VMA '09 rumours thread

Guest Hot Revolver

Guest ursaminorjim

There's absolutely no point in her being there as a spectator, or even as a presenter. She's part of the old guard of MTV, she has absolutely nothing to do with the "new" MTV (and thank Christ for that). It's like going back and hanging out at your old fraternity fifteen years after graduation.

Guest SuperBriGuy

There's absolutely no point in her being there as a spectator, or even as a presenter. She's part of the old guard of MTV, she has absolutely nothing to do with the "new" MTV (and thank Christ for that). It's like going back and hanging out at your old fraternity fifteen years after graduation.

Oh, that's a really good way of putting it. Still, it'd be nice for someone to show 'em how it's done.

Guest hot revolver

She got that in 1986.

thats good she really deserved it. it was before my time so i didnt know about it. maybe shell get that award mj got in 01

thats good she really deserved it. it was before my time so i didnt know about it. maybe shell get that award mj got in 01

you mean the award....he thought he won?..............haha.....oh michael.

:rotfl: Um ya.. the shiny plastic music note with a purty red bow "award"

2290184.0.0.0x0.432x289.jpeg

And the wig.....Jesus.......i know we are all supposed to praising him.....and all of that....but lord he was nuts.

Guest SuperBriGuy

And the wig.....Jesus.......i know we are all supposed to praising him.....and all of that....but lord he was nuts.

The wig looks like Tracy Turnblad's hair before she flatironed it in Hairspray. Gotta love Biker Britnay, though.

Sorry dude..but MADONNA WILL ALWAYS B MTV. No matter how shitty it has become.

Anyway..the voice over thing should say :

ALL RISE, THE QUEEN OF POP!

*cue* Bitch goes onstage..people faint, die etc.. . :fag:

Guest Not4Pussies

i hope they do something special for her

but no more drag queens

a nice good introduction

like a montage clip of all her videos, vma performances and appearances

then someone introduce her as the queen of pop

u think she will get a standing ovation

like she did in 99?

I only have eyes for biker slut Brit :wow:

I know :wow: and her wtf face as MJ ripped the 'award' from the cake. I hope the man rests in peace and everything but that was such a classic MTV moment :D

ANYWAY, I agree that MTV has gotten too small for Madonna. She doesn't belong in a sea of d-list rappers and reality stars. Shes just too good.

Guest SuperBriGuy

I think they may address her as "Queen Of Pop" during the show.

More plates for Mimi please. :bad:

:lol: That silly Mimoo! Plates aren't made for breaking...they're made for eating. Of course you'd think her of all people would know that. :demonic:

Madonna to attend the MTV Awards.

Category: TV.

Yesterday our Insider Team Member Anna revealed in advance that Madonna will be attending, but NOT performing at this year MTV Music Awards.

Apparently this was only recently finalized.

As we keep on reporting, don't miss to check our community www.madonnafanzine.com to find out a lot of news coming from several insiders. If you want to hear it before everybody else, never miss www.madonnafanzine.com!

DM

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

:rotfl: Um ya.. the shiny plastic music note with a purty red bow "award"

2290184.0.0.0x0.432x289.jpeg

I can't even see the award with that Jackson standing behind it, so much going on in one photo :lol: