New Single ("Celebrate" or "Celebration"?) to hit Radio Soon

dubtronic

Wow all the singles from True Blue! the Album was huge worldwide. I guess on disc one she wanted to include songs that don't appear on TIC such as DYU, TB and OF it makes sense. And yes a hit was left here(TUTBMP, WTG) and replaced by a minor hit there(HN, OF) but it's still a great mix of songs for those casual fans who don't have either TIC or GHV2.

:confused:LET THE BITCHING BEGIN.......

I can EXCLUSIVELY reveal the tracklisting for Madonna's upcoming Greatest Hits album - CELEBRATION - 25 YEARS OF SUPER HITS out this September.

The album has a picture of Madonna on the cover however it will not be have an accompanying DVD. Madonna herself told me over a drink after her 02 gig last week - 'It's all about the music Neil - that's what's endured.'

UNTIL NEXT TIME :smile:

Like Madonna would stay around after a gig to have a drink with some journalist from The Sun? :rotfl:

Here's a couple more EXCLUSIVE posts by Neil Sean.

April 2009

I can EXCLUSIVELY reveal that Madonna is rerecording one of her early singles, which she consideres 'the ultimate one that got away', to be the lead single on her upcoming 'Greatest Hits & Best Of The Rest' 4 CD package.

Until next time, 'EVERYBODY'

and Jan 2007

Well Madonna might look at least 10 years younger than her age but she is infact a little over 18 months away from her 50th birthday and I can EXCLUSIVELY reveal that she plans to mark the occasion with the release a box set of rare recordings that up to now have never seen the light of day.

Madonna herself told me when I bumped into her at the gym recently ('checking out the hotties') that she doesn't have a problem with her age but she hates it the way they always print it, after her name in the press over here - "It's as though they're waiting for you to fall off the planet" she said.

There's also talk of releasing all of her movies on DVD as well with the inclusion of deleted scenes that didn't make the final cut.

But fear not Madge fans, if you think her creative juices are drying up as she approaches 50, think again. She's currently hard at work recording a hip-hop/rap/R 'n B album for release later this year and plans for her 2008 'Urban Ghetto Tour' are already underway.

Until next time.

Look how right he was about those!

whhhy is WTG pretty banned from EVERY GH CD lol?? Any why must she continue to have the same tired songs? She DEF. shouldve done w/out Lucky Star and Dress You Up in favor of *WTG* followed by CAC or Gambler. Disc #2 makes way more sense, but she shoulda ditched Human Nature for DCFMA (Miami Mix).

I can EXCLUSIVELY reveal the tracklisting for Madonna's upcoming Greatest Hits album - CELEBRATION - 25 YEARS OF SUPER HITS out this September.

1. Holiday

2. Lucky Star

3. Like A Virgin

4. Material Girl

5. Crazy For You

6. Into The Groove

7. Dress You Up

8. Live To Tell

9. Papa Don't Preach

10. True Blue

11. Open Your Heart

12. La Isla Bonita

13. Like A Prayer

14. Express Yourself

15. Oh Father

16. Vogue

17. Erotica

1. Deeper & Deeper

2. Secret

3. Take A Bow

4. Human Nature

5. Frozen

6. Ray Of Light

7. The Power Of Goodbye

8. Beautiful Stranger

9. Music

10. Don't Tell Me

11. Die Another Day

12. Hollywood

13. Hung Up

14. Sorry

15. 4 Minutes

16. Celebrate

17. Revolver

The album has a picture of Madonna on the cover however it will not be have an accompanying DVD. Madonna herself told me over a drink after her 02 gig last week - 'It's all about the music Neil - that's what's endured.'

This is very much like the last one posted earlier in this thread or another. Again, as stated before... I do not believe "Borderline" would be left off such a definite collection for the inclusions of "The Power of Goodbye", "Oh Father" and "Hollywood" that weren't big hits. I'm not saying they all won't be included, but I cannot believe "Borderline" would be left off as it was a much bigger hit and pretty much was her first top 10.

