It's "Erotica" Month

IsaacHarris

BEST TIME FOR ME being a fan....She was EVERYWHERE< negative or whatever..

Who can forget opening the MTV Awards with BYE BYE BABY that only the rubbish gay in the white vest in the audience knew the words to..

GET THE PICTURE ?

I personally LOVED being a fan during the backlash...which really still lingered for a lot longer than ROL.

i agree. i thought it was hilarious lisetening to prudish non-fans go off about how immoral she was

and what a slut she is. The people who just didnt get it made me smile. It was great. :erotica:

wasnt too dated for you? :rotfl:

No, Erotica is timeless.

Oakenfold has been doing the same shit since day one and that's exactly what I hear in the 20 second preview. His same, tired, formulaic sound.

:wow:

Anyone remember THIS

DSCN2789_resize_small.JPG

And the Daily ail and their MADONNA FREE ZONE even tho they were still obsessed

I remember her speech at the ACCLAIMED THE GIRLIE SHOW after La Isla Bonitawhen the place is going nuts.."THAT WAS WORTH A YEAR OF BEING BEATEN UP....OKAAY ..ILL GET BEATEN UP ANOTHER YEAR FOR THIS

about 6.30 into this

And the press the next day "SHES OVER" "MADONNA WILL NEVER SELL OUT WEMBLEY STADIUM AGAIN"

Ahem

Guest Pud Whacker

i remember!!!

:lol: at her not selling out again. oh, its always been the same. a fan always had to defend her or their love for her. it will be the same even when shes gone.

even if Madonna had been "behaving" I think there probably would have been a b ig write-off on her at this point, as she had been around 10 years now and that was about the span of a pop star at that point (plus it was a new decade).

Guest Lhomme couture

As Erotica is the most frequently listened to Madonna album for me, I'm estatic to see so many fans adore it as much as I do. I will always consider it her most underrated work, and sadly, not appreciated due to the SEX hoopla.

Guest Lhomme couture
Rain: borefest.

Boring? No way! Her most stylish ballad in its modern sounding House fashion.

Guest phoenixincarnate

I remembering when the video came out--I had stayed up all night to see the premiere on MTV, and as soon as the video ended, my parents got home and i ran to my room to go to sleep. Have loved Erotica ever since. :-)

Well he doesn't count, of course

Imagine if Vadge appeared on that talk show he has where you have to go over your mistakes :rotfl:

That would be one short interview "No, I don't regret anything. NOTHING. No regrets here. None at all. Not one. Not even a haircut."

I'm listening to the album right now and I have to say that I really think it's one of her best. I love it! I've been wanting her to come out with something similar to this musically as well as "Bedtimes Stories" for the longest time.

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but Urban Outfitters have a new t-shirt in their Fall collection that uses a shot from 'Sex'. Mine is in the mail :D They currently have a LAV one on sale too.

http://search.urbanoutfitters.com/?q=madonna

On a side note, a few months back there was a PDP shot on one of their tees as well, if anyone knows where I can get one in Medium I'd appreciate it.

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but Urban Outfitters have a new t-shirt in their Fall collection that uses a shot from 'Sex'. Mine is in the mail :D They currently have a LAV one on sale too.

http://search.urbanoutfitters.com/?q=madonna

On a side note, a few months back there was a PDP shot on one of their tees as well, if anyone knows where I can get one in Medium I'd appreciate it.

thankyou for posting that, i think i might get that....

well, this wasn´t my first madonna´s album, but it was the first one that I was waiting for...LAP or TB, I didn´t expect them, but I as waiting for this album all the summer and...it disappointed my a little bit.It has some good moments 6 songs or 7, but overall it´s too long.Anyway, it´s a great album,and she was everywhere!