Madonna's 12th studio album: David Guetta Confirmed

Guest hot revolver

Of course it's fake, it was all started by the Examiner. The rock thing has been rumored for every single album since 2003, it's just what fans keep on predicting.

Guetta's "I Gotta Feeling" & "Sexy Bitch" have nothing to do with the Celebration sound by the way. And he did submit tracks to her, so that ain't a rumor.

But that doesn't mean Madonna will work with him, she may go in another direction :)

Guest Danny86

A week ago when MTV posted the whole story about A-Trak, they later corrected it with:

Editor's note: After this story was published, DJ A-Trak said his comments about working with Madonna were taken out of context by Britain's Daily Star. MTV News regrets the error.

Contacted by MTV News on Friday (January 8), a rep for Madonna said Guetta and Garibay's comments were not accurate.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1629270/20100107/madonna.jhtml

Maybe Liz just denied not to break the news too early?

Guest Hot Revolver

Im gonna orgnaize my orignal post tomorrow, wat info should i put?

Im gonna put rumor producers: guetta & garribray

but wat else?

A week ago when MTV posted the whole story about A-Trak, they later corrected it with:

Editor's note: After this story was published, DJ A-Trak said his comments about working with Madonna were taken out of context by Britain's Daily Star. MTV News regrets the error.

Contacted by MTV News on Friday (January 8), a rep for Madonna said Guetta and Garibay's comments were not accurate.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1629270/20100107/madonna.jhtml

Maybe Liz just denied not to break the news too early?

or maybe it was fake from the beginning?

I think Madonna just wants to keep everything quiet right now.She doesn't want too many details to leak out this soon.If she really is planning to work with David Guetta,she'll probably advise him to not say *anything* regarding the new album :) Producers love to go to the media and talk about this stuff,lol.

I'm soooo glad they are false. I still have that old dream about Madonna releasing an album full of real music. She's been overproducing her records since 1998 and over-overproducing them since 2000.

• 2 weeks later...

Idolator caught up with music producer David Guetta for an exclusive interview to get the scoop behind the workings of this 5 time Grammy nominee. Guetta has received significant recognition for his work with the Black Eyed Peas and their hit song "I Gotta Feeling," giving him the chance to benefit if the group wins Album of the Year. In addition to his work with BEP, he's also contibuted to many other floor-filling hits.

He says, "My first work as a producer was “I Gotta Feeling.” After that came the success of “Sexy Bitch” and “When Love Takes Over.” It’s not only me as a producer."

Recently he has created material for Madonna's new album and he's waiting for the release of another BEP's "I Gotta Feeling"-sized smash hit.

Source: http://idolator.com/5381302/david-guetta-grammy-madonna-black-eyed-peas-ako-interview

I'm soooo glad they are false. I still have that old dream about Madonna releasing an album full of real music. She's been overproducing her records since 1998 and over-overproducing them since 2000.

American Life had some good "real music" (and some other over produced as well) i really enjoyed the accoustic-ish tracks, plus NKM..we know she's never gonna take that direction again though

Idolator caught up with music producer David Guetta for an exclusive interview to get the scoop behind the workings of this 5 time Grammy nominee. Guetta has received significant recognition for his work with the Black Eyed Peas and their hit song "I Gotta Feeling," giving him the chance to benefit if the group wins Album of the Year. In addition to his work with BEP, he's also contibuted to many other floor-filling hits.

He says, "My first work as a producer was “I Gotta Feeling.” After that came the success of “Sexy Bitch” and “When Love Takes Over.” It’s not only me as a producer."

Recently he has created material for Madonna's new album and he's waiting for the release of another BEP's "I Gotta Feeling"-sized smash hit.

Source: http://idolator.com/5381302/david-guetta-grammy-madonna-black-eyed-peas-ako-interview

So it looks like the David Guetta/Madonna collaboration rumors are true after all.

Guest Drowned Bedtime

Guetta is more bandwagon-jumping than Timbalan,d for fucks sake.

Only, Guetta might milk some good tunes out of her dry teet.

http://www.mad-eyes.net/news/2010/10_01b.htm#30b

David Guetta confirms Madonna collaboration

It's been several weeks now that David Guetta has been named as a possible collaborator on Madonna's next album. While different sources have been playing the "is he or isn't he" game, Guetta himself has now confirmed to be on Madonna's shortlist during an interview with The Idolator: "I'm now working on Kelly's new album. I also have the new Madonna album coming up." No other details were mentioned.

I'm honestly excited to see what he comes up with for Madonna, since I love Sexy Bitch and When Love Takes Over. I'm sure this will get mixed reactions on the board, though.

Me too Love Sexy Bitch and his Revolver remix!

And we can expect the worst from this board whoever she works with. Thats a given.

Me too Love Sexy Bitch and his Revolver remix!

And we can expect the worst from this board whoever she works with. Thats a given.

Agree with EVERYTHING you posted. This guy is a lot more fresher than the last guys she worked with on Hard Candy, so most definitely that's a plus. Though, I did enjoy much of the collaborations on Hard Candy. It's Madonna. I love how she keeps taking these new turns with different people.