1. Holiday

2. Lucky Star

3. Like A Virgin

4. Material Girl

5. Crazy For You

6. Into The Groove

7. Dress You Up

8. Live To Tell

9. Papa Don’t Preach

10. True Blue

11. Open Your Heart

12. La Isla Bonita

13. Like A Prayer

14. Express Yourself

15. Oh Father

16. Vogue

17. Erotica

1. Deeper & Deeper

2. Secret

3. Take A Bow

4. Human Nature

5. Frozen

6. Ray Of Light

7. The Power Of Goodbye

8. Beautiful Stranger

9. Music

10. Don’t Tell Me

11. Die Another Day

12. Hollywood

13. Hung Up

14. Sorry

15. 4 Minutes

16. Celebrate

17. Revolver

:lmao:

Guest ursaminorjim

Oh, and here's hoping we don't get the boring, old chronological running order. I mean, it seems more than likely we will, but I'd like to see something more coherent, something that's structured more as a journey rather than a scrapbook.

Guest Pud Whacker
Oh, and here's hoping we don't get the boring, old chronological running order. I mean, it seems more than likely we will, but I'd like to see something more coherent, something that's structured more as a journey rather than a scrapbook.

oh, i was on about that the other night. that would be so tired.

Well, she tried the not-so-chronological order with GHV2, and it didn't really work all that great.

I doubt she'd try to take 30-something hits and put them in some arcish order.

Guest ursaminorjim
Well, she tried the not-so-chronological order with GHV2, and it didn't really work all that great.

I doubt she'd try to take 30-something hits and put them in some arcish order.

I doubt it too, but we can always hope. And as singles collections go, I thought GHV2 held together much better as an album than The Immaculate Collection did.

I prefer chronological ordering. The songs to me were of their times and if I get them all over the place I don't enjoy it. I never like Abba Gold's tracklisting as it is randomly done. Pretty much most of my collections of her songs are done that way.

I honestly don't know what to expect from this tracklisting. Recent track listings pretty much make sense but nothing surprises me anymore with Warners and M.

Really? You kinda are guaranteed to go on a journey in chrono order - at least in terms of evolution. Then again, everyone knows the Madonna backstory so well.

But then you'll have the weirdness of her early helium vocals mixed in with the newer stuff. :bruised: But the proliferation of ballards in chrono order would keep disrupting the flow.

Guest ursaminorjim

I should've re-worded that, actually. :lol:

Yeah, going in chronological order is a journey, but it's a journey we've all been on already. I know that story. I like to learn something new by juxtaposing contexts around a bit. It just makes a more satisfying experience.

I don't mind the order songs are on. I'm more worried about them missing songs off.

I'll remember needs to be on really. Especially for the USA version. Didn't I'll remember regain her some positive vibes in the USA when it was released. I also read it sold very well too.

Here in the Uk it wasn't such a huge hit - but you'll see was.

I'm torn on this. On the one hand I like the idea of an album of singles (done right) but I'm also quite anal and a fan of a chronological order. Madonna's work, of course, stands on its own but, more than many, I think it shines in context and as part of her "story" and a linear timeline does that best. The evolution of the music and her story is part of the journey and a career spanning, definitive, singles collection, a biography rather than scrapbook. Because of Madonna's sometimes eclectic style it's especially difficult for a non-chronological collection to flow right without a song change jarring.

why are people believing this tracklisting???? :lol: The whole story is absurd and obviously a joke, the least of which being the fact that Madonna sat down and literally listed every song on her new greatest hits, in order, over a drink with someone after a show. Get a clue!!

End on a positive - at least me against the music isn't on either of the leaked tracklistings:)

It's not fully her song though so i doubt it would.

I'm torn on this. On the one hand I like the idea of an album of singles (done right) but I'm also quite anal and a fan of a chronological order. Madonna's work, of course, stands on its own but, more than many, I think it shines in context and as part of her "story" and a linear timeline does that best. The evolution of the music and her story is part of the journey and a career spanning, definitive, singles collection, a biography rather than scrapbook. Because of Madonna's sometimes eclectic style it's especially difficult for a non-chronological collection to flow right without a song change jarring.

it's a yes and no for me

a sexually themed song following a slow ballad about loss and memories, then following another sexually themed song

when you put it all together, its not all gonna work nicely

the reason why i like GHv2 is that is starts with Deeper and Deeper, and ends with Music. The problem is everything in between.