M in London, July 26

FreeMySoul

Guest gloriesbarcelona

Her face looks good and natural here and we've seen these arms before, nothing new...

NEXT!

She looks incredible and I love her hair. :inlove:

As for her arms: Looks like the Daily Mail is having a hay day photoshopping again to me!!!! grrrr I looked for this closely when I saw her in concert last Fall and her arms were normal and like everyone elses.

Guest waiting
like her face but her arm look like michael's body.

THE queen and king...

??? :scared:

Ok her arms are really scary looking. She really needs to cut down on working out those guns. They don't look like human arms.

Her cheek seems to be less pronounced here and I like her hair. But her arms... omg...and her hand looks like an eagle's talon.

Guest jordywind

YES BUT!!! who here saw her live this year???? AND who here think her arms looked like that at all when you saw her??? coz i think she looked alot more feminine in person than in the pictures and stuff! x

Her face looks fine(personally I think she looks younger with a fuller face, as opposed to the defined cheekbones) but she needs to change her workout routine. Her arms really frighten me.

??? :scared:

Ok her arms are really scary looking. She really needs to cut down on working out those guns. They don't look like human arms.

Her cheek seems to be less pronounced here and I like her hair. But her arms... omg...and her hand looks like an eagle's talon.

i mean her arm look so old. sleep. bye

YES BUT!!! who here saw her live this year???? AND who here think her arms looked like that at all when you saw her??? coz i think she looked alot more feminine in person than in the pictures and stuff! x

I saw her in London :thumbsup:

her arms were veiny and definitely the most defined in the show , but they weren't scary at all