Madge lost consciousness singing Holiday and had to be held up by a dancer.

TOUR2008

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/2617712/Madonna-collapses-on-stage-in-Sticky-and-Sweet-tour.html

IT'S no secret MADONNA has a fitness regime that would make a Royal Marine weep.

But after collapsing on stage TWICE during Saturday's Sticky & Sweet show in Sofia, Bulgaria, it might be time to take her foot off the gas.

Madge lost consciousness singing Holiday and had to be held up by a dancer.

To see more pictures of Madonna check out our slideshow, below.

Then, as she left the stage during Spanish Lesson, she passed out and fell over. See the exclusive footage, on my website.

A source said: "Madge was really worried backstage. She had to sit down for a longer break than usual between songs.

"She refused to end the show or take a break after the Holiday dizzy spell. It turns out she's suffering from exhaustion. She is anaemic.

"She was advised to postpone the last two shows in Israel for a few days, but logistics and stubborness stopped her. She'll do them then take some rest."

While in Bulgaria she took a dip with her tour dancers, above.

She is also pictured in the video for her new single Celebration, with daughter LOURDES.

No prizes for spotting the huge dig at her ex GUY RITCHIE - as she cops off with her new fella JESUS LUZ.

Nonsense...i just saw a clip of her doing Beat Goes On in Israel tonight and she not only looked fantastic but seemed in great shape and on top of things as usual!

He lifts up her arm and then drops it without getting any reaction from her. That was a blackout. I've had them myself before at work if I haven't had enough sleep or been partying too much. Could be dehydration.

but then, can you continue dancing for two hours???? not in my case...

She goes hard and she's getting older now. Could be a number of things....low blood sugar, high or low blood pressure, she didn't eat right before the show, lack of sleep, elevation changes that mess you up, menstrual or menapausal issues, etc..

My bet is that she is just completely exhausted!! We tend to think Madonna is "Superwoman" and she is...but, she's going to have her limits like anyone else.

Guest SuperBriGuy

it's not serious i think , maybe low blood glucose , could happen at any age to perfectly healthy people

Yeah, but low blood glucose usually happens to people when they aren't eating like they should and they're burning carbs up that they just don't have. Plus she's been on this tour now for over a year...hardly any breaks in between...awww, Madge needs to get some rest, hardcore. I hope she's all right.

Theyre talking about this clip i think, around

minute

Well, I almost figured it was BS, but then I saw this footage. A little scary to see her just go limp like that for a moment. I can tell prior to that moment, her eyes look like something wasn't right. Maybe she was just exhausted. It's quite possible she dozed off. Sounds quite remarkable and strange at the same time to think that, but I'm sure she knows every step, etc. in her sleep.

I hope she's okay. I just hope that she just over-exerted her self that day. Thank goodness, that she has tonight and tomorrow to go. Oh wait... tonight is probably over with now.

Guest SuperBriGuy

Maybe she's diabetic like me? Wow, Madonna having a hypo would be amazing. Much better than Julia Roberts in Steel Magnolias.

Nah, Madonna doesn't fit the criteria for a type II diabetic...she's in shape and watches what she eats. And people usually don't develop type I diabetes so late in life...but it is completely possible she had a hypoglycemic reaction.

Guest Pud Whacker

no, she doesn´t seem to be acting, but it could be anything...the swine flu!!!!

:rotfl:

nah but it does loook like hypnosis says something like are you alright? and she says yeah ok or something ish.

:rotfl:

nah but it does loook like hypnosis says something like are you alright? and she says yeah ok or something ish.

yeah I loved that , a very human moment :inlove: