Madonna is just so sexy now

jonski43

In the last few weeks, with her appearances at the MTV Awards, on Letterman and now SNL, I've really started to fancy Madonna again - the hair, the face and just watching her with Lady GaGa in that Barbarella outfit really made her sexy again. Don't get me wrong, she was always attractive and looked great but it's the glint in the eye that seems to be back.

She seems less angry, less preachy and just back to her saucy, sexy self. It was lacking in the 'Celebration' video but hopefully, this is the shape of things to come.

It's the first 'phwoar' I have felt for her in a long time.

Some of you might not like Jesus but something's put a smile on her face!

Guest jamesshot

She put on weight for starters. Once she filled out- BAM- instant hotness.

Next came her attitude. She does seem happier, more relaxed.

Last year,she divorced Guy and this year,she divorced Warners.She seems happier than she's ever been.She's totally free right now,in charge of her own destiny.During the first leg of the S&S tour,she looked really stressed out.Now she looks sexier than ever!

Its clearly the Absense of GUY that has made her beautiful inside & out.

Ive never liked his sarcastic pompous arrogant attitude. ( thats madonna's job to be like that....)

I agree.Guy really held her back from being herself.She was trying so hard to fit into HIS image of what a wife should be.Now that she got rid of his boring ass,she can be herself again.

She always said she liked men who were a challenge and stood up to her so she married Sean Penn and Guy Ritchie. From the evidence, she is much better off with poodles like Jesus and Carlos Leon! Young, dumb and full of cum is obviously her secret!

i think m has the nicest lips ever.. theyre not big, they were at its best in the justify my love video. but i love how they're so heart-shaped. like here:

madonna_7.jpg

I love how in the middle it goes down on her bottom lip. theyre very unique.. ironic how you say they have no shape. i think that they have way more shape most women's lips.

Guest waiting

uhm, they just applied lipstick even outside her lips just to make it full... even some ordinary people do that... her are never this full really...

Actually didn't she get them injected during this time... they didn't last obviously. But she had something done to them.

Her lips had a nice shape when she was younger - they were never jolie size, but it had a nice heart shape when painted. But due aging, her lips are getting very thin and shapeless. That's why red lipsticks works well on her.

Actually didn't she get them injected during this time... they didn't last obviously. But she had something done to them.

Her lips had a nice shape when she was younger - they were never jolie size, but it had a nice heart shape when painted. But due aging, her lips are getting very thin and shapeless. That's why red lipsticks works well on her.

yepp, she got the donald duck treatment around this time, dats why they were so plumplicious at the time

Madonna is looking better these days but I still think the cheeks were a mistake. I just get sick of every interview Madonna does now, they spend 30 mins sucking up her asshole telling Madonna how hot she is. It's like yes, Madonna is hot but lets move on..