"Celebration" (new single)

sniper

It's being removed all over the world... thus falling on the charts too. I hope WB actually announces when it will be available again, and remove the DOWNLOAD FROM ITUNES NOW sign from M's website!

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!

This shows that WB & Madonna DO care about chart 'cos it's also part of the business!

I dun understand why some posters in here dun get it.

^But why have it on iTunes in the first place? It did have that generic cover, so next week the actual singel artwork should appear on iTunes.

Maybe amazon.com had some kind of exclusive until next week or something?

Yes- madonna.com needs to get rid of that link, or announce the new date.

They most def should. We have no idea whats happening with the celebration single. Do we know when its hitting radio? (us and uk?)

I think it was a great PR stunt....created a building buzz over the weekend.

i guess it kinda was. not bad

im tempted to add the thumbs up smilie.

it IS in US itunes... I just purchased it...

:thumbsup:

Wish they had the new single cover though. It's weird how they just slipped it on without a word. When is she going to have a banner on top for the new single? It's not even in the new and noteworthy. Maybe they're waiting for next week and they just put it on itunes for people that heard it so they could get their money for it

I wish someone would go to WB and castrate them! GOSH! What's with all this mess! But still, I do believe this song will do very well despite of every CRAP they throw in our faces! :thumbsup:

#114 US iTunes 1000 2:17 PM

#117 US iTunes 300 2:12 PM

#9 Finland

#9 Spain

#2 US Amazon

Still not available in Canada.

I wish someone would go to WB and castrate them! GOSH! What's with all this mess! But still, I do believe this song will do very well despite of every CRAP they throw in our faces! :thumbsup:

#114 US iTunes 1000 2:17 PM

#117 US iTunes 300 2:12 PM

#9 Finland

#9 Spain

#2 US Amazon

Still not available in Canada.

It needs to break the top 100 in US Itunes soon...once it's visible, it'll rise much more rapidly.

Guest Spotlight

it's been sent to radio yes? I requested it at all the top 40 stations in my city :) This song needs some airplay