Madge lost consciousness singing Holiday and had to be held up by a dancer.

TOUR2008

Guest BrentVanZant

Those clips prove she blacked out momentarily in Sofia and the dancer pinched her arm pretty hard and she comes out of it and says ouch im ok im ok.

quite the contrary. especially the Bucharest (Romania) clip(s) prove that it was staged.

additionally, imagine the statistical chance of passing out preciselly at the very second you're usually pretending to pass out. close to zilch. :lmao:

quite the contrary. especially the Bucharest (Romania) clip(s) prove that it was staged.

additionally, imagine the statistical chance of passing out preciselly at the very second you're usually pretending to pass out. close to zilch. :lmao:

Exactly. So she passed out when she was PRETENDING to pass out? What a convenient case of exhaustion.

Well, Whether she fainted or Not, The Tours Over.

She Can Take It EEEEAAASSSYYY. 24ctvz7.jpg

ha. I don't think it is what happened that warrants this thread being 6 pages long. It's the usual argument. I don't see how people can not see the difference. Of course, I don't think it is a massive deal. I once saw a girl collapse at the train station once and wet herself. She was a pretty girl. Now that was a big deal. But unfortunately I had to get on my train, so I just stepped over her (avoiding the urine of course). People looked after her or something.

6pm4k2.jpg6pm4k2.jpg6pm4k2.jpg6pm4k2.jpg6pm4k2.jpg6pm4k2.jpg6pm4k2.jpg6pm4k2.jpg6pm4k2.jpg

Guest SuperBriGuy

ha. I don't think it is what happened that warrants this thread being 6 pages long. It's the usual argument. I don't see how people can not see the difference. Of course, I don't think it is a massive deal. I once saw a girl collapse at the train station once and wet herself. She was a pretty girl. Now that was a big deal. But unfortunately I had to get on my train, so I just stepped over her (avoiding the urine of course). People looked after her or something.

:shock:

:rotfl:

c'mon leave the boy alone :doofus:

Ah... just don't care about him

he's just here to promote Britney... obviously he would not care if Madonna would faint or die or whatever...

He calls us loons... when he's the biggest one in this whole forum..

FROM MADONNATRIBE

Madonna collapsing on stage!

News that Madonna collapsed on stage during her Sticky & Sweet show in Sofia, Bulgaria, made the headlines in the media outlets all over the world, giving many of them the chance to hint it is finally time for her to take her foot off the gas.

Now, in a world exclusive report coming from our Community member Madonnko, MadonnaTribe has learnt and can reveal that Madonna did not only faint on the stage in Sofia, but she actually did that during each and every show of the 2009 leg.

"A team of experts from the best medical universities is going to look into this" - a source told us - "because not only the Queen of Pop suffered for collapsing in repeated shows, but apparently she did that at the very same time, in each and every show".

The experts are also considering to re-create the show once again and having Madonna perform while connected to various electronic monitoring devices, in order to find out if there is any relationship between her temporary loss of consciousness and the beats of her songs.

At the present time it is not known if fans will also be asked to take part to the tests to re-create the exact same environment.

FROM MADONNATRIBE

Madonna collapsing on stage!

News that Madonna collapsed on stage during her Sticky & Sweet show in Sofia, Bulgaria, made the headlines in the media outlets all over the world, giving many of them the chance to hint it is finally time for her to take her foot off the gas.

Now, in a world exclusive report coming from our Community member Madonnko, MadonnaTribe has learnt and can reveal that Madonna did not only faint on the stage in Sofia, but she actually did that during each and every show of the 2009 leg.

"A team of experts from the best medical universities is going to look into this" - a source told us - "because not only the Queen of Pop suffered for collapsing in repeated shows, but apparently she did that at the very same time, in each and every show".

The experts are also considering to re-create the show once again and having Madonna perform while connected to various electronic monitoring devices, in order to find out if there is any relationship between her temporary loss of consciousness and the beats of her songs.

At the present time it is not known if fans will also be asked to take part to the tests to re-create the exact same environment.

If this was an on-going thing, wouldn't you think they would've "hooked her up" during one of the last sticky and sweet shows. This doesn't make sense.....though I would love to have one more Sticky and Sweet Show...Washington D.C. please! ;)

Don't know if this was posted before. From Guy O's twitter page : "@DelphineMadonna it was part of each and every show.. she never fainted.. we were surprised to hear that people thought she fainted.."

:lmao::lmao: It's just TOO MUCH for 5:40 in the morning. JESUS H. CHRIST. :lmao: Remind me never to PASS OUT or god forbid cardiac arrest in front of you, I understand we all need to catch trains in life.