Madge lost consciousness singing Holiday and had to be held up by a dancer.

TOUR2008

People are so overdramatic! :lmao: She could've blacked out, it could've been vertigo, anything, it's not always "oh she's old" etc., etc. - in fact, the same thing happened during Blonde Ambition. I wouldn't worry, guys.

As adamant as Madonna is, she knows her limit more than any one of us.

Seriously. The woman has been touring her ass off for months now. Most people would have a dizzy/almost passing out moment at some point going non stop like she has been. I would be worried if moments like this were happening during every show, but one time out of this entire tour? Hardly a big deal. Shows she really IS human.

Seriously. The woman has been touring her ass off for months now. Most people would have a dizzy/almost passing out moment at some point going non stop like she has been. I would be worried if moments like this were happening during every show, but one time out of this entire tour? Hardly a big deal. Shows she really IS human.

Tha point is that the fans think it was an act :lmao:

Of course it's nothing serious.

Guest dicktracy

People are so overdramatic! :lmao: She could've blacked out, it could've been vertigo, anything, it's not always "oh she's old" etc., etc. - in fact, the same thing happened during Blonde Ambition. I wouldn't worry, guys.

As adamant as Madonna is, she knows her limit more than any one of us.

That's so Janet Jackson....

YOUR ALL WRONG.

MJ Just Bored the Fuck Out of Her,

so she nodded off for a bit.

Aint No Big Deal :horn:

:rotfl:

that's a great way to look at it! :thumbsup:

I'm shocked at how many think this was "acting". :manson: Looked real to me. Besides why would she just add it onto one of the last shows like that if it was just acting? That doesn't make any sense.

Guest ursaminorjim

I'm shocked at how many think this was "acting". :manson: Looked real to me. Besides why would she just add it onto one of the last shows like that if it was just acting? That doesn't make any sense.

Well, isn't the Michael Jackson tribute new to the show?

(kinda can't believe she's left that in anyway, but...)

I have no idea. It looks totally fake, but her saying "I'm okay, I'm okay" suggests otherwise.

I have no idea. It looks totally fake, but her saying "I'm okay, I'm okay" suggests otherwise.

Of course she's gonna say 'I'm okay, I'm okay'. It makes the thing more credible, makes it seem more like a real fainting (but it obviously isn't - how can she pass out at the exact time, in the exact same segment of the show, several shows in a row? :electropop: ). It's called good acting :queenbitch:

Guest ursaminorjim

Whch is something we all know she's incapable of. :lol: So...

No, I realize that it's a staged segment, but I wouldn't rule out that something else happened at or around the same time on that particular night is all.

Why must we fight about this.

Did you know the Celebration video is available as a free download off itunes? Why dont we all download that together and talk about that instead?

It looked kind of scary actually.

Hope she's well :manson:

I mean a tour like this is demanding for anyone regardless of age and we can't forgive she's a middle aged woman. Most women her age barely do 10% of the physical activities she's up to. It's not just the tour but she's a workout freak and it seems like if she's got free time, she workouts instead.

I can't believe she can just go on and on and on like that. Obviously she need to realize that she's not a machine. Eventhough sometimes it may even look like she could be one, but this might be a wake up call for her to relax a little.

Guest smooth_criminal

Keep It Cute, Newbie.

keepitcute.gif

Ehhhh??? newbie?? i am a fan since the BA era, so much respect to a real fan, at least a smart one who know the difference between a performance and reality

poor old Madge, next time MJ blow a kiss to her onstage shes going to need a oxygen mask and wheel chair coz its too much for her to handle! :rotfl:

Edited by smooth_criminal