*OFFICIAL* "Celebration" CD and DVD Tracklisings

HolidayGuy

On Madonnnalicious, the following credit errors are noted, in addition to the LIB one:

- William Orbit is credited for production on La Isla Bonita (along with Madonna and Patrick Leonard, strangely) and Die Another Day (instead of Mirwais).

- On the songwriting credits for Dress You Up, 'Andrea LaRusso' has now become 'Andrew LaRusso'.

- And in the songwriting credits for Celebration, 'Ciaran Gribbin' is now 'Ciarian Gribbin'.

WB must have run out of $ to pay copy editors for the project.

On Madonnnalicious, the following credit errors are noted, in addition to the LIB one:

- William Orbit is credited for production on La Isla Bonita (along with Madonna and Patrick Leonard, strangely) and Die Another Day (instead of Mirwais).

- On the songwriting credits for Dress You Up, 'Andrea LaRusso' has now become 'Andrew LaRusso'.

- And in the songwriting credits for Celebration, 'Ciaran Gribbin' is now 'Ciarian Gribbin'.

WB must have run out of $ to pay copy editors for the project.

Sorry, but that is fucking DISGUSTING. Add to that the capitalised "LENNY KRAVITZ" on both the back cover production credits and inside linear notes.

On WBR's part, just INEXCUSABLE for a career-spanning compilation from their biggest artist. They might as well just literally PISS on the rest of her back catalogue.

Guest maddyfan171

Why didn't the album get the same release date world wide? I want my copy now, I don't want to wait until the 29th. Can you tell i'm impatient.

The whole CD has been a joke from the beginning! WB really fucked this release up.

I'm glad I'm spending my money on something else...

The DVD is missing so many videos and it's barely worth getting.

The whole CD has been a joke from the beginning! WB really fucked this release up.

I'm glad I'm spending my money on something else...

The DVD is missing so many videos and it's barely worth getting.

I have absolutely no clue what would that be...

:snore:

I have absolutely no clue what would that be...

:snore:

Let's just say that "something else" will be double the fun than that Celebration CD disaster.

LOVELY full length advert just now during the X FACTOR on tv...great start to promo i think....

"THE BIGGEST SELLING FEMALE ARTIST OF ALL TIME...MADONNA...CELEBRATION..OUT MONDAY"

I miss the days when lyric sheets were the norm. I know others have no use for them, but I've always found them to be a major part of the album listening experience.

I AGREE wholeheartedly - a lot is missing from the "album experience" nowadays, let's see how iTunes new "iTunes LP" handles this one, at least they are trying somewhat.

Looking forward to both CD and DVD. If I want to see "Oh Father," "Bad Girl," "Drowned World" or "Nothing Really Matter," it won't be too much work to out in TIC and TVC DVDs.

I feel u. One would just have 2 open the DVD case, take out the disc placing it carefully between

thumb & index finger & then insert it in one's DVD player. I'd say it isn't much of a chore at all. :fag: