Guest SuperBriGuy

Like an Angel Passing Through My Room

Time Stood Still

Laugh to Keep From Crying

The Game

Ain't No Big Deal

Supernatural

Liquid Love

Broken (We only have a clip of it, but it's beautiful and I want the full version to leak)

Your Honesty

Guest SuperBriGuy

Gone Gone Gone

Like A Flower (my absolute favorite unreleased Madonna song)

Revenge

Has to Be

The Game

Fantasy

Each Time You Break My Heart

Love Won't Wait

Probably forgetting a bunch.

I listened to "The Game" and "Love Won't Wait." They're really good. :D

Guest SuperBriGuy

LIKE A FLOWER is bee-you-teee-ful.

HAS TO BE is another of my favs.

"Has To Be" has got to be one of the most perfect songs ever about waiting for your special person to come along. Gorge, love it.

^ That Fantasy song sounds pretty awesome (Not sure if it's her though)

Keep The Trance

Shame

Dear Father

Your Honesty

Supernatural

I can't wait for some of the songs locked away in the vaults to be released & remastered!

Lies In Your Eyes is my favourite fake. There's a really convincing one called "Dance (With Pen In Hand)" which I can't find.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JYilv4KhY8

Who would go through all the trouble of making good, convincing, fake madonna demos? I can understand making shitty ones to misrepresent her, but this...

Very weird.

Like an Angel Passing Through My Room

Time Stood Still

Laugh to Keep From Crying

The Game

Ain't No Big Deal

Supernatural

Liquid Love

Broken (We only have a clip of it, but it's beautiful and I want the full version to leak)

Your Honesty

When did a clip of Broken surface? Anyone care to share?

(I would also like to put in my request for "Can't You See My Mind?" to leak, however improbable it may be! And the trio of Orbit tracks that are unreleased. And "Across the Sky" and "La La" too just for the heck of it.)

Fav unreleased: Like an Angel Passing Through My Room

Fav B-side released: Has to Be

Fav demo that should have been developed more: WONDERLAND

Fav reinvention/late release of an earlier demo: Stuart Price's Confessions Tour mix of Erotica (with "You Thrill Me" elements)

Guest SuperBriGuy

When did a clip of Broken surface? Anyone care to share?

(I would also like to put in my request for "Can't You See My Mind?" to leak, however improbable it may be! And the trio of Orbit tracks that are unreleased. And "Across the Sky" and "La La" too just for the heck of it.)

Fav unreleased: Like an Angel Passing Through My Room

Fav B-side released: Has to Be

Fav demo that should have been developed more: WONDERLAND

Fav reinvention/late release of an earlier demo: Stuart Price's Confessions Tour mix of Erotica (with "You Thrill Me" elements)

It was from a Japanese commercial Madonna did for Takara. Check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fo1wPnrS8K0

Guest SuperBriGuy

Ohh this thread I like! My best goes to "Like A Flower" and "Super Pop," with honorable mentions to "Gone, Gone, Gone" and "The Game."

"Gone, Gone, Gone" was so damn good...Ray of Light and Music yielded some of her best lost songs ever.

It was from a Japanese commercial Madonna did for Takara. Check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fo1wPnrS8K0

Oh, thank you so much for sharing this! I've never seen that exact take of the commercial (which I think is really pretty!) -- I've seen extracts of it.

I was mistaken about this -- I thought we were talking about the other Oakenfold collab for the CELEBRATION album -- the one called "Broken (I'm Sorry)". I thought someone was saying there was a clip of that floating around.

Thanks for clarifying, though! (So many rare songs to keep straight -- two with the same name! And the two Forbidden Loves, too! "There's too much confusion...")

Guest SuperBriGuy

Oh, thank you so much for sharing this! I've never seen that exact take of the commercial (which I think is really pretty!) -- I've seen extracts of it.

I was mistaken about this -- I thought we were talking about the other Oakenfold collab for the CELEBRATION album -- the one called "Broken (I'm Sorry)". I thought someone was saying there was a clip of that floating around.

Thanks for clarifying, though! (So many rare songs to keep straight -- two with the same name! And the two Forbidden Loves, too! "There's too much confusion...")

:thumbsup: Not a prob.

Like An Angel Passing Through My Room

Your Honesty

Let Down Your Guard

Human Nature (With different verse)

The Power Of Goodbye (Demo with lyrics... god, gave me the power of goodbye)

Has To Be

Like A Flower

Guilt By Association

What are the chances WBR will release and remaster her old/unreleased demos? (talking more about the songs that didn't, in any form, make the album cuts)

Guest SuperBriGuy

What are the chances WBR will release and remaster her old/unreleased demos? (talking more about the songs that didn't, in any form, make the album cuts)

It's a lovely idea though.