I got to see many of you on my Sticky & Sweet travels. While I’m happy to have more time to breathe and sleep, I miss my touring family. Sometimes I have to remember that I won’t be seeing them for afternoon rehearsal and the big show. It was great visiting countries that I’d never been to before and of course returning to lots of my favorite places.

I’ve just finished a script for a film that I hope to make next year. Its working title is W.E. It’s two love stories intertwined together. One is about the Duke and Duchess of Windsor and the other is a fictional story of a woman searching for love. That’s all I am going to reveal at the moment. Stay tuned for further info on this.

I am just back from Malawi and Brazil. Was so exciting to see the results of many of the projects that are underway in Malawi and to see first hand the improvement in the lives of the children that we have all grown to love like family. I’m especially looking forward to watching the building of the Girls Academy which hopefully will give a new meaning to girl power and produce the future leaders of Malawi. Thanks to all of you who contributed n the matching donation program, and feel free to keep helping in any way you can. You will be hearing more about the programs in Brazil in the near future, I look forward to sharing that endeavor with you all.

Earlier this month I got to work with one of my favorite photographers, Steven Klein. We did a photo shoot for the next Dolce & Gabbana women’s campaign - it’s always an adventure when I work with Steven.

Lastly, thanks to everyone for helping CELEBRATION reach No. 1 in so many countries. It’s a wonderful reminder that my fans continue to celebrate music - old and new - and I can continue to inspire people to dance and dream. To quote the great Stevie Wonder from “Sir Duke”, “Music is a world within itself. It’s a language we all understand. You can feel it all over.”

Blessings to all of you

Love Madonna.

Awwwww! :inlove: How could you not love this woman? She's such a sweetie. Er well you know, for the most part. :demonic:

Thanx 4 posting.

Guest Danny86
Awww...poor M. She doesn't even seem to realize so many of her fans think she's a failure in all senses currently with that project...and just in general the past couple of years. She thinks all is good. :(

In the meantime the less faithful are abandoning ship Madonna for the cold, murky waters of Gaga at an alarming rate. :scared:

:rotfl: I know! It's due to those YES MEN she surrounded herself with since 1989. We should have seen the signs way back then.

:rotfl: I know! It's due to those YES MEN she surrounded herself with since 1989. We should have seen the signs way back then.

But WHO are they? And WHY would her personality change in such an EXTREME and DRASTIC way?? lol

Guest Danny86

But WHO are they? And WHY would her personality change in such an EXTREME and DRASTIC way?? lol

It's Guy Oseary of course, she has a thing for Jewish people, you know she wants to be one herself. And they change her because she prefers not to stress over charts, fans, trends or anything, she wants to have the impression it's still 1985. Like MJ did with the Thriller era.

Guest gloriesbarcelona

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yet another thread where the ugly cacunt is mentioned... :nocomment:

FUCK PIZZA!!! What is the problem with these idiots that want pop stars to buy them pizza? I could buy 0989282972687268726 pizzas if I wanted to. Don't you people have jobs that afford you pizza? I mean pizza is one of the more expensive take away foods in England but in the US isn't it like $5 for an enormous pizza or something? Jeez, buy your own Pizza.

Guest gloriesbarcelona

FUCK PIZZA!!! What is the problem with these idiots that want pop stars to buy them pizza? I could buy 0989282972687268726 pizzas if I wanted to. Don't you people have jobs that afford you pizza? I mean pizza is one of the more expensive take away foods in England but in the US isn't it like $5 for an enormous pizza or something? Jeez, buy your own Pizza.

Mmm... What is it exactly you are talking about? :chuckle:

Wait...

I could buy 0989282972687268726

+ x : / % $€ ............. YOU'RE FUCKING LOADED!!!!!!!!!

Marry me :inlove:

I will hopefully designing my sisters wedding dress though and then I'll be commissioning someone else to make it. No way do I want to work with fabrics that expensive. Not experienced enough for that, but I guess I still have a few years yet.

Hello suckers,

Another year, another £10 billion banked.

Thanks to everyone who bought Celebration. It was a great way of making royalties from some of the 80s stuff I recorded that people stopped buying two decades ago.

A lot of effort went into the remastering of these tracks - my thanks go to the National Association Of The Deaf for their contribution.

Likewise, remastering the videos worked so well. The videos turned out so grainy, they made my face back then look like it does now.

It was brilliant taking Sticky And Sweet back on the road. Part two enabled us to visit so many countries I haven't been to, for people who were previously unable to witness first time round what a steaming pile of shit the 2008 gigs were.

I loved making the video for Celebration. It was the most fun I'd had in 20 minutes since I made the Jump video.

I've decided not to make a video for my next single, the Frida Kahlo and Maya Angelou inspired Revolver. With such deep, pure and kaballah-esque lyrics like 'I shoot em bang bang' I don't believe any video could do the poetry of these words justice. Besides, my directors of choice, The Cheeky Girls, were not available.

I made a great friend in lady GaGa this year. Her success, ear for a good melody and gift of self promotion has inspired me to put my ear to the ground and work some of the most cutting edge yet unknown producers available. So I have pencilled in studio time with Jam and Lewis, Jermaine DuPri, Red One and George Martin for the new year.

I can't wait for 2010. I have my eye on a spastic in Kenya, a dwarf in Istanbul and a syphillis-ridden ladyboy in Thailand I'm planning on buying to complete my Benneton family.

Love to you all (who spend your money on me)

M.

Hello suckers,

Thanks to everyone who bought Celebration. It was a great way of making royalties from some of the 80s stuff I recorded that people stopped buying two decades ago.

A lot of effort went into the remastering of these tracks - my thanks go to the National Association Of The Deaf for their contribution.

Likewise, remastering the videos worked so well. The videos turned out so grainy, they made my face back then look like it does now.

It was brilliant taking Sticky And Sweet back on the road. Part two enabled us to visit so many countries I haven't been to, for people who were previously unable to witness first time round what a steaming pile of shit the 2008 gigs were.

I loved making the video for Celebration. It was the most fun I'd had in 20 minutes since I made the Jump video.

I've decided not to make a video for my next single, the Frida Kahlo and Maya Angelou inspired Revolver. With such deep, pure and kaballah-esque lyrics like 'I shoot em bang bang' I don't believe any video could do the poetry of these words justice. Besides, my directors of choice, The Cheeky Girls, were not available.

I made a great friend in lady GaGa this year. Her success, ear for a good melody and gift of self promotion has inspired me to put my ear to the ground and work some of the most cutting edge yet unknown producers available. So I have pencilled in studio time with Jam and Lewis, Jermaine DuPri, Red One and George Martin for the new year.

I can't wait for 2010. I have my eye on a spastic in Kenya, a dwarf in Istanbul and a syphillis-ridden ladyboy in Thailand I'm planning on buying to complete my Benneton family.

M.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hello suckers,

M.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Hello suckers,

M.

So wrong ! :lmao: