"CELEBRATION" HAS LEAKED!!!!!

Guest bulgar

Guest ursaminorjim
So why have Amazon got it but not iTunes?

Probably because Warners did a deal with Amazon and not iTunes.

Like 8 hours ago it was #292, and now Celebration is in the top 50 best sellers on Amazon and it has a 5/5 stars ratings. :thumbsup:

Yessssssssssssssss! only Madonna <3

That was before, on Amazon. Now it's #9!

No appearance on iTunes yet... :confused:

When I typed in "Madonna Celebration" on itunes to buy it, both 4 Minutes and Into The Groove were above Celebration with the popularity bars....so it has a waaaays to go I think!!

right, but again, MOST of the *world* - aside from M loons and a some message board and blog readers - don't even know she even has a new song out lol!

Guest Pud Whacker
right, but again, MOST of the *world* - aside from M loons and a some message board and blog readers - don't even know she even has a new song out lol!

i dont think the loons and forum people alone brought that up to number 9 on amazon. i think its trickled out a little further.

Guest gloriesbarcelona
Yesterday I wasn't sure about it, today I clearly love it, must've played it 100 times on my ipod.

Lyrics, sound, everything - it's fucking amazing.

Yesterday I wasn't 100% sure, but today I know she'll have a hit at least as big as "Hung Up"!

You heard it first...

Yesterday I wasn't sure about it, today I clearly love it, must've played it 100 times on my ipod.

Lyrics, sound, everything - it's fucking amazing.

Yesterday I wasn't 100% sure, but today I know she'll have a hit at least as big as "Hung Up"!

You heard it first...

me 3! this song is one infectious, mind pounding SOB = HU like smash! This song is turning around in my head like a carousel going 100 mph - even HU didnt do that !

**eagerly awaiting the 5 star promo from ELLEN dancing around to this!!