M in London, July 26

FreeMySoul

Those arms are fucking revolting. She is really starting to look her age. She needs to eat at least once a day and not this macrobiotic shit.

I'm not sure how many more pictures of her arms and hands we need. She's looked like this for over a year. It's gross, we get it. Can we move on?

Those arms are fucking revolting. She is really starting to look her age. She needs to eat at least once a day and not this macrobiotic shit.

50 year old women do not have arms like that.

The face looks very 2001.

The face I love!! Hair is very refreshing too.

I still think the Daily Mail photoshopped her arms making them look worse than they really are. Something just doesn't look right.

Jesus christ,how many more articles about her arms do we need,it's the same thing over and over. Worlds most famous arms,that's for sure..I'll see them in the flesh tomorrow,somehow I doubt they'll look as bad as in these pictures.

Guest gloriesbarcelona
I still think the Daily Mail photoshopped her arms making them look worse than they really are. Something just doesn't look right.

I woudn't be suprised to be honest :thumbsdown:

Guest Pud Whacker
Jesus christ,how many more articles about her arms do we need,it's the same thing over and over. Worlds most famous arms,that's for sure..I'll see them in the flesh tomorrow,somehow I doubt they'll look as bad as in these pictures.

of course they wont, unless shes carrying things.

I'm not sure how many more pictures of her arms and hands we need. She's looked like this for over a year. It's gross, we get it. Can we move on?

Really there have been pictures with her arms like that for about 10 years now. I'm surprised it still even gets a reaction from anyone here. For some reason it looks extreme in this pic. Obviously this is just one of those fluke pics where things look really off. Much like last years pics that everybody flipped out about. When you are photographed everytime you step out they can't all look fabulous. Being that she looked completely normal at her shows just a couple days ago, unless M is in the midst of transforming into the Incredible Hulk in those pics, I'd say they are just bad pics. CHILL DA FUNK OUT MOFO'S!!!

Guest waiting
Really there have been pictures with her arms like that for about 10 years now. I'm surprised it still even gets a reaction from anyone here. For some reason it looks extreme in this pic. Obviously this is just one of those fluke pics where things look really off. Much like last years pics that everybody flipped out about. When you are photographed everytime you step out they can't all look fabulous. Being that she looked completely normal at her shows just a couple days ago, unless M is in the midst of transforming into the Incredible Hulk in those pics, I'd say they are just bad pics. CHILL DA FUNK OUT MOFO'S!!!

She did not have arms like that 10 years ago.

OH and with those firm guns barely able to move I think it may be safe to say that she heeded the advise of that article and worked on her "bingo wings" right?? :lol:

She did not have arms like that 10 years ago.

Find some pap pics of her during the DWT and there is not a big difference in her muscle tone. Bitch has been BUFF for many many years. In fact it could be argued that she looked "too buff" in some pics as far back as BAT....hell, I'm sure you could even find one of her looking a bit manly from WTG tour era if you dig hard enough. BOTTOM LINE is....the pic in this thread is OBVIOUSLY a unflattering pic. Why the dramatics over it? Tomorrow she'll be at some function and she will look dainty, fresh and cunty and people are going to say how gorgeous she looks. Come on now....you've been here long enough, you know how the cycle goes.

Find some pap pics of her during the DWT and there is not a big difference in her muscle tone. Bitch has been BUFF for many many years. In fact it could be argued that she looked "too buff" in some pics as far back as BAT....hell, I'm sure you could even find one of her looking a bit manly from WTG tour era if you dig hard enough. BOTTOM LINE is....the pic in this thread is OBVIOUSLY a unflattering pic. Why the dramatics over it? Tomorrow she'll be at some function and she will look dainty, fresh and cunty and people are going to say how gorgeous she looks. Come on now....you've been here long enough, you know how the cycle goes.

I wasn't going to comment in this thread because the whole bashing of Madonna by fans is just so tiring. But you raise a very good point!! We all know pics don't always do people justice as in real person. Over the course of the years we've had pics of her where people claimed she was too skinny, too manly, malnourished. In fact, I recall last year about this time there was this image of where some tabloids tried to make her out like she was too thin, malnourished and sick. Remember the pic where she was leaving the Kaballah center with Lourdes and her face looked sunk in and she looked quite pale:

madonna-fug.jpg

Yet she was on tour at this time, does anyone recall her looking this bad really? Obviously several things factor in this image... bad lighting, she looks immensely tired and she doesn't appear to be wearing any make-up. Not only that, it's a still image captured right at the wrong time. I am sure many of us had pics where we believed we looked our best, but someone snapped an image of you and you looked horrible... simply because of the expression on your face or what not.

The fact is... no one can gain that much muscle tone and be malnourished or too skinny. The new pics from July 26th the DAILY MAIL is going on claiming she's "gone too far" do not show me that she's too skinny. She's always been very thin for many years. In person she looks even smaller. But if you look closely, you can see her stomach is not as flat and you see skin hanging out of the back of her pants.